BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An improved, effective acne wash that deep cleans without over drying and invigorates with a citrus scent. Solutions for:- Acne and blemishes- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Maximum strength two percent salicylic acid helps eliminate the breakout cycle while removing excess oil, makeup, and bacteria. It soothes and conditions the skin with allantoin and pro vitamin B5, leaving it thoroughly clean and residue-free. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is alcohol-free. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Love this cleanser! I use it anywhere I have a breakout. Smells like grapefruit and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and not dry like most acne cleansers.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Apex, NC
Absolutely love this face wash- I can tell when I don't use it in the morning because that night I start to break out. Such a great face company!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Hood River
BEST PRODUCT EVER! I was introduced to this by a person I follow  on twitter and after seeing her results, I knew I had to test it out for myself and let me tell you, the product did not disappoint. It left my skin feeling fresh and clean and has cleared up acne I never thought would ever leave. For even better results, don't stop using it and continue to was your face daily. It may seem a bit pricey but it makes it definitely worth it!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Visalia, CA
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. I REPEAT HOLYGRAIL PRODUCT. Far exceeded my expectations, I was hesitant due to the price but I purchased in December and use nightly and I'm not even half way through it! I highly recommend to anyone else struggling with acne! Helped clean my skin without leaving my skin dry and peeling, worked better then prescription face treatments from my dermatologist. 10/10 would recommend and 100% will be repurchasing
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
I got this in a kit from Sephora, I was having really bad acne for a few months and the lady there recommended I try the set because it's one of the best. Honestly I didn't see anything special with it. I feel like my drugstore cleanser did a better job. I tried it for the whole month without adding anything new to my regimen and by the end my face had only cleared up a bit but nothing drastic.
Liliana L.
Liliana L.
Longview, TX
I loved this product. I broke out when the summer humidity came around, and this product cleared my face! It was almost within that week I used it and my face was clearing up. It works greatly! I definitely recommend this product, I'm not going to lie it does burn or have that cooling effect on your imperfection, but that was the only downside I had!
Jazzmyn H.
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
I love love love this face wash! My skin has cleared up and stayed much cleare since I began using it. It also has a WONDERFUL light fruity grapefruit smell. But it is sweet. It's very pleasant and a little goes a long way! Mine has lasted me 3 months using it twice a day! And I still have some left! Definitely recommend!
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
This a great face wash. It's effective at fighting acne, but also fairly gentle on skin. I enjoyed the light citrus/grapefruit scent, and left my face feeling soft. Overall, for the price, it leaves a little to be desired. I've used products that are just as effective for less money. But I've enjoyed using it so far.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Lake Stevens
When I first tried this product I was excited because it has so many powerful ingredients in it that help fight acne bacteria. I noticed a change in my skin after 1 week of using it it cleared up my breakouts and the pimples I had coming in under the skin. This is definitely in my top 5 facial cleansers.
Yomari R.
Yomari R.
Perris, CA
I don't know how to feel about this acne wash, to be honest I don't think it did anything for my acne. I have very oily skin and acne prone and I thought this face wash would help but it did nothing. The only good thing about it is that it last very long, it has plenty of product.