BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Victoria C.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only tried it once but so far t was a great product! Left my fave feeling smooth and alive! Maybe just need to try it more to get a better feel of how the product works and make it my routine!
Zuri A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product once or twice a week. I bought mine in Sephora, but you can also get it online. The price is high but it works. My skin feels amazing and I will totally recommend and buy it again.
Lauren O.
Englewood , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye patches are expensive. That being said, they do a nice job to refresh and de-puff the undereye area. I didn't notice dramatic improvement, but more than I do with a general eye cream.
Michael H.
I use this mainly for those days when I want to look my best, and they never fail to deliver great results. No matter how little test I might get, or how long a day it is, these eye patches smooth and de-depuff under my eyes, leaving me looking refreshed and rested.
Krista B.
Tamarac, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. It's great when you don't get enough sleep and get those annoying undereye bags. Yikes! Apply this before applying makeup and trust me it will get the job done
Sarah v.
West Peoria, IL
I was given a sample of this to try and oh my was it great!! It felt wonderful around my eyes and I saw a noticeable different in the puffiness. It also seems that a little would go along way, which makes it affordable.
Yesenia L.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
They're cooling and feel good when on. I will say they do work for a short while after, my under eyes seem hydrated. I use these more before a night out, since they're so pricey. Not sure they're worth the cost though.
Bailey S.
Naples , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These things actually work! Whenever I wake up with puffy eyes I use these, leave them on for twenty or so minutes (or until it's time to do makeup) and my eyes look refreshed!
Taylor M.
Chino Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these eye patches! Don't even want to throw them away they're so pretty! The gel texture feels great under the eyes and instantly gives you that firmer look.
Kaleigh R.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye patches are amazing. They feel cool and are relaxing and leave my skin flawless! I would highly recommend to anyone to keep your skin smooth and youthful
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or completely eliminate my dark circles?