BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Veronica S.
Ive used these once so far and like them. After using them my skin felt softer and firmer. They stayed on well and i liked the applicator spoon. I wish there were instructions for how to put them on, i was confused which way was correct
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
The Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift and Firm Hydragel Eye Patches are on my list of favorites, not only because it has 24k gold, but also because it really works. I have dark circles under my eyes, and these patches brightened them in just one use. One of my favorite features about this product is that is free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates. I recommend to use them once a week  to reduce puffiness
Yan C.
Boston, MA
These eye patches are amazing! Results after using are instant and lasting! I am in my mid-twenties and like to use these after a late night out or a morning where I don't get enough sleep the night before. You can use this after your skin care routine (after eye cream) and I feel it makes the eye cream work better or on its own before. It's definitely an investment but for the amount of product you get and the results, are worth it. They come with a spatula to get out the patches and are reversible so you can apply them to target different concerns. They feel cool when applied and rehydrate, brighten and firm my under eye area when used. They do slide off a little bit if there is too much serum on them, so either lie down while they are on or just be mindful of pushing them up if they slip.
Erica Q.
Expensive but really worth it. These eye patches Contain caffeine, gold, and collagen to revitalize your eyes. After about 10 minutes of use my eyes look more firm, moisterized, reduced puffiness, and more brighter. I use them when I feel my eyes are looking dull.
Sheena S.
Saco, ME
Best eye patches. Put them in the fridge and girl you could night find better for under your eye. Wrinkles, softness, hydration, relaxing, you skin looks and feels newer younger and more refreshed. I can’t live without these.
Amanda S.
Northampton, PA
Está crema te ayuda con las líneas de esprecion y te deja la cara y el ares de los ojos bellísima
rebeca c.
These feel very refreshing and definitely moisturize the under eye area which reduces wrinkles and helps brighten. You just pop them on for about 20 min and you'll definitely see a difference! I docked a star because I have these and the cucumber version, which is about $30 cheaper. I haven't noticed a significant difference in the results or quality of the gold ones, so I'll likely just stick to the cucumber and save a little money.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
These are more gimmicky than anything else. I didn't notice any measurable results.
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is my HOLY GRAIL! I cannot effectively communicate how amazing this is. The packaging is nice and the little spoon tool to lift them out of the packaging is useful. It is pricey but let me tell you, it is SO worth it! This surpassed my expectations by 1000%. Typically, I am absolutely in love with makeup and that is where I really am impressed. I have tried so many skin care regimens since I first noticed that I was getting fine lines around my eyes and everything I have tried has underwhelmed me. I took pictures before and after and I could not believe the results. Stunning results. After I used the patches under my eyes, I flipped them over and put them around my mouth for my smile lines. I saw PTR suggesting to do this on QVC. It's nice to get so much out of one product. I will never be without it! I used it in conjunction with the 24K Masque and I feel the exact same way about the mask that I do about these patches. They are perfectly paired when used together. You won't be disappointed!
Nathalie L.
Simply amazing! I wake up every day with dark circles under my eyes & after using the Peter Thomas Roth eye patches for the first time, my undereye area looked much clearer & hydrated. I would definitely repurchase this product!
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
Olivia W.
I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles arms dark circles. Would this be worth the money to try?