BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An improved, effective acne wash that deep cleans without over drying and invigorates with a citrus scent. Solutions for:- Acne and blemishes- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Maximum strength two percent salicylic acid helps eliminate the breakout cycle while removing excess oil, makeup, and bacteria. It soothes and conditions the skin with allantoin and pro vitamin B5, leaving it thoroughly clean and residue-free. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is alcohol-free. see more...

Ariana D.
Denver, CO
When my skin is being particularly prone to areas of break out or when it’s feeling clogged I like to use this cleanser. The smell and formula can be a little harsh but no worse than any other acne wash I’ve used, just be sure to use a good moisturizer afterwards. My skin always feels very clean and refreshed after using Peter Thomas Roth products, I’ve repurchased this one twice and recommended to my aunt who has problematic skin.
Ameera Q.
Katy
This is definitely my favorite fash wash ever! It leaves my skin so matte, yet it leaves it very moisturized. It smells so like grapefruit which I love. It is a little bit pricey, but it is totally worth it. I get really bad ance and after using this for a few week my skin has stopped breaking out. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!
Cathy X.
I love this product!! Kind of expensive but you get sooo much in the bottle and only need just a tiny bit. The smell is amazing! Smells like oranges and is a great way to wake you up in the morning. It has definitely improved my acne and works immediately. You can see the difference in 2 days.
Kesha P.
Spartanburg
This face wash is absolutely amazing! I naturally have acne prone and oily skin, and this does wonders for my face. However, the formula is a bit hard on my skin (I have overly sensitive skin), so I only use the wash on my face at night with my Clarisonic. Overall, it is an amazing product!
Becca J.
Chippewa Falls, WI
I have struggled with acne for years. That being said I ave tried many many acne washes. Peter Thomas Roth has one of the best acne washes in the market! It leaves your skin feeling clean without feeling tight! I saw a major difference in my cystic acne. I’ll continue to buy this!
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I like this wash. It was delicate on my sensitive skin. It foams up a little, which I enjoy. My face felt clean after using it but not stripped of it natural oils. I did notice I didn’t have much active acne while using it. But I think I’ll stick to a less expensive face wash.
Krystle G.
I got introduced to PTR while staying traveling and using the hotel products! I knew I had to look the brand up.  PTR products feel luxurious going onto your skin. They are thick and rich without being suffocating, which I what I like about this product.  This product is also good for sensitive skin, as it doesn't leave your face dry and tight feeling like many products do. I've noticed that if I do have a blemish that manages to creep up, it responds well to the wash and disappears within 1-2 days. I would definitely recommend the product.
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
Yes yes yes. I was having a bad breakout of cystic acne and could not find a product to help it. I started using this and within a week it was clear! I have never found a product that can do that for me. This is now a staple in my skincare.
Kayla N.
Coventry, RI
this stuff has done amazing things for my acne prone skin!!! i use this as my daily cleanser and it even is more effective than the cleanser my dermatologist recommended!! use this with the AHA/BHA clearing gel before bed and i LOVE
Abigail D.
Las Vegas, NV
My skin is very sensitive but this works great! I have trouble with acne - that’s for sure - but this product seems to keep it under control. It’s a bit drying when you first use it but once your skin gets used to the product it won’t be so drying. Love it!