BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

The ultimate in luxury, these anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Known from the time of Cleopatra to have powerful anti-aging benefits, 24K Gold helps firm, lift, brighten and calm the appearance of skin while providing an opulent glow. These lavish and pampering eye gels help to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet, giving the under-eye area a look of improved firmness. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration, while Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Providing an instant cooling effect, each gel patch is infused with a light, calming lavender scent.

24K Gold - known from the time of Cleopatra for its powerful anti-aging benefits, 24K Gold helps firm, lift, brighten and calm the appearance of skin while providing an opulent glow.

Colloidal Gold - also known as "Activated Gold," helps lift and firm the look of skin.

Glycerin & Hyaluronic Acid - humectants that help soothe and hydrate skin. Hyaluronic Acid helps improve hydration by attracting and retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the air.

Hydrolyzed Collagen - helps provide and retain moisture.

Caffeine - helps tone and condition the appearance of skin and reduce the look of under-eye puffiness.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, CARRAGEENAN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CERATONIA SILIQUA (CAROB) GUM, COLLOIDAL GOLD, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, CAFFEINE, NIACINAMIDE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALLANTOIN, JANIA RUBENS EXTRACT, ADENOSINE, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, CALCIUM LACTATE, XANTHAN GUM, DISODIUM EDTA, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, MICA, TIN OXIDE, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, GOLD (CI 77480), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).

Aaron H.
port orange, ['', '', '']
I'm sorry, but anyone saying these are worth the price point is lying to themselves.  I got them in the Mask a Holic set and am really dumbfounded.  They are cooling if you put them in the fridge and no doubt help wake up my eyes, but they are shaped in a way that fits NOBODY'S eyes and you have to flip the container eveyr once in awhile or the ones on top dry out.  These are literally the same as the $20 patches you can find on Amazon, which I have tried my fair share of.
Jordyn R.
Ridgefield, WA
SO PRICEY AND SO WORTH IT. They knew they could charge us this much because after one use you will be back for more.  It is def a instant gratification products, immediately showing results of a brighter smoother younger looking under eye, but by the next day you will be back to I have slept good since my child was born eyes.  I will buy again and again, great for using before an event!
Sara B.
These patches are extremely expensive, but they are so worth it. I noticed immediate results after the first time using them. My under eye was brighter and less puffy. They hold on and don't slip like some eye patches and I love that it comes with a spatula so that you don't have to put your dirty hands all over them before applying them to your skin.
Megan M.
Ypsilanti, MI
These hydra-gel patches are phenomenal! I believe this product is great for all ages! I'm only 21, so I use the patches to hydrate underneath my eyes. These are an excellent source of hydration. I let an older friend of mine try them and there was a big difference underneath his eyes - they looked so smooth.
Karen K.
I definitely noticed immediate improvement to the dark circles under my eyes and a decrease in puffiness. These patches moisturize and leave your undereyes smooth, not greasy at all. I would buy these patches again but will be cautious since they are very pricey
Meagan P.
Colchester, VT
I love these eye patches, they make you look awake even when you’re living off an hour of sleep. They’re super easy to apply before you do your makeup and are gorgeous gold sparkles, the only thing I hate is the price. They’re insanely expensive but they last a long time
Nicole A.
Fayetteville, NC
I love these patches! I have used them almost everyday for a month and can see a difference. I use them for about 30 minutes at night, but have used in the morning as well. After a long day or a long night of no sleep I highly recommend them!
Anat I.
Reseda, CA
Seriously, I have never tried another eye product that is so visibly effective. I use these on myself almost every day, and on my clients as well. They reduce puffiness and lighten dark circles quite visibly and the cool tingly sensation is super refreshing!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I absolutely LOVE these! They are comfortable, slightly tingly, and all around make my under eyes appear less exhausted. They are a bit on the pricey side, but definitely worth it if you have a chance to splurge on something. They aren’t very fragranced, which is a plus especially if you have sensitive skin and under eye area.
Jennifer C.
York, PA
These eye patches are insanely expensive. Let's just get that out of the way. I have tried many different eye patches and these actually work. They do what they say as far as firming and temporarily smoothing lines. I use these for special occasions only. Are they worth the price. That totally depends on the buyer. But I will be saving up for these when the next Sephora 20% coupon is released.
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or completely eliminate my dark circles?