Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots

by Peter Thomas Roth

What are the active ingredients in this product? Is it effective with hormonal acne?
Has anyone used these!? I just got a vbox from Peter Roth & am departing ordering more of there products.
Does Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots actually work? Especially on sensitive skin?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots!
Alek R.
San Diego, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots uploaded by Alek R.
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots uploaded by Alek R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Wasn’t expecting much from these blemish spot remover dots. But let me say I was pretty impressed. I had a horribly large pimple on between my eyebrows and put one of the large dots on and pretty much put it on and forgot about it till the next morning, when I woke up the pimple was pretty much nonexistent gone from being white and red to almost nearly gone. My downside is they are hard to get off the plastic film and come in a overly large package for really nothing much.
Karina D.
Pinellas Park, FL
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots uploaded by Karina D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Recommend this whenever you feel the breakouts coming out, they are pricey but it really work, I will buy them again. #peterthomasroth #alwaystryingnewproducts #loveexperiencednew #loveitanditwork #productjunkie
Sindy R.
Shirley, NY
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots uploaded by Sindy R.
Now I’m definitely a pimple popper and I know it sounds gross but find it so satisfying but then I regret it as soon as I’m done with it, especially when it leaves a big mark/scar. But these acne dots have really saved my skin and has honestly stopped me from popping them. I apply it to a pimple just before bed and in the morning I notice significant reduce in swelling,pain, redness and to see all that “Gunk ” been lifted off when you remove the patch. Super impressed ⠀ ⠀ They are clear, to where you can barely see your wearing it. You do need to apply these to dry clean skin and they will stay in place throughout the whole time your wearing them. They come in a tin & a total of 72 clear dots. ⠀ They come in Two custom sizes which allows for complete pimple coverage. ⠀ 0.5% Salicylic Acid works overnight and throughout the day to effectively reduce and heal acne and blackheads.⠀ Each adhesive patch is a fully contained treatment to penetrate pores and clear up acne.⠀ ⠀
Sergio M.
San Diego, CA
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots uploaded by Sergio M.
Innovative, clear acne patches help to eliminate acne as they contain the affected area. Two custom sizes allow for complete coverage as concentrated 0.5% Salicylic Acid works overnight and throughout the day to effectively reduce and heal acne and blackheads. With Tea Tree Oil, a powerful botanical that helps refresh skin, and Hyaluronic Acid, a natural humectant that helps prevent drying by attracting and retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the air. Each adhesive patch is a fully contained treatment to penetrate pores and clear up acne. Because treatment is contained to the affected area only, product will not rub off or cause unnecessary irritation or dryness to surrounding skin. Acne-Clear Invisible Dots are translucent, minimizing visibility when worn. It’s a life savior. I highly recommend.
Rachel K.
Decatur, GA
Works great as a spot treatment! I put it on needed areas before bed and they are noticably smaller and less irritated in the morning
Cambria T.
fremont, Ca
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots uploaded by Cambria T.
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots uploaded by Cambria T.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! Every time I use this acne treatment my pimples seem to dramatically lessen in size over night. Now I feel confident without wearing makeup and I’m proud of my skin. I would HIGHLY recommend.
Sadie B.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't think these actually work on blemishes. Plus, they don't stick to your skin very well at all. Mine kept falling off.
Jaqlynn B.
Peter Thomas Roth Acne-Clear Invisible Dots uploaded by Jaqlynn B.
Purchased at: Sephora
No. Nope. Not again. I made sure to use these more than 5x at least. They do not minimize pimples, and the redness never goes away. Peace Out Dots work 10x better because they actually suck out the poison. I ran out of the Peace Out Dots...so I used PTR as a last resort. They did nothing. I just took a picture of my two ugly pimples while at my desk, as I type this review. I put them on last night, and removed them this morning before applying makeup. Excuse my double chin. Yuck! But I think one got bigger throughout the day. Sigh. Off to Sephora I go for more Peace Out Dots.
taylor H.
Corpus Christi, TX
These are pretty cool! Sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. But I think that is more of an "operator error" because I probably catch them too late. I bought it as part of an acne set at Ulta with the cleanser and moisturizer as well. I didn't notice much difference with those, but this item in particular does have the ability to shrink pimples overnight. And I'm glad they actually stick and stay on.
lexi R.
These invisible dots work perfect for me. I love that this product has 0.5 percent salicylic acid which helps reduce the look and size of blemishes. I think these are worth the price, because it comes with 72 dots.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hailey K.