BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Pammy S.
Eagan, MN
I love these when ever I'm low on sleep I pop a couple of patches under my eye. If really helps with the puffy under eye . The packaging is really good the only thing is that it is a little pricey but I still like it and will use it again
Meghan P.
I know these are expensive but I have to say they really work! I have small lines and it just erased them. I even put them on my smile lines after my under eyes and it totally blurs the lines. I was shocked. I will repurchase.
haley b.
Oshkosh, WI
If you want a soothing under eye experience, this is the product for you. These are super gentle on the skin, and leave under eyes looking supple and non-puffy. I would 100% purchase this again from Sephora in Appleton, WI.
Tessah R.
Hattiesburg, MS
I heard a lot about these eye patches and wanted to try them. They were very calming on and did not dry out quickly. They are pretty pricey and they don't come with very many treatments. The skin under my eye felt tighter but I did not see much of a difference.
Tone 'Nae B.
Overland Park, KS
The packaging along with the actual product are physically attractive to the eye. However the product in its self is not worth he hefty price. I noticed that there is not enough moisture within the product and hey dry out easily- yes I closed he lid tightly and I did not noice a difference under m eyes but, I will try again.
Leysi M.
Hialeah, FL
Best eye patches I ever tried , gold everything , super hydrating and anti aging , for me the best feeling ay to use then is before makeup application , so u under eye area feels smooth and alive , and no linea at all ,
Erica H.
North canton, OH
My basic opinion would be that these are a very luxury item and not totally necessary. However they are nice if you are willing to treat yourself with some expensive skincare. Not saying these are bad, but there are cheaper alternatives that work just as well.
Erica D.
Rochester, NY
Not worth the $$$!!! So expensive for no reason. I'm an eye treatment addict I love trying new pads and these were by far the most expensive ones I've tried and I saw the least results! Would not recommend for the price cheaper ones did more.
Scarlett B.
I would give it more stars if it was possible! It is so effective, you can see the results after 1 treatment. It solved my issue with dark circles and I keep it in the fridge for a cool feel when I apply.
Brittany S.
Lebanon, OR
I wear these in the morning a couple times a week, and when I take them off my under eyes come back to life! The fine lines are filled in and the puffiness is at bay. Not to mention my makeup glides on!
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or completely eliminate my dark circles?
Veronica S.
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift and Firm Hydragel Eye Patches 60 ct is there a right and wrong way to put these on? Ive seen them put in different ways.
Aleesia M.
Norton Shores, MI
Has anyone tried these? Is it worth the major splurge?
Tamara L.
Antofagasta
Como son estos productos??