BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Extra strength, oil-controlling, invisible 5% Colloidal Sulfur acne treatment with 4% Glycolic Acid Complex, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, botanical extracts and Vitamins C, E and Pro Vitamin B5. For the treatment, control and prevention of moderate to severe acne.

5% Colloidal Sulfur - absorbs excess oil and controls existing breakouts and the formation of future acne.

4% Glycolic Acid Complex - works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.

Aloe Vera - helps calm and hydrate the appearance of skin.

Allantoin - helps to calm the appearance of skin.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps condition and nourish the look of skin.

Use

• For the treatment and management of acne.

Warnings

For external use only.

When using this product

• Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.

Do not use on

• Broken skin

• Large areas of the skin

When using this product

• Apply only to areas with acne.

Keep out of reach of children.

If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT

COLLOIDAL SULFUR 5% ... Purpose Acne Treatment

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

2,6-DIMETHYL-7-OCTEN-2-OL, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ARCTOSTAPHYLOS UVA URSILEAF EXTRACT, ARGININE, BENZOIC ACID, BISABOLOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETEARETH-20, CETYL ALCOHOL, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA EXTRACT, EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, FLAVESONE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOLEPTOSPERMONE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, LAURETH-7, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, LEPTOSPERMONE, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, MENTHOL, MENTHYL ACETATE, METHYL HYDROGENATED ROSINATE, METHYL ROSINATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, MORUS ALBA BARK EXTRACT, MYRISTIC ACID, OCTYLDODECYL, MYRISTATE, PANTHENOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLY-(DIPROPYLENEGLYCOL ADIPATE), POLYACRYLAMIDE, POLYSORBATE 80, POTASSIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM BITARTRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SORBIC ACID, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, WATER/AQUA/EAU, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZEOLITE, ZINC OXIDE.

• Does this help with cystic acne?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know the price of this product? And does it w...1 Answers
  • Is this really drying to the skin? I am looking for some...1 Answers
Hilda R.
Doesn’t really work and did irritate my son’s skin. It’s pricey, so it’s not worth it to me at all. Unfortunately we are off searching for the next “cure”. I don’t recommend at all. I’ve liked other PTR products but I can’t even remember what they were.
Sierra M.
It did wonders for my stubborn acne. I got the acne treatment kit, and the sample size has lasted me a month already with hardly any dent in the product. It isn't too harsh on my face and doesn't leave a residue like most acne spot treatments tend to do.
Mackenzie M.
Houston
This is probably the worst smelling facial product ever made, but I promise it’s worth it. It has sulfur in it, so that’s all you’re going to smell, but it works so well. It gets rid of cystic breakouts within hours. It tingles a little bit but it’s not bad. A little bit expensive, but definitely worth it. A little goes a long way.
Kristin R.
Houston
The only reason I'm giving this a 4 star is because it STINKS BAD!!! However it works so I deal with the smell. I use it at night on a blemish and the next day it is smaller, less red and less embarrassing. Highly recommended, just beware of the stink.
Alexa S.
I've never found a more effective product for the price!! It will start fighting my breakouts almost instantly and clear up my problem areas in 2 days or less! I use with the Dr. Dennis Gross peel pads and it's definitely a winning combination.
Tiairra S.
Norfolk, VA
This stuff is a godsend on those days when my skin just doesn't want to cooperate with me! I use it during my nighttime skincare routine and poof! ... any pimple that thought it was coming through is gone! It is a little pricey but so worth it.
Brenna M.
I have many prescriptions for products that are to clear acne or bumps but this by far beats all of them! It isn't too drying and it really helps with swelling. But your makeup will look goopy if you use it under. Best to use at night or without makeup.
Megan B.
Gainesville, FL
This is like everyone's favorite Neutrogena spot treatment but so much better, it takes any red and aggravated spot and just makes it vanish overnight. It's my favorite spot treatment and doesn't irritate my skin, it might be a bit expensive but it works and a little goes a long way.
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
Though I'd heard good things about using sulfur for acne treatment, I wasn't impressed. This really didn't seem to do much to help my acne (besides make my face smell bad). In the future, I'll stick to salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Yes this smells... sulfury but if you can get past the smell, it’s an amazing product!! I apply this on my blemishes before bed and wake up to clear skin without flaking. It’s a holy grail in my skin care routine. Definitely check this out!
Courtney B.
Is this a effective product to use and how fast does it work?
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
My 17 year old son suffers from acne and we have tried medications, proactive, and all sorts of over the counter washes, pills, and cleansers. My question would be... Does this really work? I know some people just post to post, but I need real info and experience. Also, does it stop the spread of blackheads?
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
How effective is this? I have had recent break outs and am not sure why! Nothing is helping. Looking for something for spot treatment so I can use my regular face washes still. Thanks!
Taneka S.
Pensacola, FL
I have not really bad acne but occasional break outs, does this reallywork??
Arian M.
Milwaukee, WI
I was wondering, what all comes in there, whole Acne Kit, How much does it cost for the whole kit, Also, does Anybody have a pic of the whole kit? ? Sorry, 1 more questions, Does Anyone know of any promotional pricing for purchasing the whole kit, if so, where? ??