BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #44 in Acne Treatments

Innovative, clear acne patches help to eliminate acne as they contain the affected area. Two custom sizes allow for complete coverage as concentrated 0.5% Salicylic Acid works overnight and throughout the day to effectively reduce and heal acne and blackheads. With Tea Tree Oil, a powerful botanical that helps refresh skin, and Hyaluronic Acid, a natural humectant that helps prevent drying by attracting and retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the air.

Each adhesive patch is a fully contained treatment to penetrate pores and clear up acne. Because treatment is contained to the affected area only, product will not rub off or cause unnecessary irritation or dryness to surrounding skin. In six sheets of 12, Acne-Clear Invisible Dots are translucent, minimizing visibility when worn. Contains six sheets of 12 dots.

0.5% Salicylic Acid (BHA) - OTC level chemically exfoliates to clear up, treat and prevent acne and blackheads.

Tea Tree Oil - an essential oil from an Australian plant that has natural toning properties.

Hyaluronic Acid - helps improve hydration by attracting and retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the air.

Volcanic Ash - a natural absorbent.

Uses

•For the treatment of acne.

•Clears up acne blemishes, blackheads and allows skin to heal.

Warnings

For external use only

When using this product

•Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.

Keep out of reach of children.

If is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Active Ingredients    %  Purpose
Salicylic Acid     0.5%  Acne Treatment
Inactive Ingredients
Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Phytosphingosine, Polysorbate 80, PVP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Volcanic Ash, Water/Aqua/Eau.

• Do they stay on your face if you sleep with them on? Do y...2 Answers
  • Did anyone else have trouble getting these to stick for a...2 Answers
  • Anyone try these on a previously extracted pimple? My res...2 Answers
Julie Z.
Vancouver, WA
I have a problem picking so I decided to look into some of these acne dots. I had no idea which to try but I went with Peter Thomas Roth because everything else I had tried if his work for me. Plus they contained tea tee oil and my skin responds so well to tea tree. I started off with the travel size to test it out because my skin doesn't necessarily respond well to salicylic acid. I had already popped a pimple so I put one of these on it to stop myself from picking. I had forgotten about it and at the end if the night the inflammation was gone and the pimple was completely flat. I continued to use these every time a pimple came up and sure enough they helped heal them faster. Since they stopped me from picking i had less scaring. These definitely more than just a pimple patch. They are an actual treatment that works. They are also pretty heavy duty. As long as your skin is clean they will stay on until you take them off. Through sleeping and showering. So of course, I bought the full size...
Jewel G.
New Plymouth
These work really well! They are super easy to apply and they don’t move throughout the night. There is significant improvement overnight, depending on what stage your breakout is at, it could be gone completely over night. Basically that forced constant contact of salicylic acid with the bandages get you sorted right out. No place for those pesky breakouts/bacteria to spread. I always give a few of these to brides before their wedding day. Just in case! Life saver
Karlie K.
Louisville
These are such an incredible product! I did love these, but if you’re on a budget, the COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch are a great dupe! I am a picker when it comes to acne so these are an amazing way to protect the blemish from my impulsive meddling. They keep the blemish clean, protected and speed up the healing process! I try and sneak attack any under-skin bumps with these before they surface and that usually works perfectly!
Chelsea C.
Baltimore
I bought a sample size of this from Anthropologie when I worked their during our employee appreciation. I put these dots over my pimples and didn’t notice any difference. Granted, I didn’t give them that much of a chance because I think I only tried one or two of them, but I was disappointed that I didn’t notice any type of difference. I personally would rather use the Mario Badescu drying lotion for pimples.
Vanessa A.
Los Angeles, CA
I feel like these helped a bit. I don’t break out nearly as much as I used to but occasionally I will get a pimple and these are convenient and not messy. You just stick the little dot on and it actually stays. Even though they are clear I probably wouldn’t wear these out somewhere but I wore one overnight and it stayed on. It didn’t go completely away but I feel like it helped a bit
Hailee R.
Clinton, UT
These are so awesome! I love that I can just stick one of these dots on a really irritated blemish and in the morning it’s gone! They last forever especially if you only use them on your really bad blemishes that won’t go away. I’ve put one of the dots on a blemish that I knew wasn’t going to come to a head and in the morning it had drawn out all of the bacteria.
Danielle N.
Stone Mtn, GA
This was a big waste of money. I tried these after I picked them up at sephoar and had the highest of hopes. I tried them for three days. Followed the directions, applied to a clean dry fave for at least 8 hours (it was usually between 8 to q0 hours I left it on). The first time I used it I didn't notice any difference in any of the spots I put them on. I had one pimple on my chin/jawline and once I removed the dot, it was more swollen and red than when I applied it. I tried them two more times the following day. I didn't have an issue with the swelling again but still saw no results from this product. I would not recommend it to anyone of any skin type or purchase it again.
Amy S.
How many times have we used a product that promises to magically zap away that huge pimple for us? You know....The one on your forehead right between your eyes the night before prom? That nasty one on the end of your nose the day before that important final interview? The cluster of them that have the audacity to show up on your chin on the day of your bachelorette party!!! The nerve!! How often do those products come through for us? For me I’d say about ..... never.

Things have changed!!!!

These little tiny dots pack a mighty punch!! Fortunately I did not have an important event coming up, but who likes to look in the mirror to see one of those awful, painful monsters making its presence known? Not this girl! Time to put these little invisible beauties to the test.
I kid you not. I put one of the larger dots on the offending creature at 11pm. I took it off the next morning around 10am. (Don’t judge-it was Saturday!) All that remained from the “incident” was a slight amount of residue from the dot. 😱
There was no pain. There was no hassle. There was just a simple process of putting a sticky dot on my face.

I am a believer!!!
Kelly B.
Downingtown, PA
This product did not work. I bought these for almost $30 at ulta when I had a few pimples popping up. I was hopping they would minimize the pimple, heal it quicker, and prevent me from trying to pop it. The dots have tea tree oil in them so they are supposed to be a great spot treatment. Unfortunately for me they did nothing. I tried multiple times and the most I got was a semi flattened pimple. I did like that they were clear enough I could wear out in public and they kept my problem areas covered from even more dirt in bacteria. Have to give these 2 stars since I’ve now found COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch which work incredibly well and are way more cost effective.
Elise M.
Houston
The dots are good for bringing a blemish to a head. They have a little bit of salicylic, but no other actives. They stick on the skin pretty well, so you won’t find them on your pillow a week later. They look pretty subtle, but not totally invisible (I’m fine puttering around at home with one on, but wouldn’t wear it out).
Maude L.
Lac, QC
Does the product worth the price ?
Elizabeth M.
Trenton, NJ
I was wondering if these are worth the price, and if they actually sit on the skin for a full 8 hours, or do they off?
Cayla L.
Would these be beneficial for hormonal cystic acne? I've recently had the worst breakout of my life and I'm desperate for anything! Also, how long are you supposed to leave them on?
Amelia G.
Doral, FL
Is this product good for a sensitive skin?
Rebeckah S.
Lompoc, CA
Is this product really worth buying? Will it effectively treat acne? I am not sure it would be worth the price.