Peter Thomas Roth Acne Face & Body Scrub
Peter Thomas Roth Acne Face & Body Scrub
By Peter Thomas Roth
Lela P.

Whats your experience on using glycolic and salicylic acids together ?

Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Brooklyn, NY
5 months ago
AHA/BHA combos I find work really well for my oily acne prone skin. I can’t use glycolic acid by itself because it does nothing for me
Tasha B.
Tasha B.
Duncan
5 months ago
I’ve never used them together, although they are both very good acid solutions. But I think if used together will really dry out your skin.