BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Deep-cleaning, ultra-effective acne wash has a new and improved formula that is paraben-free and invigorates with a clean citrus scent. Maximum strength 2% Salicylic Acid helps eliminate the breakout cycle while removing excess makeup and oil. Helps soothe and condition the appearance of skin with Allantoin and Pro Vitamin B5, leaving it looking thoroughly clean and residue-free. Alcohol-free.

ACNE CLEARING WASH

2% Salicylic Acid (BHA) – OTC level chemically exfoliates to clear up, treat and prevent acne and blackheads.

Allantoin – helps to calm the appearance of skin.

Pro Vitamin B5 – helps condition and nourish the look of skin.

Use

For the treatment and management of acne.

Warnings

For external use only.

When using this product

Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.

ACTIVE INGREDIENT

SALICYLIC ACID 2% ... PURPOSE ACNE TREATMENT

INACTIVE INGREDIENTS

ALLANTOIN, BHT, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, CITRIC ACID, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, FRAGRANCE/PARFUM, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, PANTHENOL, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, PHENOXYETHANOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PPG-26-BUTETH-26, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM BENZOTRIAZOLYL BUTYLPHENOL SULFONATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, TOCOPHEROL,WATER/AQUA/EAU.

Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clearing Wash
  • "This is perfect for my otherwise sensitive & acne prone skin. I break out hormonally (along the jaw line), and this cleanser always clears me up. Gentle for everyday use, higher price point but Peter is such a high quality brand- ie you get what you pay for!" in 13 reviews
Kayla C.
Northampton
This is my favorite product of all time. I always had bad acne and the doctors never knew how to fix it and this face wash actually saved me. It is so soft and smells like oranges. I would recommend this to everyone. I will probably buy this for the rest of my life. I had it for like 2-3 months and I’m only half way through the bottle.
Cathy X.
I love this product!! Kind of expensive but you get sooo much in the bottle and only need just a tiny bit. The smell is amazing! Smells like oranges and is a great way to wake you up in the morning. It has definitely improved my acne and works immediately. You can see the difference in 2 days.
Hanna S.
Saint Marys, PA
Best oil controlling face wash I’ve ever tried. I have combination skin and this gets rid of all my excess oils without irritating my skin or drying out the dryer parts of my face. It also smells very good, like peaches. It helps to reduce inflammation on the skin and remove oils.
Paige S.
Tuscaloosa
I got this in a value set from Sephora and I loveeee the way my skin felt after using it, it wasn’t too gentle but it also wasn’t too harsh. I wouldn’t recommend to someone with extremely sensitive skin! I’m excited to continue using and see the results!
Halie C.
Milwaukee, WI
While I did enjoy using this product it was a little drying on my skin and not as effective as I was hoping . I did try this with the rest of the acne clearing products and overall the system was too harsh for my skin.
Rishi S.
I LOVE TIS CLEARING WASH! I had bought it with the acne system kit. It smells really nice and leaves your skin smooth and fresh. At first I thought that it would smell horrible and leave me dry, but it didn't. it is very effective at clearing acne and preventing. i would recommend this to anyone that needs help with acne.
Patricia P.
Orlando, FL
I have had the most difficult time trying to find a product that helped heal my hormonal breakouts. This cleanser finally did the unthinkable! I have clear skin for the first time in a very long time. Not only does it keep my skin nice and clear but it is non-drying, it doesn't sting my eyes and it removes all makeup! Thank you PTR and please don't ever stop making this cleanser!!
Jackie B.
I love his products, I am a big fan. This acne face wash leaves your face feeling fresh and clean. I have had cystic acne since a hysterectomy at 34 (now 40), these products are wonderful. I feel beautiful thanks to these products, young and vibrant. The products are a little pricey however well worth the cost. I highly recommend these products.
Katie A.
Bartlesville, OK
Best cleanser I’ve had for my breakout prone oily skin. Leaves me clean without that tight feeling that some cleansers leave. I’ve seen a difference in my skin for the better, and I know it’s because of this cleanser!
Jody H.
I love all of his line of products. The smell is amazing and the price is not to bad for the amount of product. The way it makes my skin feel right after using it, is simply amazing. I have had the same bottle for a few months now because you really only need to use a tiny amount I recommend
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Is this just for your face or is it for body too?

Sephora