Peter Thomas Roth Acne Spot and Area Treatment uploaded by Evangelina R.Peter Thomas Roth Acne Spot and Area Treatment uploaded by Queen Esther S.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Max strength, non-drying, non-irritating, oil-controlling, and vanishing.  Sulfur 5% acne treatment with glycolic acid complex 4%, trikenol™* 1%, aloe vera, allantoin, botanical extracts, vitamins C & E, & pro vitamin B5. *Provital, S.A. manufactures Trikenol Dermagologist Tested Animal Cruelty Free see more...

• Does this help with cystic acne?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know the price of this product? And does it work well...1 Answers
  • Is this really drying to the skin? I am looking for something to...1 Answers
Julia R.
I really like this spot treatment as a Spot treatment, not an “area” treatment. Definitely not ideal for dry skin but a nice option for someone with oily skin and Whiteheads. I bought it at Sephora and immediately noticed that the product seemed a little bit too thick in texture to pump out of the bottle, but it didn’t really bother me. I didn’t see a huge improvement, but I can see how it might work for surface level zits on someone experiencing acne that is mild. Sulfur is a nice option over the standard benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid, as I felt like I was taking a more natural method to treating my existing spots. Incredibly drying if you use too much, but a nice product by a dermatologist backed brand.
Soraya A.
Love this brand! The line is amazing and cannot wait to try everything else. I have very sensitive and sometimes acne prone skin, which is also very dry. This was not at all drying or irritating and works like a charm! Recommend for sure!
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
I love this treatment for breakouts! Whenever I get a spot, I dab some of this on it before bed and when I wake up it's much improved. I buy this on the PTR website when they have sales and it's worth every cent!
Monique M.
Toms River, NJ
Top shelf brand. I️ absolutely love ptr products. This treatment is on par with all the ptr products. Lasts forever as you only need a small amount. Applied at bedtime, I️ start seeing results the next morning.
Lauren F.
Loveland, OH
Loooooove this! Makes my skin feel so so soft. I’m seriously obsessed with it. Decent price for what you’re getting too!!!! Definitely would recommend this product to anyone!!! Love love love it ! Buy it
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Peter Thomas Roth has some of the best acne products out there in my opinion, and I've tried them all. I've used this particular product for years. While, it's an expensive product, it also comes with a lot of product, so it ends up being a good value in the end. Peter himself use to suffer from acne, so he personally developed products that work! What's great is the very unisex look of the products so women and men can benefit from this line in its entirety. Also, this product lasts me such a long time, because you only need a little and I break out sporadically. If you have all over consistent acne, then you might go through this product faster, but it's still going to last you longer than most over the counter acne products
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I have cystic acne so I have a really hard time finding products that work for my school I think those that have quote common acne I think the Peter Thomas Roth Acne spot treatment is Affordable because there's only $20 and there's only one way to find out if it does work for you I like that it has vitamins in it and it's made without parabens
Jessica T.
East Rockaway, NY
Okay. All of the positive reviews are making me feel like maybe I got a bad or expired product... or maybe I just need to give this more of a chance. More likely; however, is that this product just didn't work for my sensitive skin. I have used other products by Peter Thomas Roth before though without any issues and have LOVED them. This acne spot treatment though... I WANTED to love it and I wanted it to work (believe me I did!) but it actually made my breakouts worse! :( Has anyone else experienced this?
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Great product but very strong. Apply sparingly. I applied too much once and the area turned very inflamed. It has a pleasant citrus scent at first but after a few weeks it begins to smell a bit off kind of like a bad perfume. Fortunately the container is relatively small so hopefully you will have used most of it up before that happens.
Chelsea G.
Ewa Beach, HI
This acne spot treatment was okay, I don't think that it worked right away though, I had to use this about 3 days to start noticing a difference in the size of a pimple which sucked. The product smells really bad, I personally do not like the smell at all so I don't recommend if you have a sensitive nose or even sensitive skin
Courtney B.
Is this a effective product to use and how fast does it work?
Cristin B.
Oviedo, FL
My 17 year old son suffers from acne and we have tried medications, proactive, and all sorts of over the counter washes, pills, and cleansers. My question would be... Does this really work? I know some people just post to post, but I need real info and experience. Also, does it stop the spread of blackheads?
Kirsten G.
Cheektowaga , NY
How effective is this? I have had recent break outs and am not sure why! Nothing is helping. Looking for something for spot treatment so I can use my regular face washes still. Thanks!
Taneka S.
Pensacola, FL
I have not really bad acne but occasional break outs, does this reallywork??
Arian M.
Milwaukee, WI
I was wondering, what all comes in there, whole Acne Kit, How much does it cost for the whole kit, Also, does Anybody have a pic of the whole kit? ? Sorry, 1 more questions, Does Anyone know of any promotional pricing for purchasing the whole kit, if so, where? ??