BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

The ultimate in luxury, these anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Known from the time of Cleopatra to have powerful anti-aging benefits, 24K Gold helps firm, lift, brighten and calm the appearance of skin while providing an opulent glow. These lavish and pampering eye gels help to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet, giving the under-eye area a look of improved firmness. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration, while Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Providing an instant cooling effect, each gel patch is infused with a light, calming lavender scent.

24K Gold - known from the time of Cleopatra for its powerful anti-aging benefits, 24K Gold helps firm, lift, brighten and calm the appearance of skin while providing an opulent glow.

Colloidal Gold - also known as "Activated Gold," helps lift and firm the look of skin.

Glycerin & Hyaluronic Acid - humectants that help soothe and hydrate skin. Hyaluronic Acid helps improve hydration by attracting and retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the air.

Hydrolyzed Collagen - helps provide and retain moisture.

Caffeine - helps tone and condition the appearance of skin and reduce the look of under-eye puffiness.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, CARRAGEENAN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CERATONIA SILIQUA (CAROB) GUM, COLLOIDAL GOLD, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, CAFFEINE, NIACINAMIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALLANTOIN, JANIA RUBENS EXTRACT, ADENOSINE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, CALCIUM LACTATE, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, TIN OXIDE, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, GOLD (CI 77480), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).

Buy on ULTA
Anna D.
Kansas City
I picked up the Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Hydra Gel Eye Patches because I'm always looking for an easy way to brighten my undereye. The big thing with these (other than that they're made with gold!) is that they have caffeine and collagen, which is great for smoothing and plumping any part of the skin.

Overall, I'm decently happy with them. I usually wear them for about 10 minutes and after taking them off I can immediately feel my undereye much more hydrated. They smell lightly of lavender (I'm a fan, but fair warning for those that don't love smelly products) and leave behind a bit of serum to rub in after you take them off.

To be completely honest, I don't think I have noticed a huge improvement in the brightness under my eyes. At the same time, I've only used these in the evening, so maybe they're better used for makeup prep - which I will definitely have to try. I do really like them for the hydration, and sometimes I'll wear them with the Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask for a nice skin treat.

Overall, 4 stars because they feel super refreshing on, the hydration and after-serum is nice, the packaging and the tool it comes with is easy to use and I really enjoy the smell. I just wish I could see a bit more brightness in the eye area after use.
Amber M.
While I do think that these eye patches help reduce some of the dark circles under your eyes I do not think that they are worth the price.  It comes with 30 sets of eye patches in a package that is small making it easy for travel. The shape of the eye patch didn't really fit the shape of my eye but I made it work.  Overall I would not recommend this to others because I think there are other products out there that work just as well for a lesser price.
Natalie A.
This is nice to have with you if you're traveling. They're easy to use and there's no less to clean afterwards. There's a lot of patches as well. They're nice to use in the morning before going to work and before I put makeup on . They hydrate under my eyes but I'm not so sure if the whole anti aging thing. Doesn't feel any different other than the hydrating part. I personally don't think it's worth the price to buy them full price. I got them in a bundle set.
Nikki M.
Stafford Springs
These gel eye patches feel nice and soothing under my eyes. I have very sensitive skin and these do not bother me one bit. However, I must say that I prefer the 24k gold mask over this item. I don’t notice reduction in fine lines as the product claims. I’d be interested in trying the cucumber PTR eye patches though just for the appeal of cooling hydration. These eye patches are nice but not amazing for the price.
Aaron H.
provincetown , MA
I'm sorry, but anyone saying these are worth the price point is lying to themselves.  I got them in the Mask a Holic set and am really dumbfounded.  They are cooling if you put them in the fridge and no doubt help wake up my eyes, but they are shaped in a way that fits NOBODY'S eyes and you have to flip the container eveyr once in awhile or the ones on top dry out.  These are literally the same as the $20 patches you can find on Amazon, which I have tried my fair share of.
SABRINA N.
San Jose
Dark circles? Puffy eye bags? Lack of sleep? Studied all night? This is the perfect product to apply under your eyes after a long night! I like to leave my container in the fridge so that the gel patches are cold when I apply them under my eyes (great way to de puff your eye bags!) VERY pricey but great product, I switch off from these gel patches and the cucumber ones.
Megan M.
Ypsilanti, MI
These hydra-gel patches are phenomenal! I believe this product is great for all ages! I'm only 21, so I use the patches to hydrate underneath my eyes. These are an excellent source of hydration. I let an older friend of mine try them and there was a big difference underneath his eyes - they looked so smooth.
Karen K.
I definitely noticed immediate improvement to the dark circles under my eyes and a decrease in puffiness. These patches moisturize and leave your undereyes smooth, not greasy at all. I would buy these patches again but will be cautious since they are very pricey
Meagan P.
Colchester, VT
I love these eye patches, they make you look awake even when you’re living off an hour of sleep. They’re super easy to apply before you do your makeup and are gorgeous gold sparkles, the only thing I hate is the price. They’re insanely expensive but they last a long time
Ellen L.
I take these eye patches everywhere I go now! They are well worth the price because they feel luxurious, especially underneath tired, puffy eyes! I have allergies and often wake up with puffy bags under my eyes - with these patches, my undereye area is de-puffed quickly. I don't know how I lived without these.
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or completely eliminate my dark circles?

back