BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An improved, effective acne wash that deep cleans without over drying and invigorates with a citrus scent. Solutions for:- Acne and blemishes- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Maximum strength two percent salicylic acid helps eliminate the breakout cycle while removing excess oil, makeup, and bacteria. It soothes and conditions the skin with allantoin and pro vitamin B5, leaving it thoroughly clean and residue-free. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is alcohol-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is perfect for my otherwise sensitive & acne prone skin. I break out hormonally (along the jaw line), and this cleanser always clears me up. Gentle for everyday use, higher price point but Peter is such a high quality brand- ie you get what you pay for!" in 13 reviews
Cathy X.
I love this product!! Kind of expensive but you get sooo much in the bottle and only need just a tiny bit. The smell is amazing! Smells like oranges and is a great way to wake you up in the morning. It has definitely improved my acne and works immediately. You can see the difference in 2 days.
Becca J.
Chippewa Fls, WI
I have struggled with acne for years. That being said I ave tried many many acne washes. Peter Thomas Roth has one of the best acne washes in the market! It leaves your skin feeling clean without feeling tight! I saw a major difference in my cystic acne. I’ll continue to buy this!
Krystle G.
I got introduced to PTR while staying traveling and using the hotel products! I knew I had to look the brand up.  PTR products feel luxurious going onto your skin. They are thick and rich without being suffocating, which I what I like about this product.  This product is also good for sensitive skin, as it doesn't leave your face dry and tight feeling like many products do. I've noticed that if I do have a blemish that manages to creep up, it responds well to the wash and disappears within 1-2 days. I would definitely recommend the product.
Kathryn/Ryn M.
This face wash is amazing. You need only use a small dot of it with water and it foams up when you rub it on your face. Washes away easily and leaves skin feeling fresh and clean, but not dry! A lot of acne washes dry out my skin, but not this one! Would highly recommend!
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Has a great apricot smell, light and citrus. I really wanted this product to work, I have 2-3 blemishes at any given time, plus small white and blackheads on and around my nose. This cleared them up a bit but not completely. I don’t think I will buy it again.
Nicole Z.
Milton, FL
Yes yes yes. I was having a bad breakout of cystic acne and could not find a product to help it. I started using this and within a week it was clear! I have never found a product that can do that for me. This is now a staple in my skincare.
Naömi H.
I LOVE TIS CLEARING WASH! I had bought it with the acne system kit. It smells really nice and leaves your skin smooth and fresh. At first I thought that it would smell horrible and leave me dry, but it didn't. it is very effective at clearing acne and preventing. i would recommend this to anyone that needs help with acne.
Meg E.
Huntsville, TX
I use this when my acne is really bad. Super easy to apply and does not leave me skin smelling like alcohol or feeling disgusting & coated in something. Highly recommend for people with acne-prone skin.
Patricia P.
Orlando, FL
I have had the most difficult time trying to find a product that helped heal my hormonal breakouts. This cleanser finally did the unthinkable! I have clear skin for the first time in a very long time. Not only does it keep my skin nice and clear but it is non-drying, it doesn't sting my eyes and it removes all makeup! Thank you PTR and please don't ever stop making this cleanser!!
Katie A.
Bartlesville, OK
Best cleanser I’ve had for my breakout prone oily skin. Leaves me clean without that tight feeling that some cleansers leave. I’ve seen a difference in my skin for the better, and I know it’s because of this cleanser!