BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I have been seeing celebrities everywhere posting... Be the first to answer!
  • I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
Josie V.
Burbank, CA
I wish these didn't work so well, because for the price I feel guilty every time I use them. Hard to ignore the immediate brightening effect, and how smoothly makeup goes on underneath so I'll reluctantly say that this product is worth it. The package says to leave the patches on for 15 minutes, but I've kept them on for upwards of 45 minutes and still felt like they were working. Love the sparkly gold.
Jordyn R.
Ridgefield, WA
SO PRICEY AND SO WORTH IT. They knew they could charge us this much because after one use you will be back for more.  It is def a instant gratification products, immediately showing results of a brighter smoother younger looking under eye, but by the next day you will be back to I have slept good since my child was born eyes.  I will buy again and again, great for using before an event!
Jennifer C.
York, PA
These eye patches are insanely expensive. Let's just get that out of the way. I have tried many different eye patches and these actually work. They do what they say as far as firming and temporarily smoothing lines. I use these for special occasions only. Are they worth the price. That totally depends on the buyer. But I will be saving up for these when the next Sephora 20% coupon is released.
Sara B.
These patches are extremely expensive, but they are so worth it. I noticed immediate results after the first time using them. My under eye was brighter and less puffy. They hold on and don't slip like some eye patches and I love that it comes with a spatula so that you don't have to put your dirty hands all over them before applying them to your skin.
Karen K.
I definitely noticed immediate improvement to the dark circles under my eyes and a decrease in puffiness. These patches moisturize and leave your undereyes smooth, not greasy at all. I would buy these patches again but will be cautious since they are very pricey
Meagan P.
Colchester, VT
I love these eye patches, they make you look awake even when you’re living off an hour of sleep. They’re super easy to apply before you do your makeup and are gorgeous gold sparkles, the only thing I hate is the price. They’re insanely expensive but they last a long time
Nicole A.
Fayetteville, NC
I love these patches! I have used them almost everyday for a month and can see a difference. I use them for about 30 minutes at night, but have used in the morning as well. After a long day or a long night of no sleep I highly recommend them!
Melissa D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
These eye patches are the best skincare products to have. The 24k gold supplies a beautiful firming and lift to the eyes. I use it on all my clients no matter the age but it’s super amazing for more mature people. Definitely recommend.
Anat I.
Reseda, CA
Seriously, I have never tried another eye product that is so visibly effective. I use these on myself almost every day, and on my clients as well. They reduce puffiness and lighten dark circles quite visibly and the cool tingly sensation is super refreshing!
Ada K.
The packaging on Peter Thomas Roth products definitely looks luxurious. I really did love the under eye masks and thought they felt so nice and light on my face. The only thing I would change is that I wish there was more serum on the masks themselves. All in all, I would definitely buy again. They were light and refreshing and didn't slip off my face like other gel patches.
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Olivia W.
I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles arms dark circles. Would this be worth the money to try?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?