BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Meagan P.
Colchester, VT
I love these eye patches, they make you look awake even when you’re living off an hour of sleep. They’re super easy to apply before you do your makeup and are gorgeous gold sparkles, the only thing I hate is the price. They’re insanely expensive but they last a long time
Marina A.
It really felt my skin feeling softened, hydrated and rejuvenated! I would purchase again, it was worth the slighter heftier pricetag. As a first time user, I plan on repurchasing this product in the future. Definetly a go to beauty staple
Cassie T.
Naperville
Yes yes yes! I recommend these to everyone! Didn’t get enough sleep, overall just tired, hungover etc these are for you! The cold, 24k gold eye patches are magic! Leave on for 5 min and you’ll instantly see results
Veronica S.
Ive used these once so far and like them. After using them my skin felt softer and firmer. They stayed on well and i liked the applicator spoon. I wish there were instructions for how to put them on, i was confused which way was correct
Cleopatra E.
montreal, QC
Unlike other gel eye kits, the eye patches stayed on my face try well, they didn't slide down my face or move while I was waiting. However it doesn't seem like there is much product on the gel patches, they seem just like rubber, and even in the package i don't see much gold residue. For me, it didn't seem to make much of a difference in the appearance of my under-eye area.
Sheena S.
Saco, ME
Best eye patches. Put them in the fridge and girl you could night find better for under your eye. Wrinkles, softness, hydration, relaxing, you skin looks and feels newer younger and more refreshed. I can’t live without these.
Alyssa P.
Elkins park, Pa
I wanted so badly for these to work magic! I researched for months before purchasing since the price is pretty high for just 30 pairs. Turns out these are not for me. The Serum is runny and the patches just slid down my face. I've used other less expensive eye patches that have stayed in place and I could walk around with them on. Not these. Of course that isn't a deal breaker. I just laid down when using them to avoid it slipping. The product itself didn't show any results. I used these for a few weeks. I think it was about 3 times a week. I may have noticed a slight change but not worth the money in my opinion. There are cheaper alternatives that offer the same results. I would try these again just to see if more continued use makes a difference. When I bought these the sales associate said it would take a while to see results so maybe I didn't use them long enough.?
Aleashia R.
I have always had issues, or at least what I believe were issues, with a under eye puffiness. and dullness. These patches work like magic! Gold magic. The patches are soothing and cooling and although a little pricey for my wallet, you can stretch out one container to last you a year, if you use them once a week; which if you think about it, makes them pretty damn affordable. Trying these and loving them, has made me want to splurge on the entire Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold care line!
April M.
I would give anything for a body patch!  I love Peter Thomas Roth ANYTHING!  Always quality always works. These eye patches are miracle workers!!
Chelsea T.
Milwaukee
Peter ThomasRoth to the rescue again! Great eye product, beautiful packaging and real life results. Takes care of my under eye dark circles and puffiness like a chart. Purchased though CVS (or maybe it was HSN) in a great bundle.
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
Olivia W.
I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles arms dark circles. Would this be worth the money to try?