BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #31 in Acne Treatments

Extra strength, oil-controlling, invisible 5% Colloidal Sulfur acne treatment with 4% Glycolic Acid Complex, Aloe Vera, Allantoin, botanical extracts and Vitamins C, E and Pro Vitamin B5. For the treatment, control and prevention of moderate to severe acne.

5% Colloidal Sulfur - absorbs excess oil and controls existing breakouts and the formation of future acne.

4% Glycolic Acid Complex - works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.

Aloe Vera - helps calm and hydrate the appearance of skin.

Allantoin - helps to calm the appearance of skin.

Vitamins C & E - provide anti-oxidant benefits.

Pro Vitamin B5 - helps condition and nourish the look of skin.

Use

• For the treatment and management of acne.

Warnings

For external use only.

When using this product

• Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.

Do not use on

• Broken skin

• Large areas of the skin

When using this product

• Apply only to areas with acne.

Keep out of reach of children.

If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT

COLLOIDAL SULFUR 5% ... Purpose Acne Treatment

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

2,6-DIMETHYL-7-OCTEN-2-OL, ALLANTOIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ARCTOSTAPHYLOS UVA URSILEAF EXTRACT, ARGININE, BENZOIC ACID, BISABOLOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CETEARETH-20, CETYL ALCOHOL, CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA EXTRACT, EPILOBIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, FLAVESONE, GLYCERIN, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, ISOLEPTOSPERMONE, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, LAURETH-7, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, LEPTOSPERMONE, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, MENTHOL, MENTHYL ACETATE, METHYL HYDROGENATED ROSINATE, METHYL ROSINATE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, MORUS ALBA BARK EXTRACT, MYRISTIC ACID, OCTYLDODECYL, MYRISTATE, PANTHENOL, PEG-100 STEARATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLY-(DIPROPYLENEGLYCOL ADIPATE), POLYACRYLAMIDE, POLYSORBATE 80, POTASSIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM BITARTRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SALICYLIC ACID, SALIX ALBA (WILLOW) BARK EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SORBIC ACID, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT, WATER/AQUA/EAU, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, ZEOLITE, ZINC OXIDE.

• Does this help with cystic acne?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know the price of this product? And does it w...1 Answers
  • Is this really drying to the skin? I am looking for some...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley E.
West Portsmouth, OH
I thought this spot treatment worked pretty well. I noticed improvement in my acne over time. Not the most fast acting spot treatment but a good one nonetheless. I wouldn’t personally repurchase because I’ve found other I like more for me but it’s worth trying. It has a bad odor so if you’re sensitive to smells at all I wouldn’t recommend.
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff is AMAZING. I wish I would have discovered this last year when I started breaking out — this will literally shrink and get rid of my pimples in less than 48 hours — and a little goes a long way. I only dot this on my problem areas in the morning and at night. This is the only pimple treatment I have found that actually does anything for my skin... as I have hormonal pregnancy acne and prone to hyperpigmentation from it.
Julia R.
I really like this spot treatment as a Spot treatment, not an “area” treatment. Definitely not ideal for dry skin but a nice option for someone with oily skin and Whiteheads. I bought it at Sephora and immediately noticed that the product seemed a little bit too thick in texture to pump out of the bottle, but it didn’t really bother me. I didn’t see a huge improvement, but I can see how it might work for surface level zits on someone experiencing acne that is mild. Sulfur is a nice option over the standard benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid, as I felt like I was taking a more natural method to treating my existing spots. Incredibly drying if you use too much, but a nice product by a dermatologist backed brand.
Naiden A.
This product is amazing it works instantly, the first time I tried it I was amazed at how it helped calm down my acne and then over night it was almost gone! It has a cooling sensation when you put it on but nothing harsh. This product last a while so the price makes it worth it ! I would absolutely recommend this product.
Latrell B.
PATERSON, NJ
A friend gave it to me to try, since I have trouble with old acne scarring. It lightened some of my marks, but the deep marks that are darkest didn't seem affected at all. Would I purchase and give another shot? Personally no. It wasn't heavy, but not the lightest and tightest either.
Mackenzie M.
Houston
This is probably the worst smelling facial product ever made, but I promise it’s worth it. It has sulfur in it, so that’s all you’re going to smell, but it works so well. It gets rid of cystic breakouts within hours. It tingles a little bit but it’s not bad. A little bit expensive, but definitely worth it. A little goes a long way.
Quilan S.
West Palm Beach
This would receive a higher rating but the smell is really a turn off. Even though it’s bearable for me, I can understand why someone else wouldn’t be able to tolerate it. It works okay. If you feel a pimple coming, that’s the best time to use it. If you use it on an existing pimple, it’s not as effective. I’m almost finished with my tube and I don’t think I will be repurchasing. There are drugstore alternatives that do the job as good if not better.
Hailee R.
Clinton, UT
This stuff is awesome! Just a small dab after you have cleansed your face and when you wake up in the morning your blemish is gone. I noticed it rapidly reduced redness and size of blemish almost immediately. However I wouldn’t use it too often just because it is super drying.
Alex :.
Boise
I love this product so much because whenever I use it as my spot treatment it works very well. It’s good value to spot treatment and will last you awhile but it’s a little more pricy. I would absolutely recommend it if you want something that will work quick to get rid acne.
Sarah L.
Deerfield, IL
Love this spot treatment. Beware, it does smell like rotten eggs but that’s the sulfur. It’s a little pricey but if your skin reacts well to sulfur-based products and you don’t have an allergy, then this is perfect. It clears up acne pretty well. I think my skin may be too sensitive for it so I use it on my husband’s spots that appear periodically, and it diminishes the spot OVERNIGHT. Highly recommend
Courtney B.
Is this a effective product to use and how fast does it work?
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
My 17 year old son suffers from acne and we have tried medications, proactive, and all sorts of over the counter washes, pills, and cleansers. My question would be... Does this really work? I know some people just post to post, but I need real info and experience. Also, does it stop the spread of blackheads?
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
How effective is this? I have had recent break outs and am not sure why! Nothing is helping. Looking for something for spot treatment so I can use my regular face washes still. Thanks!
Taneka S.
Pensacola , FL
I have not really bad acne but occasional break outs, does this reallywork??
Arian M.
Milwaukee, WI
I was wondering, what all comes in there, whole Acne Kit, How much does it cost for the whole kit, Also, does Anybody have a pic of the whole kit? ? Sorry, 1 more questions, Does Anyone know of any promotional pricing for purchasing the whole kit, if so, where? ??