Peter Thomas Roth 40% Triple Acid Peel

by Peter Thomas Roth

A powerful, advanced treatment for home use, this potent facial peel helps uncover skin that looks renewed, retexturized, radiant and younger with a complex of three high-potency acids – Mandelic, Glycolic and Salicylic – that help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pore size and problem skin while evening out the look of a rough texture and uneven skin tone. Potent Mandelic Acid helps erase the look of fine lines and deep wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. A combination of Glycolic and Salicylic Acids helps chemically exfoliate the skin's surface, enhancing radiance while helping to improve the appearance of wrinkles and uneven skin tone.

Mandelic Acid - helps improve the look of problem skin and related facial scarring. Also helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots while helping to even the look of skin tone.

Glycolic Acid (AHA) - works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.

Salicylic Acid (BHA) - helps to chemically exfoliate skin's surface and improve the appearance of problem skin.

Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCOLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ARGININE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM PCA, POLYSORBATE 20, SOYETHYL MORPHOLINIUM ETHOSULFATE, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, 4-T-BUTYLCYCLOHEXANOL, CYCLODEXTRIN, GLYCERIN, MANDELIC ACID, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, SALICYCLIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CHOLESTEROL, LECITHIN, ISOHEXADECANE, METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE, GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE, SUCROSE TETRASTEARATE TRIACETATE, HYDROXYPHENYL PROPAMIDOBENZOIC ACID, ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL, SODIUM BORATE, XANTHAM GUM, POLYSORBATE 80, SORBITAN OLEATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA

Is it recommended that I talk to my dermatologist before buying this?
Had anyone used this product ? And if you did, how do you like it ?
Has anyone tried this product?!is it good for oily and scarred skin?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth 40% Triple Acid Peel!
How would you rate this product?
Denison, TX
Peter Thomas Roth 40% Triple Acid Peel uploaded by Heather H.
This is 100% worth the hefty price tag. First because it totally changed my skin just in time for me to be glowing on my wedding day and secondly because I was able to use each of the vials for 3 applications. I used it once a week and it lasted me months
Dallas
I love all of PTR everything. Loyal to them til the day I die. Nothing else compares to the range and the size you get for your dollar and the results are always amazing. I have bought this about 4 times and will continue to buy it. Everytime I use it leaves me feeling fresh faced.
Milpitas, CA
I bought this product in Sephora in hopes to lighten my hyper pigmentation and acne scars. I looked around many places and read reviews about this product and decided to give it a try since it had many great reviews. I used it once a week as instructed. I did not use the pads provided since I felt like it would soak in most of the product. I placed it on skin using my fingers and left it on for an hour then rinsed. I then followed up with my night routine. This did not make my skin tingle or burn and left no redness afterwards. Honestly, I did not see any effects on my scars/hyperpigmentation. It made my skin feel a little smooth, so that’s why I give this 3 stars. After using this for about 2 months, I gave up after not seeing any results.
Syracuse, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Before I was able to see a dermatologist I relied on Sephora.com reviews of skin care items to address my hyper pigmentation. I loved the 40% Triple Acid Peel and saw wonderful results within my first use. I saw significant fading of hyperpigmentation scars and an overall improvement in my skin's texture. I repurchased for about 1 yr before moving on to prescription strength products from my dermatologist.
Middletown, CT
This is one of my absolute favorite peels that I have ever used!! Every time I use it my skin looks better than the last time!! It really gets rid of the dead skin and helps with my hyperpigmentaton. I love it!!!
Mount Vernon, MO
Purchased at: Sephora
I tried this 2 days ago and it works really well! It tingles just a bit, but you only leave it on for a couple minutes then rinse. It says to use it once a week, but with only one use I can tell a difference in my pores. I highly recommend trying this is you have medium to large size pores. I can wait to see what it does after using for 12 weeks!
Clovis, CA
Love PTR!! This product is amazing. Quite expensive but definitely worth the buy! I wouldn’t recommend if you have sensitive skin there is a tingle/burning sensation(obviously) and some Redness that comes with using this product but it’s an acid peel after-all. After going through with the treatment my face was smooth, brighter, and cleaner. Be patient it works!
These peels feel great and definitely make your skin feel softer. It’s a little tingly if you have sensitive skin. I started using it because someone suggested it would get rid of my acne scars slowly but surely. I’ve been using it for about 4 months and my acne scars haven’t budged :(
santa fe
This product is really, really great if you have acne, however you need to be careful not to overdo it as you could easily dry your skin out. This peel does seem to really smooth and even out my skin tone and texture, but it can be a bit drying. Just make sure you moisturize heavily afterward.
If you can take the heat, you will LOVE this at-home peel. Nothing else like it! Not for whimps. Ummm, skip the pads included and get more uses out of it. PTR did it right with this one! Apply a thin layer of PTR rose mask after this bad boy and you will feel wonderful!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...