BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #40 in Acne Treatments

Extra strength, oil-controlling, invisible 5% Colloidal Sulfur acne treatment with 4% Glycolic Acid Complex, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, botanical extracts and Vitamins C, E and Pro Vitamin B5. For the treatment, control and prevention of moderate to severe acne.

5% Colloidal Sulfur - absorbs excess oil and controls existing breakouts and the formation of future acne.

4% Glycolic Acid Complex - works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.

Aloe Vera - helps calm and hydrate the appearance of skin.

Allantoin - helps to calm the appearance of skin.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps condition and nourish the look of skin.

Use

• For the treatment and management of acne.

Warnings

For external use only.

When using this product

• Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.

Do not use on

• Broken skin

• Large areas of the skin

When using this product

• Apply only to areas with acne.

Keep out of reach of children.

If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT

COLLOIDAL SULFUR 5% ... Purpose Acne Treatment

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

2,6-DIMETHYL-7-OCTEN-2-OL, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ARCTOSTAPHYLOS UVA URSILEAF EXTRACT, ARGININE, BENZOIC ACID, BISABOLOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETEARETH-20, CETYL ALCOHOL, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA EXTRACT, EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, FLAVESONE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOLEPTOSPERMONE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, LAURETH-7, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, LEPTOSPERMONE, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, MENTHOL, MENTHYL ACETATE, METHYL HYDROGENATED ROSINATE, METHYL ROSINATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, MORUS ALBA BARK EXTRACT, MYRISTIC ACID, OCTYLDODECYL, MYRISTATE, PANTHENOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLY-(DIPROPYLENEGLYCOL ADIPATE), POLYACRYLAMIDE, POLYSORBATE 80, POTASSIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM BITARTRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SORBIC ACID, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, WATER/AQUA/EAU, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZEOLITE, ZINC OXIDE.

• Does this help with cystic acne?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know the price of this product? And does it w...1 Answers
  • Is this really drying to the skin? I am looking for some...1 Answers
Julie P.
If you need a pimple gone within two days, I HIGHLY recommend this spot treatment! I'm absolutely in LOVE with it! The smell is a little strange, I believe due to the colloidal silver in it, but if you can get past that you will fall in love with this product! Blemishes be gone! Thank God for Peter Thomas Roth!
Sasha H.
Harlem, GA
As someone who spent years suffering from cystic acne and struggling with figuring out what ingredients my face responded to best it was not until finding the sulfur based Peter Thomas Roth products that I began to see a difference. Now with clear skin this is my go to any time I see or feel something starting to form!
Cecelia K.
Barrington, IL
I've used a couple nights in a row now and I haven't seen much of a difference. It smells awful and lasts all day long. I applied this at 10pm and it is now 11am and can still smell it.
Claudette D.
Jeffersonville, IN
I like this for when I have breakouts ..I clean my skin n then apply light layer of this over breakouts. .n in the morning it definitely calmed it down n take the puffiness n redness out
Holly T.
I do love this product. The smell is kind of gross but it's also sulfer. I'm really not happy with the pricing I believes it's about 22 for the tube which depending on where your putting it and how much your putting on it may or may not be worth it but it's always my go to.
Moe V.
San Diego, CA
really helped with some of my acne but when i stopped using it my acne quickly resurfaced. i dont know if maybe it is my skin type or the product itself but i have now spoken to a dermatologist and have been recommended other products.
Shea C.
Helotes, TX
Best ever dark spot cream. I've tried so many other products with zero results. The formula is no greasy and applies with ease. My dark sports are less noticeable. Highly recommend
Kimberly S.
Valley Stream, NY
I was hoping that this product will help with the small acne that would pop up every once in a while. However, after using it for about 2 weeks, I did not see any improvements in my acne. In fact, it seemed to make those areas more sensitive and worse than before. Will not be repurchasing
Jessica K.
Salem , OR
Okay. Honestly- this smells like rubber. That being said, I have struggled for years so I was hopeful when trying this product as I'm a huge fan of PTR. This actually works! I noticed a dramatic changed in just one day. Definitely a repeat buy!
Sarafina M.
This acne treatment definitely gets the job done. I do not have acne but was treating one small blemish and it is a harsher drying agent, I noticed my skin dried out a bit. The packaging is clean and astheticallt appealing and it smell nice
Courtney B.
Is this a effective product to use and how fast does it work?
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
My 17 year old son suffers from acne and we have tried medications, proactive, and all sorts of over the counter washes, pills, and cleansers. My question would be... Does this really work? I know some people just post to post, but I need real info and experience. Also, does it stop the spread of blackheads?
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
How effective is this? I have had recent break outs and am not sure why! Nothing is helping. Looking for something for spot treatment so I can use my regular face washes still. Thanks!
Taneka S.
Pensacola , FL
I have not really bad acne but occasional break outs, does this reallywork??
Arian M.
Milwaukee, WI
I was wondering, what all comes in there, whole Acne Kit, How much does it cost for the whole kit, Also, does Anybody have a pic of the whole kit? ? Sorry, 1 more questions, Does Anyone know of any promotional pricing for purchasing the whole kit, if so, where? ??

back