BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An improved, effective acne wash that deep cleans without over drying and invigorates with a citrus scent. Solutions for:- Acne and blemishes- Oiliness- Dullness and uneven textureIf you want to know more… Maximum strength two percent salicylic acid helps eliminate the breakout cycle while removing excess oil, makeup, and bacteria. It soothes and conditions the skin with allantoin and pro vitamin B5, leaving it thoroughly clean and residue-free. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is alcohol-free. see more...

Abigail N.
Love this cleanser! I use it anywhere I have a breakout. Smells like grapefruit and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and not dry like most acne cleansers.
Lauren C.
Apex, NC
Absolutely love this face wash- I can tell when I don't use it in the morning because that night I start to break out. Such a great face company!
jasmin v.
Orange, NJ
I originally got to try this as a trial size in a starter kit from Sephora and let me tell you I went back and bought the full sized bottle that's how good it is. I have combination skin and this started working the first time I tried it. My face was smoother and the ance bumps visibly reduced in size the next day and it also helps with redness overall.
Stacey N.
Odessa, MO
I give this three stars because I am really iffy about this product. I like it but on some days I don't. When I first purchased this product it helped my skin out tremendously but my acne came back soon after awhile and now it seems like this is drying my skin out too much and leaves a slight film texture on my skin.
Krystle G.
I got introduced to PTR while staying traveling and using the hotel products! I knew I had to look the brand up.  PTR products feel luxurious going onto your skin. They are thick and rich without being suffocating, which I what I like about this product.  This product is also good for sensitive skin, as it doesn't leave your face dry and tight feeling like many products do. I've noticed that if I do have a blemish that manages to creep up, it responds well to the wash and disappears within 1-2 days. I would definitely recommend the product.
Eva K.
His was ok. It has a lovely grapefruit scent but it is foaming and contains stadium laureate, which strips my skin of moisture. I am going back to my Murad anti-aging acne cleanser (a creamy, non-foaming cleanser). Too bad too - the scent is lovely and invigorating.
Sakshi K.
Not my favorite honestly. It stung a lot and I didn't see too much of an improvement in acne from the couple of weeks that I used it. I prefer their spot treatments over this cleanser. I tried to use it with my clarisonic but still no luck unfortunately.
Jessica P.
Sunset, TX
I was using the product before going to the gym to remove my makeup before working out. It was just okay. Yes, it removed most of my makeup but I don't think it helped with acne. There are several girls who use this at my gym and swear by it but I was not a fan. It was also kind of harsh on my skin.
Taylor N.
Murrieta, CA
This product was a life saver to me, I never had problematic skin until I turned 18. I started getting texture all over my skin and acne that I couldn’t cure. My dermatologist recommended this to me and told me to give it a chance. After about 2 weeks I noticed a dramatic difference. My pores seemed so much more refined, my oil production was much lower, and my texture and acne was vanished. I still have breakouts now and then but after purchasing this, I have to say it has completely transformed my skin.
Emily B.
Jackson
Good on sensitive skin. My skin is very acne prone and oily, this product helps to clear it up almost over night. It doesn't burn and there are no harsh smells to it at all. I use this product almost every night, so it can be used often.