BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Innovative, clear acne patches help to eliminate acne as they contain the affected area. Two custom sizes allow for complete coverage as concentrated 0.5% Salicylic Acid works overnight and throughout the day to effectively reduce and heal acne and blackheads. With Tea Tree Oil, a powerful botanical that helps refresh skin, and Hyaluronic Acid, a natural humectant that helps prevent drying by attracting and retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the air.

Each adhesive patch is a fully contained treatment to penetrate pores and clear up acne. Because treatment is contained to the affected area only, product will not rub off or cause unnecessary irritation or dryness to surrounding skin. In six sheets of 12, Acne-Clear Invisible Dots are translucent, minimizing visibility when worn. Contains six sheets of 12 dots.

0.5% Salicylic Acid (BHA) - OTC level chemically exfoliates to clear up, treat and prevent acne and blackheads.

Tea Tree Oil - an essential oil from an Australian plant that has natural toning properties.

Hyaluronic Acid - helps improve hydration by attracting and retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the air.

Volcanic Ash - a natural absorbent.

Uses

•For the treatment of acne.

•Clears up acne blemishes, blackheads and allows skin to heal.

Warnings

For external use only

When using this product

•Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.

Keep out of reach of children.

If is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Active Ingredients    %  Purpose
Salicylic Acid     0.5%  Acne Treatment
Inactive Ingredients
Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Phytosphingosine, Polysorbate 80, PVP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Vinyl Caprolactam/VP/Dimethylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Volcanic Ash, Water/Aqua/Eau.

Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clear Invisible Dots

Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth Acne Clear Invisible Dots!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Purchased at: Sephora
No. Nope. Not again. I made sure to use these more than 5x at least. They do not minimize pimples, and the redness never goes away. Peace Out Dots work 10x better because they actually suck out the poison. I ran out of the Peace Out Dots...so I used PTR as a last resort. They did nothing. I just took a picture of my two ugly pimples while at my desk, as I type this review. I put them on last night, and removed them this morning before applying makeup. Excuse my double chin. Yuck! But I think one got bigger throughout the day. Sigh. Off to Sephora I go for more Peace Out Dots.
Clayton
I used to really like these dots. I have dry skin and my typical breakouts are cystic acne. I think these helped with helping get rid of the cystic acne as I experienced a decrease in size and the lifecycle of the cystic acne. However I would have to rotate in hydrocolloid acne dots from other brands to completely heal any cystic acne breakouts which was frustrating. Also sometimes the dots weren’t the best size to really cover a cystic acne spot. I now use Avarelle acne cover patches. You can find them on amazon and they are the best if both worlds in that they have the treatment aspect of these patches and are hydrocolloid so they treat and soak up all the funk. Plus they come in a wider variety of sizes including a really big size that can either cover most of your cheek or you can do what I do and cut them up into the best size and shape. So while the Peter Thomas Roth ones are nice and work you should really get on amazon and buy the Avarelle ones that work better and are cheaper!!!!
PTR does magic with thisCalms inflammation right away for me. Also although not 100% invisible its close enough to be able to go to work with one on my chin and nobody could see it. Really happy I bought these and I will buy again! Plus the tin packaging is really nice.
Antelope, CA
These dots are different than hydrocolloid patches so I figured they wouldn’t work as well, but I was wrong! These stickers are very gentle and do not leave big red circles on your face. I’m surprised they actually work well on blemishes that are more “inside” your skin. Best to start using them before your acne even comes to surface. Use these to heal your skin and you won’t be disappointed. I’m not sure how well these do under makeup, but in general the stickers are pretty invisible and super thin. Great buy.
Annapolis, MD
I use these suckers if I ever get a little pimple. They're clear so not noticeable when wearing at night. They really work! If you have a small pimple, these dots will do the trick.
Roy, UT
These are interesting they work well but I wouldnt say they are invisible it would definitely help if these were Matte But they leave a shininess on your skin that is unnatural. However they really do help to minimize it even get rid of a break out I find they work really well if you put them on and then just sleep with it. I try to disguise it more by wearing make up but obviously that is doesn’t stick to the laminated top of the sticker so I would just suggest putting it on your clean skin at night I’ve heard wearing it while you sleep.
Brooklyn, NY
I thought this product worked wonders. I normally do not have acne prone skin so when I do get a spot, I want it gone right away. This product definitely did that for me while remaining sensitive and not harsh!
It helped clear large pimples, however the area was red after first time I used it. It was not very noticeable and I could wear it outside to diminish the appearance of pimples. Overall, I would use it again when I go to special events to diminish the appearance of a large pimple.
Jackson, MI
I didn’t like these! They are pretty thick, and I didn’t see much difference after use. I would not recommend or repurchase because there was no difference after use.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I kept hearing good things about these so I tried them out as part of a kit. The cashier at Ulta told me these were his “life saving holy grail” so I felt better about the purchase.

I used three the first time & kept them on overnight. They are clear plastic dots, basically stickers with the formula on them. I had no problem transferring the dot to my face. I like that each sheet has 12, so you can bring a sheet in your bag for daily or travel use. They also have perforated sections so you can bring 2 or more at a time (or share).

They’re clear so it wasn’t too noticeable. I didn’t go out with them but I wouldn’t mind doing that because they help kind of tone the appearance of your pimple down. One of mine was a really bad whitehead but the sticker made it less apparent.

It didn’t come off in my sleep. I had one on my forehead, chin, & cheek. I move around a lot in my sleep.

Removal was easy. It’s really just a sticker. It did not hurt. You can’t stick them on again once removed, just fyi.

My worse pimple was pulled out. It was a painless extraction & allowed all the gunk in my skin to freely flow out. I had a less severe whitehead on my skin that wasn’t pulled out but looked a little less inflamed. I gave it 4/5 only because it seems to work better on really severe pimples & moderately on less severe ones. You may need to use more than one patch several times for some result.

I haven’t used these dots on anything but whiteheads so far. It is very effective at reducing inflammation & removing the plug on a whitehead entirely if it’s ready. $30 is worth it for 72 dots. It’s pretty cost effective.
Lac, QC
Does the product worth the price ?
Would these be beneficial for hormonal cystic acne? I've recently had the worst breakout of my life and I'm desperate for anything! Also, how long are you supposed to leave them on?
Amarillo, TX
Did anyone else have trouble getting these to stick for a bit?
Trenton, NJ
I was wondering if these are worth the price, and if they actually sit on the skin for a full 8 hours, or do they off?

Macy's

Macy's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email