Add a Photo

By PETER THOMAS ROTH
#1118 in Facial Cleansers
Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An improved, effective acne wash that deep cleans without over drying and invigorates with a citrus scent. Solutions for:- Acne and blemishes- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Maximum strength two percent salicylic acid helps eliminate the breakout cycle while removing excess oil, makeup, and bacteria. It soothes and conditions the skin with allantoin and pro vitamin B5, leaving it thoroughly clean and residue-free. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is alcohol-free.
Abigail N.
Abigail N.
Sept. 21, 2016, 2:40 p.m.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash 8.5 oz
Love this cleanser! I use it anywhere I have a breakout. Smells like grapefruit and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and not dry like most acne cleansers.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Apex, NC
Jan. 19, 2017, 8:02 p.m.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash 8.5 oz
Absolutely love this face wash- I can tell when I don't use it in the morning because that night I start to break out. Such a great face company!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Visalia, CA
March 25, 2017, 3:34 a.m.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash 8.5 oz
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. I REPEAT HOLYGRAIL PRODUCT. Far exceeded my expectations, I was hesitant due to the price but I purchased in December and use nightly and I'm not even half way through it! I highly recommend to anyone else struggling with acne! Helped clean my skin without leaving my skin dry and peeling, worked better then prescription face treatments from my dermatologist. 10/10 would recommend and 100% will be repurchasing
Karla W.
Karla W.
Fenton, Mo
May 15, 2017, 4:53 p.m.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash 8.5 oz
This is by far the absolute best acne wash! It clears my break outs so well! It does make your face dry so make sure to follow with a good moisturizer
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Muskego
June 3, 2017, 12:27 p.m.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash 8.5 oz
It helped temporarily. I actually stopped using it as it was drying out my skin even with using a moisturizer.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
June 9, 2017, 9:40 a.m.
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash 8.5 oz
Best acne wash ever. Pregnancy hormones had my face really bad with big pimples and this is my holy grail I'm clear of pimples.