BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

The ultimate in luxury, these anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Known from the time of Cleopatra to have powerful anti-aging benefits, 24K Gold helps firm, lift, brighten and calm the appearance of skin while providing an opulent glow. These lavish and pampering eye gels help to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet, giving the under-eye area a look of improved firmness. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration, while Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Providing an instant cooling effect, each gel patch is infused with a light, calming lavender scent.

24K Gold - known from the time of Cleopatra for its powerful anti-aging benefits, 24K Gold helps firm, lift, brighten and calm the appearance of skin while providing an opulent glow.

Colloidal Gold - also known as "Activated Gold," helps lift and firm the look of skin.

Glycerin & Hyaluronic Acid - humectants that help soothe and hydrate skin. Hyaluronic Acid helps improve hydration by attracting and retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the air.

Hydrolyzed Collagen - helps provide and retain moisture.

Caffeine - helps tone and condition the appearance of skin and reduce the look of under-eye puffiness.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, CARRAGEENAN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CERATONIA SILIQUA (CAROB) GUM, COLLOIDAL GOLD, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, CAFFEINE, NIACINAMIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALLANTOIN, JANIA RUBENS EXTRACT, ADENOSINE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, CALCIUM LACTATE, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, TIN OXIDE, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, GOLD (CI 77480), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).

Natalie A.
This is nice to have with you if you're traveling. They're easy to use and there's no less to clean afterwards. There's a lot of patches as well. They're nice to use in the morning before going to work and before I put makeup on . They hydrate under my eyes but I'm not so sure if the whole anti aging thing. Doesn't feel any different other than the hydrating part. I personally don't think it's worth the price to buy them full price. I got them in a bundle set.
Aaron H.
I'm sorry, but anyone saying these are worth the price point is lying to themselves.  I got them in the Mask a Holic set and am really dumbfounded.  They are cooling if you put them in the fridge and no doubt help wake up my eyes, but they are shaped in a way that fits NOBODY'S eyes and you have to flip the container eveyr once in awhile or the ones on top dry out.  These are literally the same as the $20 patches you can find on Amazon, which I have tried my fair share of.
SABRINA N.
San Jose
Dark circles? Puffy eye bags? Lack of sleep? Studied all night? This is the perfect product to apply under your eyes after a long night! I like to leave my container in the fridge so that the gel patches are cold when I apply them under my eyes (great way to de puff your eye bags!) VERY pricey but great product, I switch off from these gel patches and the cucumber ones.
Megan M.
Ypsilanti, MI
These hydra-gel patches are phenomenal! I believe this product is great for all ages! I'm only 21, so I use the patches to hydrate underneath my eyes. These are an excellent source of hydration. I let an older friend of mine try them and there was a big difference underneath his eyes - they looked so smooth.
Karen K.
I definitely noticed immediate improvement to the dark circles under my eyes and a decrease in puffiness. These patches moisturize and leave your undereyes smooth, not greasy at all. I would buy these patches again but will be cautious since they are very pricey
Meagan P.
Colchester, VT
I love these eye patches, they make you look awake even when you’re living off an hour of sleep. They’re super easy to apply before you do your makeup and are gorgeous gold sparkles, the only thing I hate is the price. They’re insanely expensive but they last a long time
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
Peter Thomas Roth skincare has my heart. I’m obsessed with so many products. These are in my top 5! I work crazy hours so I’m always worried about my undereyes. I ran into these and since it was PTR I didn’t care about the price. I use them in the morning after I shower, before I do my makeup. They instantly brighten up my eye area, and depuff. They come down to $2 something when you do the math on what you’re paying per pair. (That’s cheaper than a lot of other ones out there, and with amazing quality!) I’ll always use these as a part of my routine!
Ellen L.
I take these eye patches everywhere I go now! They are well worth the price because they feel luxurious, especially underneath tired, puffy eyes! I have allergies and often wake up with puffy bags under my eyes - with these patches, my undereye area is de-puffed quickly. I don't know how I lived without these.
Jordyn R.
Ridgefield, WA
SO PRICEY AND SO WORTH IT. They knew they could charge us this much because after one use you will be back for more.  It is def a instant gratification products, immediately showing results of a brighter smoother younger looking under eye, but by the next day you will be back to I have slept good since my child was born eyes.  I will buy again and again, great for using before an event!
Jennifer C.
York, PA
These eye patches are insanely expensive. Let's just get that out of the way. I have tried many different eye patches and these actually work. They do what they say as far as firming and temporarily smoothing lines. I use these for special occasions only. Are they worth the price. That totally depends on the buyer. But I will be saving up for these when the next Sephora 20% coupon is released.
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Olivia W.
I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles arms dark circles. Would this be worth the money to try?
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or completely eliminate my dark circles?