BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #41 in Acne Treatments

Extra strength, oil-controlling, invisible 5% Colloidal Sulfur acne treatment with 4% Glycolic Acid Complex, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, botanical extracts and Vitamins C, E and Pro Vitamin B5. For the treatment, control and prevention of moderate to severe acne.

5% Colloidal Sulfur - absorbs excess oil and controls existing breakouts and the formation of future acne.

4% Glycolic Acid Complex - works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.

Aloe Vera - helps calm and hydrate the appearance of skin.

Allantoin - helps to calm the appearance of skin.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps condition and nourish the look of skin.

Use

• For the treatment and management of acne.

Warnings

For external use only.

When using this product

• Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.

Do not use on

• Broken skin

• Large areas of the skin

When using this product

• Apply only to areas with acne.

Keep out of reach of children.

If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT

COLLOIDAL SULFUR 5% ... Purpose Acne Treatment

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

2,6-DIMETHYL-7-OCTEN-2-OL, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ARCTOSTAPHYLOS UVA URSILEAF EXTRACT, ARGININE, BENZOIC ACID, BISABOLOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETEARETH-20, CETYL ALCOHOL, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA EXTRACT, EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, FLAVESONE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOLEPTOSPERMONE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, LAURETH-7, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, LEPTOSPERMONE, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, MENTHOL, MENTHYL ACETATE, METHYL HYDROGENATED ROSINATE, METHYL ROSINATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, MORUS ALBA BARK EXTRACT, MYRISTIC ACID, OCTYLDODECYL, MYRISTATE, PANTHENOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLY-(DIPROPYLENEGLYCOL ADIPATE), POLYACRYLAMIDE, POLYSORBATE 80, POTASSIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM BITARTRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SORBIC ACID, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, WATER/AQUA/EAU, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZEOLITE, ZINC OXIDE.

• Does this help with cystic acne?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know the price of this product? And does it w...1 Answers
  • Is this really drying to the skin? I am looking for some...1 Answers
Mercedita W.
I don't have acne but am occasional pimple will creep u a few times a year. This is my go to spot treatment. Takes care of the zit within a day or so.
This is the only acne product I have found that I can put on at night and wake up and truly feel like my acne has gotten better. I love this product!!!
Shelby H.
Works really well for getting rid of stubborn acne that won't go away... Price isn't too bad and packaging is fine. If didn't the job you want it to do
Kylie B.
Ocean, NJ
MY HOLY GRAIL OF ALL HOLY GRAILS FOR SPOT TREATMENT. My husband and I share this and we have completely different skin types and it works incredibly.
Ashley B.
Charleston , SC
Love this product! Helps with my skin especially when it’s problematic. Purchased from Sephora & feel its a great price! Defiantly worth purchasing!!
Tara H.
Goode, VA
Compared to other acne spot treatments that I have used this one was not as effective. When I was using the PTR system I used another spot treatment.
Kelsey G.
I love this stuff! It’s great at drying out blemishes the only downside is the sulfur smell but it is a silver treatment so you can assume this!
April W.
Tried a sample of this from Sephora. I did not have enough to see if this would make a difference but it also did not cause any further concerns.
Cassiopiea R.
Sedalia, MO
I tried using this with the dots. I like it but it didn’t make much difference over the time it normally takes for a pimple to go away by itself.
Jennifer C.
Ty Ty, GA
I love,love, love all of the Peter Thomas Roth skincare products I've tried. I have dry acne prone skin and these products have changed my life.
Courtney B.
Is this a effective product to use and how fast does it work?
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
My 17 year old son suffers from acne and we have tried medications, proactive, and all sorts of over the counter washes, pills, and cleansers. My question would be... Does this really work? I know some people just post to post, but I need real info and experience. Also, does it stop the spread of blackheads?
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
How effective is this? I have had recent break outs and am not sure why! Nothing is helping. Looking for something for spot treatment so I can use my regular face washes still. Thanks!
Taneka S.
Pensacola , FL
I have not really bad acne but occasional break outs, does this reallywork??
Arian M.
Milwaukee, WI
I was wondering, what all comes in there, whole Acne Kit, How much does it cost for the whole kit, Also, does Anybody have a pic of the whole kit? ? Sorry, 1 more questions, Does Anyone know of any promotional pricing for purchasing the whole kit, if so, where? ??

back