Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash

by Peter Thomas Roth

Deep-cleaning, ultra-effective acne wash has a new and improved formula that is paraben-free and invigorates with a clean citrus scent. Maximum strength 2% Salicylic Acid helps eliminate the breakout cycle while removing excess makeup and oil.

Does this Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash work well? I’ve been experiencing lots of acne lately and can’t seem to get it to go away.
How does this compare to Murad Clarifying Cleanser? Which one is better?
Does this help control breakouts?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash!
Product Highlights
This is perfect for my otherwise sensitive & acne prone skin. I break out hormonally (along the jaw line), and this cleanser always clears me up. Gentle for everyday use, higher price point but Peter is such a high quality brand- ie you get what you pay for!in reviews
Stefany B.
Fort Worth, TX
Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash uploaded by Stefany B.
I’ve been using this for 3 weeks already, it’s good a notice a bit different in my skin and it feels so clean.
becca H.
East, Tawas Michigan
It does work, smells good but it does dry out my skin, I love it though but will not continue to use this product and try new ones, it's very good for people with sensitive skin. I'm also out of it too
Kristy L.
Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash uploaded by Kristy L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I used this for a month and saw a difference in my skin! I had less acne during that time of the month, I usually break out a few spots and I noticed I only had one spot. I would repurchase this but my skin since using this has been really great! I recommend this to those with acne-prone skin, along with their toner pads!
Sehrish M.
Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash uploaded by Sehrish M.
I’ve been using this face wash for a few weeks now and it has definitely improved my skin. I love the citrus smell and love that it doesn’t dry my face out. After I use it, my skin feels smooth, it’s very gentle and I would definitely buy it again after I’m out! I use it almost every day and have seen my skin improve.
Denise G.
This does help with acne for my son . He uses this a few times a week and it seems to not dry his face out . They have a cool little acne kit for a reasonable price . I recommend this to anyone who has acne .
Kelley A.
Marshall, VA
Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash uploaded by Kelley A.
I’m really happy with this cleanser. The smell of grapefruit is delicious and not overwhelming. It has a great consistency and a little goes a long way and makes a nice lather. I can feel it really cleaning my skin and it has helped my breakouts significantly!
Erika C.
Conroe, TX
Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash uploaded by Erika C.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product has a nice, light scent that's sort of like citrus. It doesn't smell like chemicals whisk I like. I just wish it had a little more lather to it so my face feels cleaner. I used quite a but of product a didn't get that big of a lather so I felt like I had to double cleanse. Other than that, great product.
Aliki M.
Whitestone, NY
Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash uploaded by Aliki M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really like Peter Thomas Roth products! I used this to try and help my acne but it didn’t work as well as I thought it would. It was still good but I was expecting better results.
Harley S.
East Berlin, PA
I have been using this product for almost 6 months now...and I’m still in the same bottle! It literally lasts forever! I have noticed a huge difference in the overall health of my acne prone skin. I use this cleanser once a day before I go to bed.
Melanie G.
My daughter had beautiful skin until masks & math were mandatory! Lol She has been using Peter Thomas Roths acne wash & acne moisturizer for about a year now and it work great on her cystic acne clusters! Gentle, yet super effective!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Autumn L.
Oshkosh, WI
il y a 14 jours
Dawn T. il y a 14 jours
It has helped my teen daughters skin clear up pretty nicely! It took about 4-5 days to start seeing a difference, but it has helped calm her skin and prevents future break outs as well 🙂
Kameron H.
Huntsville, AL
il y a 4 mois
Lynne M. il y a 4 mois
I do not have acne prone skin but my daughter does for the price point I think the Murad works just as good if not better the the Peter Thomas Roth. I know she also really likes the Tula Skincare cleanser for acne and blackheads as well.