BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Marina A.
It really felt my skin feeling softened, hydrated and rejuvenated! I would purchase again, it was worth the slighter heftier pricetag. As a first time user, I plan on repurchasing this product in the future. Definetly a go to beauty staple
Cassie T.
Naperville
Yes yes yes! I recommend these to everyone! Didn’t get enough sleep, overall just tired, hungover etc these are for you! The cold, 24k gold eye patches are magic! Leave on for 5 min and you’ll instantly see results
Sheena S.
Saco, ME
Best eye patches. Put them in the fridge and girl you could night find better for under your eye. Wrinkles, softness, hydration, relaxing, you skin looks and feels newer younger and more refreshed. I can’t live without these.
April M.
I would give anything for a body patch!  I love Peter Thomas Roth ANYTHING!  Always quality always works. These eye patches are miracle workers!!
Chelsea T.
Milwaukee
Peter ThomasRoth to the rescue again! Great eye product, beautiful packaging and real life results. Takes care of my under eye dark circles and puffiness like a chart. Purchased though CVS (or maybe it was HSN) in a great bundle.
lindsay H.
Greendale
I've purchased these eye masks a few times, switch to something cheaper and regret it immediately. This is the only product i believe really targeted my fine lines underneath the eye. Love this stuff and will repurchase. Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift and Firm Hydragel Eye Patches 60 ct
Evelina F.
Owings Mills, MD
I love these. I feel like I’m at a spa when I use them. Makes my undereye area feel so much more moisturized and makeup doesn’t settle as much in the creases the next morning. Worth the money. I use it few times a week.
ISABELLA S.
Scottsdale , AZ
LOVE this product and all of the different eye patches PTR has to offer. I purchased this product at sephora and not only does it Moisturizer and firm but it catches any eyeshadow fall out which is really nice, less clean up time later.
Casey M.
Niles
My eyes always look so tired no matter how much sleep I get. These patches really turned that around. I bought these from the website and they work amazing! I look awake even when I do not feel like I am. My main concern is that they can get pricey, but it's a small price to pay for beauty!
Peach S.
I honestly only purchased these because they looked fun to use and pretty to look at lol. In actual fact I made a good choice because they are fantastic. If you've never used eye gel masks they're pretty weird at first- floppy and thin. What I love the most is how cooling and refreshing they are. It's incredibly relaxing. If your eyes are tired dry or feel stressed out they really help perk up the eye area- plus it helps to look fabulous with gold underneath your eyes too! The gold extract along with colloidal gold works to target fine lines and to fight the aging process. Of course it doesn't work overnight but they definitely have the immediate effect of making the overall eye area less puffy, more plumped up and moisturised. Over time, regular use once or twice a week you notice a big difference in the firmness of the skin. If anything these are a fun alternative to facial masks that don't necessarily target the eyes.
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
Olivia W.
I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles arms dark circles. Would this be worth the money to try?