Peter Thomas Roth Acne Spot and Area Treatment uploaded by Queen Esther S.Peter Thomas Roth Acne Spot and Area Treatment uploaded by Evangelina R.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Max strength, non-drying, non-irritating, oil-controlling, and vanishing.  Sulfur 5% acne treatment with glycolic acid complex 4%, trikenol™* 1%, aloe vera, allantoin, botanical extracts, vitamins C & E, & pro vitamin B5. *Provital, S.A. manufactures Trikenol Dermagologist Tested Animal Cruelty Free see more...

• Does this help with cystic acne?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know the price of this product? And does it work well...1 Answers
  • Is this really drying to the skin? I am looking for something to...1 Answers
Julia R.
I really like this spot treatment as a Spot treatment, not an “area” treatment. Definitely not ideal for dry skin but a nice option for someone with oily skin and Whiteheads. I bought it at Sephora and immediately noticed that the product seemed a little bit too thick in texture to pump out of the bottle, but it didn’t really bother me. I didn’t see a huge improvement, but I can see how it might work for surface level zits on someone experiencing acne that is mild. Sulfur is a nice option over the standard benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid, as I felt like I was taking a more natural method to treating my existing spots. Incredibly drying if you use too much, but a nice product by a dermatologist backed brand.
Jessica A.
This product is pretty amazing, it helps with acne but I feel like it doesn’t help pimples over night like the Clinique emergency gel solution, I feel with this product my pimple ends up coming back when I’m not using it.
Melody H.
Cynthiana, KY
This is a really good spot treatment. It’s not the most effective one I’ve ever tried, but it does reduce the size of a zit overnight. It’s not too harsh or drying.
Agniffo D.
The sulfur and glycolic acid combination in this product is a great win for the acne on my face! This is an excellent spot treatment and I would highly recommend it
Erin A.
San Antonio, TX
Great if you have a breakout and want to spot treat. When used over night I saw a difference in the blemish the next morning. Enjoyed the product and used it all up.
Ashley P.
Lodi, CA
You drive me crazy (you drive me crazy, baby)
I'm so excited, I'm in too deep
Oh... crazy,
(you make me feel alright)
Baby, thinkin' of you keeps me up all night
Soraya A.
Love this brand! The line is amazing and cannot wait to try everything else. I have very sensitive and sometimes acne prone skin, which is also very dry. This was not at all drying or irritating and works like a charm! Recommend for sure!
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
I love this treatment for breakouts! Whenever I get a spot, I dab some of this on it before bed and when I wake up it's much improved. I buy this on the PTR website when they have sales and it's worth every cent!
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Loooooove this! Makes my skin feel so so soft. I’m seriously obsessed with it. Decent price for what you’re getting too!!!! Definitely would recommend this product to anyone!!! Love love love it ! Buy it
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Peter Thomas Roth has some of the best acne products out there in my opinion, and I've tried them all. I've used this particular product for years. While, it's an expensive product, it also comes with a lot of product, so it ends up being a good value in the end. Peter himself use to suffer from acne, so he personally developed products that work! What's great is the very unisex look of the products so women and men can benefit from this line in its entirety. Also, this product lasts me such a long time, because you only need a little and I break out sporadically. If you have all over consistent acne, then you might go through this product faster, but it's still going to last you longer than most over the counter acne products
Courtney B.
Is this a effective product to use and how fast does it work?
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
My 17 year old son suffers from acne and we have tried medications, proactive, and all sorts of over the counter washes, pills, and cleansers. My question would be... Does this really work? I know some people just post to post, but I need real info and experience. Also, does it stop the spread of blackheads?
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
How effective is this? I have had recent break outs and am not sure why! Nothing is helping. Looking for something for spot treatment so I can use my regular face washes still. Thanks!
Taneka S.
Pensacola, FL
I have not really bad acne but occasional break outs, does this reallywork??
Arian M.
Milwaukee, WI
I was wondering, what all comes in there, whole Acne Kit, How much does it cost for the whole kit, Also, does Anybody have a pic of the whole kit? ? Sorry, 1 more questions, Does Anyone know of any promotional pricing for purchasing the whole kit, if so, where? ??