Peter Thomas Roth 40% Triple Acid Peel

by Peter Thomas Roth

A powerful, advanced treatment for home use, this potent facial peel helps uncover skin that looks renewed, retexturized, radiant and younger with a complex of three high-potency acids – Mandelic, Glycolic and Salicylic – that help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pore size and problem skin while evening out the look of a rough texture and uneven skin tone. Potent Mandelic Acid helps erase the look of fine lines and deep wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. A combination of Glycolic and Salicylic Acids helps chemically exfoliate the skin's surface, enhancing radiance while helping to improve the appearance of wrinkles and uneven skin tone.

Mandelic Acid - helps improve the look of problem skin and related facial scarring. Also helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots while helping to even the look of skin tone.

Glycolic Acid (AHA) - works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.

Salicylic Acid (BHA) - helps to chemically exfoliate skin's surface and improve the appearance of problem skin.

Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCOLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ARGININE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM PCA, POLYSORBATE 20, SOYETHYL MORPHOLINIUM ETHOSULFATE, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, 4-T-BUTYLCYCLOHEXANOL, CYCLODEXTRIN, GLYCERIN, MANDELIC ACID, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, SALICYCLIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CHOLESTEROL, LECITHIN, ISOHEXADECANE, METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE, GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE, SUCROSE TETRASTEARATE TRIACETATE, HYDROXYPHENYL PROPAMIDOBENZOIC ACID, ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL, SODIUM BORATE, XANTHAM GUM, POLYSORBATE 80, SORBITAN OLEATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA

Is it recommended that I talk to my dermatologist before buying this?
Had anyone used this product ? And if you did, how do you like it ?
Has anyone tried this product?!is it good for oily and scarred skin?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth 40% Triple Acid Peel!
How would you rate this product?
Ormond Beach, FL
Wow! This is a great at home peel. Use it as directed and keep it in its original packaging to keep it fresh to ten capsule. It is very effective if used consistently with your other skincare regimen. Don't expect miracles by just using this and not being consistent with your other products. Use it in conjunction with them as directed and you will see a good result!
Dayton
Used this in a beauty class.  Simple two step process. Super easy to use.  Rub on the first step and wait 2 minutes.  Then rub on the second step.  It was tingly and made my skin feel refreshed and smooth.  The best part is they have one that you can use daily before morning makeup application.
Appleton, WI
This is one of the most hard-core facial exfoliants you can buy without a prescription. It is an essential. If you suffer from texture, flakes, pores, dull skin, etc this will reborn your skin. I save the pods the products come in because you can certainly use one pod 2-3 times easily instead of one use. Within 2 minutes you'll transformed for the best.
O Fallon, MO
This peel did not work well for my skin. I left it on for 30 minutes and felt disappointed with the results. My skin did feel tighter after washing off the application but that was about it. Everyones skin type is different so what doesn’t work for me might work for you. I tried one vial & was able to return it & purchase a peel I knew I liked.
This peel works amazing to help get rid of dark spots and acne. The peel is strong but not too strong where your face will peel, it will flake a little bit but not much. I noticed a big difference in my skins texture and pigmentation. It has lighted my spots and smoothed out all the roughness.
Sugar Land
I know this is an expensive product, but I truly do feel like it makes a difference for my textured skin. I only used once a week, at night time, and made sure I didn’t use anything exfoliating. It completely changed my skin texture.
Woodbury, CT
Perfection in a bottle !!! I love using these ! I use the night before I am going to a special event and it helps my makeup apply super smooth !! Gentle but does the job ! Little pricey but definitely worth it. I will always use especially when my skin needs a nice pick me up !!
Tulsa, OK
If you love peels this is the best one everyone should try. Intense and yet not harsh for the skin. Make sure to follow up with a good moisturizer and a good SPF daytime. It really exceeded my expectations and did wonders for my skin. It is a little pricey but totally worth for what you benefit from the product!
Lyons, IL
I want to say that if you are thinking of buying it and are questioning the price, do not let that stop you. This 12 week, once a week product is worth it. After my third capsule i started to see my scaring, pigmentation and pores vanish. Very good for sensitive skin, no burning or tingling sensation.
Keizer, OR
Talk about a game changer!! This triple acid peel is amazing! It gives you a new supple texture after just one use! It dissipates the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles almost instantly! I would recommend this to anyone who wants to look ten years younger!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...