BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Extra strength, oil-controlling, invisible 5% Colloidal Sulfur acne treatment with 4% Glycolic Acid Complex, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, botanical extracts and Vitamins C, E and Pro Vitamin B5. For the treatment, control and prevention of moderate to severe acne.

5% Colloidal Sulfur - absorbs excess oil and controls existing breakouts and the formation of future acne.

4% Glycolic Acid Complex - works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.

Aloe Vera - helps calm and hydrate the appearance of skin.

Allantoin - helps to calm the appearance of skin.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps condition and nourish the look of skin.

Use

• For the treatment and management of acne.

Warnings

For external use only.

When using this product

• Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.

Do not use on

• Broken skin

• Large areas of the skin

When using this product

• Apply only to areas with acne.

Keep out of reach of children.

If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT

COLLOIDAL SULFUR 5% ... Purpose Acne Treatment

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

2,6-DIMETHYL-7-OCTEN-2-OL, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ARCTOSTAPHYLOS UVA URSILEAF EXTRACT, ARGININE, BENZOIC ACID, BISABOLOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETEARETH-20, CETYL ALCOHOL, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA EXTRACT, EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, FLAVESONE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOLEPTOSPERMONE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, LAURETH-7, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, LEPTOSPERMONE, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, MENTHOL, MENTHYL ACETATE, METHYL HYDROGENATED ROSINATE, METHYL ROSINATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, MORUS ALBA BARK EXTRACT, MYRISTIC ACID, OCTYLDODECYL, MYRISTATE, PANTHENOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLY-(DIPROPYLENEGLYCOL ADIPATE), POLYACRYLAMIDE, POLYSORBATE 80, POTASSIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM BITARTRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SORBIC ACID, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, WATER/AQUA/EAU, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZEOLITE, ZINC OXIDE.

• Does this help with cystic acne?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know the price of this product? And does it w...1 Answers
  • Is this really drying to the skin? I am looking for some...1 Answers
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
Okay, if you can get past the fact that it smells like a toot, you'll be doing your skin a great favor because this product is excellent for treating acne. Sulfer is probably the best ingredient I have tried for acne; I even prefer it over retin-A. When my skin has its hormonal flare ups, I just apply this product directly to the pimples, and within a day or two, the pimples become much smaller and less red. Within a few days, the zits are completely gone. This product is a little drying, of course, so I recommend using it with a good mousiterizer or maybe even a hydrating mask.
Autumn J.
Joppa, MD
I am on my 4th bottle of this stuff. It's amazing!!! After a couple of hours of apply it on my face, I see my acne start to fade. One of my holy grail skincare products
Latara G.
Detroit, Michigan
I love Peter Thomas Roth products this actually works I would recommend it to any of my friends and family adult steals acne just as well as teenagers this really work for me.
Rebecca D.
This treatment will get rid of a pimple in no time. It is worth the price as it works! After one use the blemish starts to disappear. It definitely met my expectations.
Brianna A.
I think everything from Peter is amazing! I had a sample of this that I got from Sephora and I loved it! It really helped and made my acne less red and sore overnight!
Julia R.
I really like this spot treatment as a Spot treatment, not an “area” treatment. Definitely not ideal for dry skin but a nice option for someone with oily skin and Whiteheads. I bought it at Sephora and immediately noticed that the product seemed a little bit too thick in texture to pump out of the bottle, but it didn’t really bother me. I didn’t see a huge improvement, but I can see how it might work for surface level zits on someone experiencing acne that is mild. Sulfur is a nice option over the standard benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid, as I felt like I was taking a more natural method to treating my existing spots. Incredibly drying if you use too much, but a nice product by a dermatologist backed brand.
Melissa R.
Admittedly, I don't often have acne but I have occasional spells where they flare up and whenever that happens, I immediately reach for this. While the price can be intimidating, the results are worth it. I often use it to spot-treat particularly problematic areas and it clears things up very quickly. My initial concern was that this would be so much of a workhorse that it would dry my skin out but so far, that hasn't been the case. My skin is clearer, trouble spots are taken care of and my skin's hydration hasn't suffered!

All in all, another fantastic Peter Thomas Roth product. They never disappoint!
Taylor L.
Baltimore, MD
The only thing this clears my hormonal acne. I’ve tried many products that take a week or more to clear my blemishes. This treatments works in about 2-3 days !
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
Works great to control my breakouts. It took 1-2 applications and everything is pretty much cleared up. It isn’t harsh on my sensitive skin. Great product for the price. Would buy again and recommend to others.
Melody H.
Cynthiana, KY
This is a really good spot treatment. It’s not the most effective one I’ve ever tried, but it does reduce the size of a zit overnight. It’s not too harsh or drying.
Courtney B.
Is this a effective product to use and how fast does it work?
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
My 17 year old son suffers from acne and we have tried medications, proactive, and all sorts of over the counter washes, pills, and cleansers. My question would be... Does this really work? I know some people just post to post, but I need real info and experience. Also, does it stop the spread of blackheads?
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
How effective is this? I have had recent break outs and am not sure why! Nothing is helping. Looking for something for spot treatment so I can use my regular face washes still. Thanks!
Taneka S.
Pensacola, FL
I have not really bad acne but occasional break outs, does this reallywork??
Arian M.
Milwaukee, WI
I was wondering, what all comes in there, whole Acne Kit, How much does it cost for the whole kit, Also, does Anybody have a pic of the whole kit? ? Sorry, 1 more questions, Does Anyone know of any promotional pricing for purchasing the whole kit, if so, where? ??