Peter Thomas Roth 3% Glycolic Solutions Cleanser

by Peter Thomas Roth

This remarkable oil-free, anti-aging and exfoliating cleansing gel helps to effectively remove impurities, makeup and excess oil.

Does it help to get rid of acne?
Is this really beneficial for oily skin?
Does this help with dark spots?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth 3% Glycolic Solutions Cleanser!
Product Highlights
...the 3% Glycolic Acid in it, so if be careful when using it if you have sensitive skin type, so max use it 2x a week. I have an oily skin type and I am not sensitive at all so I could use this everyday! Most definitely a repurchase!in reviews
Lita D.
Norton Shores, MI
I absolutely love this cleanser! It is perfect for combination/oily breakout prone skin types! It kept my pores clean and free of blackheads and helped to treat any active breakouts! It is a stronger cleanser because of the 3% Glycolic Acid in it, so if be careful when using it if you have sensitive skin type, so max use it 2x a week. I have an oily skin type and I am not sensitive at all so I could use this everyday! Most definitely a repurchase!
Melissa F.
Mcdonough, GA
This cleanser is step one of my skin care routine and has truly changed my facial skin. I use it twice a day in the morning and at night.
Kate S.
Coalville, UT
This eponymous exfoliating cleanser from Peter Thomas Roth is an effective yet gentle glycolic cleanser for breakouts, fine lines, dark spots, pores and uneven skin tone. For dry skin use two to three times per week. A small amount goes a long way making this a very cost effective purchase.
Shane T.
Encino, CA
Amazing anti aging and great for adult blemishes. If you are getting "maskne" from covid, try this out! It's great for anyone over thirty.
emily S.
Winter Spgs, FL
This is my go to product for cleansing my face. It keeps my skin clear of breakouts and does it without overdrying!
Alyssa B.
Villa Rica, GA
This was my first "skincare journey" cleanser and this line got me obsessed with glycolic acid. There isn't a scent to this product and it is a gentle product in terms of chemical exfoliants. Would highly recommend for someone who cant tolerate the stronger chemical exfoliants.
rachael D.
Tennessee
Really love this cleanser. It is not harsh whatsoever and doesn't dry your face out like some products containing glycolic acid.
Seth L.
Groton, NY
I have used a few of the Peter Thomas Roth Cleansers one is Cucumber foam which I really like. I tried the Water Drench Cleanser as well. However I have been looking for something that was more toward the line of anti-aging Im a part of the late eighties fry your self in tanning beds. So I need all the help I can get the Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Solutions Cleanser now is a part of my Arsenals for aging. I recommend it to anyone regardless of age! But hands down for anti-aging. I buy all of my heath and beauty products through Overstock. They have the best deals and almost always have products in the salon size!! I give it a 5 plus on quality and it does what the description says!!
Mallory S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is such a great cleanser if you have breakouts or acne prone skin. My skin always seems so much cleared the morning after using this. I have combo skin and use it every other night but I don’t find it drying at all and could probably get away with using it every night. Its not cheap but a little goes a long way and it will last you a long time. 100% worth the price imo
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I love peter thomas Roth. Every product I have tried is amazing. This has cleaned my face up so well and has really seemed to even out my skin tone as well. My face not only lools healthier but it also feels healthier as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...