BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #40 in Acne Treatments

Extra strength, oil-controlling, invisible 5% Colloidal Sulfur acne treatment with 4% Glycolic Acid Complex, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, botanical extracts and Vitamins C, E and Pro Vitamin B5. For the treatment, control and prevention of moderate to severe acne.

5% Colloidal Sulfur - absorbs excess oil and controls existing breakouts and the formation of future acne.

4% Glycolic Acid Complex - works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.

Aloe Vera - helps calm and hydrate the appearance of skin.

Allantoin - helps to calm the appearance of skin.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps condition and nourish the look of skin.

Use

• For the treatment and management of acne.

Warnings

For external use only.

When using this product

• Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.

Do not use on

• Broken skin

• Large areas of the skin

When using this product

• Apply only to areas with acne.

Keep out of reach of children.

If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT

COLLOIDAL SULFUR 5% ... Purpose Acne Treatment

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

2,6-DIMETHYL-7-OCTEN-2-OL, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ARCTOSTAPHYLOS UVA URSILEAF EXTRACT, ARGININE, BENZOIC ACID, BISABOLOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETEARETH-20, CETYL ALCOHOL, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA EXTRACT, EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, FLAVESONE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOLEPTOSPERMONE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, LAURETH-7, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, LEPTOSPERMONE, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, MENTHOL, MENTHYL ACETATE, METHYL HYDROGENATED ROSINATE, METHYL ROSINATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, MORUS ALBA BARK EXTRACT, MYRISTIC ACID, OCTYLDODECYL, MYRISTATE, PANTHENOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLY-(DIPROPYLENEGLYCOL ADIPATE), POLYACRYLAMIDE, POLYSORBATE 80, POTASSIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM BITARTRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SORBIC ACID, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, WATER/AQUA/EAU, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZEOLITE, ZINC OXIDE.

• Does this help with cystic acne?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know the price of this product? And does it w...1 Answers
  • Is this really drying to the skin? I am looking for some...1 Answers
Larissa K.
Newton, MA
Very good! I do recommend, the scent is really good and it worked very good for my skin. I do have some friends whose tried and didn't work. It's not the best because of the price but I strongly recommend!!
Gaby L.
Pittsburg, CA
OOOH lemme tell ya I love this stuff with all my heart. Ok so story time. So it was the night before my senior portraits and I was trying to look BOMB.com. Then I wake up the next morning with a fat pimple on my forehead. Literally the kind that's red and hurts but you can't pop it yet or cover it up or anything. ITS JUST THERE. So I'm sitting in my room at 8:30 AM and my pics where at 2:30. So I'm trying to figure out what I'm gonna do. So I got a sample in one of my packages from sephora and I was like "ok god if this works I'll go to church every Sunday for a month so you can get this stuff to work and get this pimple off me by 2:30". So I put the stuff on, go back to sleep, and wake up 3 hours later. I kid you not, THE PIMPLE WAS GONE. Idk if it was god or this product but I still use it to this day and omgosh it's so good. HIGHLY RECOMMEND please go buy it it'll save your life.
Heather L.
West Palm Bch, FL
I think it works well for regular acne, I have adult hormonal acne and it doesn't completely clear those flare ups, but it is pretty effective overall, I gave it 4 stars BC the smell is kinda gross
Krystina J.
Shreveport
I love this! I just got this last week and it has improved my acne tremendously! Make sure to balance this product with moisturizer so as not to dry out the skin around the acne too much. The best acne product I have ever tried!
Jackie G.
I've tried lots of different spot treatments and this one is by far the best! I use it nightly and my skin has definitely improved. The price is also very reasonable. It's good for gentle skin which is always a plus.
Laura S.
Brooklyn
this worked well to clear a breakout I had. The sulfur smells terrible, but the efficiency is definitely there. also, since it's only sulfur and aha, I could use a salyic acid based product alongside it. I have a mini, might purchase the real size.
Megan L.
La Crosse, WI
Great spot treatment for any little breakouts! This did meet my expectations when I started using it after purchasing from sephora. I would definitely use this product again. I didn't see any room for much improvement
Katlyn B.
This product is good at spot treating acne spots. Along side with the acne clearing wash it might cause dry spots on the skin. I would recommend this product because it does was it claims to help get rid of pimple that flare up.
Maya F.
Works great! Dries out my zits and gives me a great complexion. Works better than any face wash I've tried. Peter Thomas Roth products never disappoint me! They tend to be pricey but worth every penny.
Amanda K.
I use this spot treatment every time I have a blemish and can use a cream. Sulfur is the most effective ingredient I have found in fighting acne, and I’m so glad PTR embraced this.
Courtney B.
Is this a effective product to use and how fast does it work?
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
My 17 year old son suffers from acne and we have tried medications, proactive, and all sorts of over the counter washes, pills, and cleansers. My question would be... Does this really work? I know some people just post to post, but I need real info and experience. Also, does it stop the spread of blackheads?
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
How effective is this? I have had recent break outs and am not sure why! Nothing is helping. Looking for something for spot treatment so I can use my regular face washes still. Thanks!
Taneka S.
Pensacola , FL
I have not really bad acne but occasional break outs, does this reallywork??
Arian M.
Milwaukee, WI
I was wondering, what all comes in there, whole Acne Kit, How much does it cost for the whole kit, Also, does Anybody have a pic of the whole kit? ? Sorry, 1 more questions, Does Anyone know of any promotional pricing for purchasing the whole kit, if so, where? ??

back