BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePeter Thomas Roth
Acne-Clear Oil-Free Matte Moisturizer 17 oz/ 50 mL

Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Oil-Free Matte Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

by Peter Thomas Roth

A lightweight and oil-free matte gel moisturizer that helps clear up, hydrate, and soothe the look of dry, flaky, overly treated, and acne-prone skin. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Acne and Blemishes, Pores, and RednessFormulation: Lightweight Lotion Highlighted Ingredients:- Salicylic Acid 2%: Helps to clear the look of blemishes and helps prevent future breakouts. - Hyaluronic Acid Complex and Aloe Vera 10%: Provide fast absorbing hydration without clogging pores and help calm the look of skin. - Seboclear™-MP 3%: Helps reduce excess oil and the look of enlarged pores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Oil-Free Matte Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL!
Nicole  C.
Stamford, CT
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Oil-Free Matte Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Nicole  C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really enjoyed this moisturizer and would definitely buy again. It worked really well for my skin. I love while being moisturizer it’s also a treatment product too as it has salicylic acid in it. When used it helped kick acne at bay and made my skin look nice and smooth!
Gloria B.
North Richland hills, TX
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Oil-Free Matte Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Gloria B.
I just don’t like the smell, but I understand is for the ingredients other than that is very good and it feels so good in my skin.
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Oil-Free Matte Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Natalie L.
I have combo skin with occasional small breakouts and this cleared those up! It was hydrating (not for someone with dry skin but for someone with more oil) while also being decently mattifying. Like that there's no fragrance to irritate my sensitive skin. A lot of times something I found that works stops being as effective, but I've been using this for a year and a half and it still gives me the same results.
Tamla F.
I was so very happy when Peter Thomas Roth came out with this oil free Matte moisturizer!! But don’t get it confused it’s not really Matte!! It says that because it keeps your shine down throughout the day it feels amazing on the skin and it actually hydrate your skin and it’s gentle enough for you to use daily! it will never dry out your skin, cause you to peel or etc. I love this product!!
Isadora B.
Love this for my oily skin. Keeps me matte but still hydrated because of the hyaluronic acid. It’s got a thin consistency that spreads easily onto my skin. I put it on before bed and the next morning my acne was less red, pimples were diminished, and my face was more even toned. I will keep using this product because I really like it so far. I’m happy I purchased it.
Nickicia S.
Margate, FL
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Oil-Free Matte Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Nickicia S.
This moisturizer has helped with my acne prone and oily skin. It’s lightweight and dries quickly. It’s clinal skincare that you can buy at your local Sephora.
Elif K.
This moisturizer lasted me a little under 2 months. To be fair, I drench my face, neck, décolletage, and shoulders with this moisturizer. I’ve been mixing this moisturizer with the Origins super spot remover for my acne prone skin. My skin has responded well to this DIY concoction. The moisturizer actually has a gel-like formula which is feels light on the skin, especially for acne prone individuals, like, myself. The moisturizer has a nice sheen which takes some time to dry down to a matte finish. For a few times, I’ve used a small amount of this moisturizer under my make. Hence, Make-up lays beautifully on top of this moisturizer.
Victoria O.
Wrightsville, GA
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Oil-Free Matte Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Victoria O.
This provides a matte finish once dry. It’s not the best moisturizer to wear with just a foundation powder product, but it’s great for anytime you do not want a lot of shine!
Esmeralda P.
Dallas, TX
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Oil-Free Matte Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Esmeralda P.
Si usas este producto en conjunto con el exfoliante puedes ver los resultados en dos dias, me seca los brotes y los controla y evita brotes futuros , almenos en mi caso es una gran ayuda cuando tengo temporadas donde mis brotes son severos 🥲, y en verdad me a ayudado muchísimo
Suvetha  R.
Milpitas , CA
Amazing lightweight oil-free moisturizer for a matte look. Works great for acne prone skin. Doesnt clog the pores.

Looking for your answer?