BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I have been seeing celebrities everywhere posting... Be the first to answer!
  • I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
Sara B.
These patches are extremely expensive, but they are so worth it. I noticed immediate results after the first time using them. My under eye was brighter and less puffy. They hold on and don't slip like some eye patches and I love that it comes with a spatula so that you don't have to put your dirty hands all over them before applying them to your skin.
Jordyn R.
Ridgefield, WA
SO PRICEY AND SO WORTH IT. They knew they could charge us this much because after one use you will be back for more.  It is def a instant gratification products, immediately showing results of a brighter smoother younger looking under eye, but by the next day you will be back to I have slept good since my child was born eyes.  I will buy again and again, great for using before an event!
amber B.
Zionsville , IN
Amazing, affordable and truly works!!! They truly brightening up and tighten your under eye are! And the. Packaging is nice! And love that Sephora carries it!! The only thing is for the price I wish there was more product :)
Josie V.
Burbank , CA
I wish these didn't work so well, because for the price I feel guilty every time I use them. Hard to ignore the immediate brightening effect, and how smoothly makeup goes on underneath so I'll reluctantly say that this product is worth it. The package says to leave the patches on for 15 minutes, but I've kept them on for upwards of 45 minutes and still felt like they were working. Love the sparkly gold.
Melissa D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
These eye patches are the best skincare products to have. The 24k gold supplies a beautiful firming and lift to the eyes. I use it on all my clients no matter the age but it’s super amazing for more mature people. Definitely recommend.
Suzan K.
London, ON
This is the only eye mask i use. It is good for fine lines, wrinkles and for hydration.. Its very refreshing, cooling and relaxing.
Jennifer C.
York, PA
These eye patches are insanely expensive. Let's just get that out of the way. I have tried many different eye patches and these actually work. They do what they say as far as firming and temporarily smoothing lines. I use these for special occasions only. Are they worth the price. That totally depends on the buyer. But I will be saving up for these when the next Sephora 20% coupon is released.
F_A_T__i_M_A O.
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my Instagram and twiteer account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
It really felt my skin feeling softened, hydrated and rejuvenated! I would purchase again, it was worth the slighter heftier pricetag. As a first time user, I plan on repurchasing this product in the future. Definetly a go to beauty staple
Cassie T.
Naperville
Yes yes yes! I recommend these to everyone! Didn’t get enough sleep, overall just tired, hungover etc these are for you! The cold, 24k gold eye patches are magic! Leave on for 5 min and you’ll instantly see results
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Olivia W.
I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles arms dark circles. Would this be worth the money to try?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?