Peter Thomas Roth 40% Triple Acid Peel

by Peter Thomas Roth

A powerful, advanced treatment for home use, this potent facial peel helps uncover skin that looks renewed, retexturized, radiant and younger with a complex of three high-potency acids – Mandelic, Glycolic and Salicylic – that help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pore size and problem skin while evening out the look of a rough texture and uneven skin tone. Potent Mandelic Acid helps erase the look of fine lines and deep wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. A combination of Glycolic and Salicylic Acids helps chemically exfoliate the skin's surface, enhancing radiance while helping to improve the appearance of wrinkles and uneven skin tone.

Mandelic Acid - helps improve the look of problem skin and related facial scarring. Also helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots while helping to even the look of skin tone.

Glycolic Acid (AHA) - works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.

Salicylic Acid (BHA) - helps to chemically exfoliate skin's surface and improve the appearance of problem skin.

Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCOLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ARGININE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM PCA, POLYSORBATE 20, SOYETHYL MORPHOLINIUM ETHOSULFATE, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, 4-T-BUTYLCYCLOHEXANOL, CYCLODEXTRIN, GLYCERIN, MANDELIC ACID, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, SALICYCLIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CHOLESTEROL, LECITHIN, ISOHEXADECANE, METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE, GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE, SUCROSE TETRASTEARATE TRIACETATE, HYDROXYPHENYL PROPAMIDOBENZOIC ACID, ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL, SODIUM BORATE, XANTHAM GUM, POLYSORBATE 80, SORBITAN OLEATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA

Is it recommended that I talk to my dermatologist before buying this?
Had anyone used this product ? And if you did, how do you like it ?
Has anyone tried this product?!is it good for oily and scarred skin?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth 40% Triple Acid Peel!
How would you rate this product?
Not very harsh, surprisingly. But unfortunately this did cause major breakouts in my t-zone area. I had high hopes for this one so maybe that’s why I was so disappointed. I usually love everything I’ve ever bought from PTR but this one was not made for my skin. Worked great for my mother though.
 have really bad acne scars and dark spots that I have been looking everywhere for a decent product that actually helps get rid of that. This product definitely helped!! Honestly I didn't do anything the directions said. Lol and It seemed to work better. First, the pads they give you are a waste and just absorb the product, don't use!! There is so much in one little capsule, enough to last for a couple of applications, What I did was I would apply, with my fingers, the serum to my face and let it sit for an hour or so then wash it off. I then applied another round of serum on my face at night and slept overnight and washed it off in the morning followed by Ole Henriksens truth serum (def recommend!!) Again this is MY routine that worked for me and MY skin, im not a doctor but im pretty sure that the serum is only activated on your face for a small period of time before it becomes useless, so leaving it on overnight probably isn't bad for your skin, and it also didn't dry my face out either! But this totally cleared up all the acne that I had and helped lighten my dark spots, I also would use it as a spot treatment whenever I broke out and it worked tremendously well. This combined with the truth serum have been a life changer. My skin has never looked so fresh, clear and even. LOVE!!!
Liverpool, NY
This peel is very interesting, I have tried it a few times and I love the results but the packaging and explanation can be tricky! The percentage impact is an over time process you aren't receiving the entire percentage of the peel in one use!
Santa Rosa, CA
I bought Peter Thomas Roth 40% triple acid peel with high hopes. Unfortunatley, my hyperpigmentation did not lighten at all. I didn't see any significant changes in my skin worth noting. I gave it 3 stars because it was easy to use and was not harsh on my skin. For those without hyperpigmentation or other severe skin issues, this would probably be a great peel for in between professional facials.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I love this peel so so much. Since using it, I have noticed all of my texture is gone. My skin feels smooth everywhere, and that is something that I have been working on for years. It does not irritate my skin at all. I love this product and it is a great value for the price.
This product worked wonders for me it left my skin feeling amazing. I used to have really bad dry skin but i noticed after using this product my skin felt soft and smooth. I actually still use this when I run across it. MUST HAVE!
Alfred , ME
I live, I liveeeee, I wish this burned more, or at all, buy I am pretty sure thats a personal preference that most others do not hope for, but it is very refreshing and keeps my skin under control and keeps my dry patches at bay
Fayetteville, NC
Very Gentle product that leaves the skin smooth radiant and refreshed , during my time of using his product I have noticed my oiliness has calmed a great deal and my skin holds moisture much better. my pores appear smaller and my skin feels smooth to the touch
Lakewood, OH
I do enjoy this acid peel, although it is pretty hash on my skin which is sensitive. Comes in a nice little container which keeps in neat and out of the way. Its a little pricey and I may buy it again if I am up for it.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is a life saver! I get stubborn acne and this is the only thing that's ever cleared it up. Definitely not a cheap product, but it's worth every penny. My skin was brighter and clearer almost immediately.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...