BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #29 in Acne Treatments

A package of innovative, adhesive, clear acne patches that help to eliminate blemishes and minimize the spread of bacteria. Each fully concentrated adhesive patch designed specifically for the affected area comes in two custom sizes that allow for complete coverage, protecting from infection and preventing the spread of acne-causing bacteria. Salicylic acid works overnight and throughout the day to effectively reduce and heal blemishes, tea tree oil, a natural astringent, helps clarify and refresh skin while inhibiting the spread of bacteria, and hyaluronic acid is a natural humectant that helps hydrate skin to combat excessive drying and irritation. Because treatment is contained to affected area only, product will not rub off or cause unnecessary irritation or dryness to surrounding skin. In six sheets of 12, Acne-Clear Invisible Dots are translucent, minimizing visibility when worn.

• Anyone try these on a previously extracted pimple? My results are i...2 Answers
  • Is this product good for a sensitive skin? 2 Answers
  • Would these be beneficial for hormonal cystic acne? I've recently h...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
I have combination oily/dry hormonal acne prone skin. So when it's that time of the month, no matter how great I am at keeping up with a skincare regimen, I get at least one blemish (usually a few). With these dots I place one on the blemish at night and I wake up and all the swelling and redness has simply disappeared. There is a small red spot where the pimple used to be, but the actual pimple is gone. I am beyond impressed, I have recommended these to my family/friends/co-workers, just about anyone who suffers from acne. I highly recommend these dots, they are non-irritating, they don't dry the area out (they even have aloe in them). It is the perfect solution for that blemish that shows up right before a big event. They are truly amazing!!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Pleasantville, IA
I had the hugest underground hard red zit and had treated it for 3 full weeks without improvement. I received a sample pack of these acne patches in a beauty box and decided to try as I had tried everything else. I washed and dried my face and placed over the monster and went to bed. The next morning this zit was much smaller and less red. I did the same thing for the next 2 nights. This mega zit is almost resolved. I wasn't brave enough to wear during the day but it is clear and barely noticeable. I'm impressed at how rapidly it worked. After placing on clean dry skin, I completed my skin care routine and it stayed on despite my night cream being layered over it. I've ordered more!
Cissy W.
Cissy W.
Los Angeles, California
These are the solve all to newbie pimples. You know the ones I'm talking about! Under the skin, aggressively painful. To really stop it in its path I put it on a cleansed face on top of the upcoming problem area overnight. By the morning it slowed its roll and emerges later that day. I place another patch overnight and its on its way out! Sometimes it takes anywhere between 3 days or 1 week to solve the problem. It doesn't help with scaring afterwards. It also doesn't work or blend well underneath makeup. It la strictly a night time routine. UNLESS you want a visible sticker throughout your day. But I love PTR products and this does work on upcoming acne.
Allison P.
Allison P.
Beaver Dam, WI
I LOVE these bad boys!! The minute I run out I sprint to Sephora to get more! They last me quite awhile so I feel like the price is fair. The packaging (if you get the 72 dots) is nice it comes with a tin container to keep them in. Overall I fell like they are with the money. At Ulta and online you can get the smaller pack of them I believe it comes with 24 dots and is about 12 dollars. If you're skeptical of them try the smaller pack out first! Enjoy! :)
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
These dots are amazing! I found the dots to be very effective. I have used them on three occasions and found my pimples to shrink to less than half the size. I put it on once I had a pimple but I suspect that if I put it on at the very beginnings of a pimple, I will likely have great results! I think they are worth the money for occasional breakouts. Much more gentle than benzoyl peroxide. I highly recommend.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I JUST got these in the mail yesterday and what perfect timing it was! I just had one of those horrible, hormonal, under the skin cyst type pimples pop up yesterday morning. So I put a dot on it last night after my usual night skin are routine and it's almost completely gone! No more itchy pain from it either! I will DEFINITELY be buying these again when I run out! Amazing!
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
I can always trust these invisible dots to clear up any blemishes, they have not failed me once! I clean my face and pat dry before applying a dot to the spot where a breakout is about to occur. The next morning the redness and swelling is down. I love to keep a travel friendly packet in my suitcase during trips and in my medicine cabinet at home.
hiba s.
hiba s.
South Hackensack, NJ
Now, at first I was apprehensive because these were on the steeper end of the price spectrum, and they seemed pretty gimmicky. Long story short, they do work very well and shrink/flatten your zit.

Con: I found these to make my skin a bit itchy during wear and after I had peeled them off the next morning. But it's worth it to zap a zit overnight.
Tori N.
Tori N.
Dallas, TX
These are SO helpful with spot treatments! I use them at the first sign of a pimple forming, and put it on for a few hours while I go about my day, or even when I sleep, and when I wake up it's significantly smaller or even have diminished. They are a little tricky to get off, but once you get that down they're a breeze to use and so handy!!
Vivian C.
Vivian C.
This stuff is really great and really takes out all the liquid in the acne, however, it can be found for cheaper. The kind to look for is a thinner one. I think memebox sells a really good one. The Nexuscare or whatever theyre called ones are too thick to stay on your face. These PTR ones are good though, if a bit overpriced.
Maude L.
Maude L.
Lac-Etchemin, QC
Does the product worth the price ?
Cayla L.
Cayla L.
Would these be beneficial for hormonal cystic acne? I've recently had the worst breakout of my life and I'm desperate for anything! Also, how long are you supposed to leave them on?
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Trenton, NJ
I was wondering if these are worth the price, and if they actually sit on the skin for a full 8 hours, or do they off?
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Owensville, MO
I am all about trying out new acne products, I have cystic acne so anything that can help it I am willing to give a try. Is this a product that can help with cystic acne or is this for a more mild pimple solution?
Amelia G.
Amelia G.
Doral, FL
Is this product good for a sensitive skin?