Peter Thomas Roth 40% Triple Acid Peel

by Peter Thomas Roth

A powerful, advanced treatment for home use, this potent facial peel helps uncover skin that looks renewed, retexturized, radiant and younger with a complex of three high-potency acids – Mandelic, Glycolic and Salicylic – that help minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, pore size and problem skin while evening out the look of a rough texture and uneven skin tone. Potent Mandelic Acid helps erase the look of fine lines and deep wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. A combination of Glycolic and Salicylic Acids helps chemically exfoliate the skin's surface, enhancing radiance while helping to improve the appearance of wrinkles and uneven skin tone.

Mandelic Acid - helps improve the look of problem skin and related facial scarring. Also helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots while helping to even the look of skin tone.

Glycolic Acid (AHA) - works as a chemical exfoliator to help reduce the look of dullness.

Salicylic Acid (BHA) - helps to chemically exfoliate skin's surface and improve the appearance of problem skin.

Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCOLIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ARGININE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM PCA, POLYSORBATE 20, SOYETHYL MORPHOLINIUM ETHOSULFATE, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, 4-T-BUTYLCYCLOHEXANOL, CYCLODEXTRIN, GLYCERIN, MANDELIC ACID, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, SALICYCLIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CHOLESTEROL, LECITHIN, ISOHEXADECANE, METHYLDIHYDROJASMONATE, GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE, SUCROSE TETRASTEARATE TRIACETATE, HYDROXYPHENYL PROPAMIDOBENZOIC ACID, ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL, SODIUM BORATE, XANTHAM GUM, POLYSORBATE 80, SORBITAN OLEATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, MICA

Is it recommended that I talk to my dermatologist before buying this?
Had anyone used this product ? And if you did, how do you like it ?
Has anyone tried this product?!is it good for oily and scarred skin?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth 40% Triple Acid Peel!
How would you rate this product?
Midway Park
Made my skin a little dry but it also reduced the appearance of my acne scars and made my skin smoother overall. Not great for sensitive skin
Old hickory, TN
Use sparingly if you have sensitive dry skin!! I put it on where my acne scars are 2 times a week and by two weeks the scars noticeably faded
Alexandria, VA
Product delivers, however I recommend using a brush to apply instead of the cotton pads that come with the kit. very professional results.
Sacramento
I bought this product from Sephora, it is so harsh on my Dry skin. it is Very expensive, the packaging is really nice. but its not for me.
Purchased at: Sephora
This peel is nice because you can feel it working but it’s also not too harsh on the skin. It leaves my skin feeling brand new every time
Presque Isle, ME
I bought this out of a recommendation from a Sephora employee. And I have to say this is a great peel, I prefer Dr. Dennis Gross peels.
I'm not really sure how you feel but you are the only one I love your way too many people are so good and you don't know me no one can
Manchester, CT
This stuff works wonders. My face has never felt so clean and smooth. This is a truly amazing product that I'd recommend to everyone.
Manchester, CT
Absolutely amazzzzzing! Ya'll need to try this if you haven't already. The Triple Acid Peel really gets down to business and works.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...