BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Deep-cleaning, ultra-effective acne wash has a new and improved formula that is paraben-free and invigorates with a clean citrus scent. Maximum strength 2% Salicylic Acid helps eliminate the breakout cycle while removing excess makeup and oil. Helps soothe and condition the appearance of skin with Allantoin and Pro Vitamin B5, leaving it looking thoroughly clean and residue-free. Alcohol-free.

ACNE CLEARING WASH

2% Salicylic Acid (BHA) – OTC level chemically exfoliates to clear up, treat and prevent acne and blackheads.

Allantoin – helps to calm the appearance of skin.

Pro Vitamin B5 – helps condition and nourish the look of skin.

Use

For the treatment and management of acne.

Warnings

For external use only.

When using this product

Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT

SALICYLIC ACID 2% ... PURPOSE ACNE TREATMENT

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

ALLANTOIN, BHT, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CITRIC ACID, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, PANTHENOL, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM BENZOTRIAZOLYL BUTYLPHENOL SULFONATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, TOCOPHEROL,WATER/AQUA/EAU.

Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash
  • "This is perfect for my otherwise sensitive & acne prone skin. I break out hormonally (along the jaw line), and this cleanser always clears me up. Gentle for everyday use, higher price point but Peter is such a high quality brand- ie you get what you pay for!" in 13 reviews
Cathy X.
I love this product!! Kind of expensive but you get sooo much in the bottle and only need just a tiny bit. The smell is amazing! Smells like oranges and is a great way to wake you up in the morning. It has definitely improved my acne and works immediately. You can see the difference in 2 days.
Krystle G.
I got introduced to PTR while staying traveling and using the hotel products! I knew I had to look the brand up.  PTR products feel luxurious going onto your skin. They are thick and rich without being suffocating, which I what I like about this product.  This product is also good for sensitive skin, as it doesn't leave your face dry and tight feeling like many products do. I've noticed that if I do have a blemish that manages to creep up, it responds well to the wash and disappears within 1-2 days. I would definitely recommend the product.
Kathryn/Ryn M.
This face wash is amazing. You need only use a small dot of it with water and it foams up when you rub it on your face. Washes away easily and leaves skin feeling fresh and clean, but not dry! A lot of acne washes dry out my skin, but not this one! Would highly recommend!
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
Has a great apricot smell, light and citrus. I really wanted this product to work, I have 2-3 blemishes at any given time, plus small white and blackheads on and around my nose. This cleared them up a bit but not completely. I don’t think I will buy it again.
Halie C.
Madison, WI
While I did enjoy using this product it was a little drying on my skin and not as effective as I was hoping . I did try this with the rest of the acne clearing products and overall the system was too harsh for my skin.
Jessica N.
Stafford, VA
Another cleanser that reminds me of the Clinique face wash. As long as it doesn’t cause me to break out in hives I’m ok with using it. I tried it and it’s a good cleanser but I think I’ll stick to Clinique soap and the Peter Thomas Roth masks.
Rishi S.
I LOVE TIS CLEARING WASH! I had bought it with the acne system kit. It smells really nice and leaves your skin smooth and fresh. At first I thought that it would smell horrible and leave me dry, but it didn't. it is very effective at clearing acne and preventing. i would recommend this to anyone that needs help with acne.
Patricia P.
Orlando, FL
I have had the most difficult time trying to find a product that helped heal my hormonal breakouts. This cleanser finally did the unthinkable! I have clear skin for the first time in a very long time. Not only does it keep my skin nice and clear but it is non-drying, it doesn't sting my eyes and it removes all makeup! Thank you PTR and please don't ever stop making this cleanser!!
Katie A.
Bartlesville, OK
Best cleanser I’ve had for my breakout prone oily skin. Leaves me clean without that tight feeling that some cleansers leave. I’ve seen a difference in my skin for the better, and I know it’s because of this cleanser!
kylie b.
Denton
I couldn’t use this product for very long. It really dried out my skin. Definitely not a daily wash. Maybe once a week to keep everything in line. I felt like it worked but I just couldn’t use it very often.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Is this just for your face or is it for body too?