BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Laura C.
Pamper you eyes. They apply so nicely. You can feel it clinging to the skin. It is so hydrating and you can see the puffiness disappear. It is pricey but you can be creative and stretch out the uses of the eye pads. Have already repurchased!
ISABELLA S.
Scottsdale , AZ
LOVE this product and all of the different eye patches PTR has to offer. I purchased this product at sephora and not only does it Moisturizer and firm but it catches any eyeshadow fall out which is really nice, less clean up time later.
Pammy S.
Eagan, MN
I love these when ever I'm low on sleep I pop a couple of patches under my eye. If really helps with the puffy under eye . The packaging is really good the only thing is that it is a little pricey but I still like it and will use it again
Chelsea T.
Milwaukee
Peter ThomasRoth to the rescue again! Great eye product, beautiful packaging and real life results. Takes care of my under eye dark circles and puffiness like a chart. Purchased though CVS (or maybe it was HSN) in a great bundle.
Meghan P.
I know these are expensive but I have to say they really work! I have small lines and it just erased them. I even put them on my smile lines after my under eyes and it totally blurs the lines. I was shocked. I will repurchase.
Tessah R.
Hattiesburg, MS
I heard a lot about these eye patches and wanted to try them. They were very calming on and did not dry out quickly. They are pretty pricey and they don't come with very many treatments. The skin under my eye felt tighter but I did not see much of a difference.
haley b.
Oshkosh, WI
If you want a soothing under eye experience, this is the product for you. These are super gentle on the skin, and leave under eyes looking supple and non-puffy. I would 100% purchase this again from Sephora in Appleton, WI.
Tone 'Nae B.
Overland Park, KS
The packaging along with the actual product are physically attractive to the eye. However the product in its self is not worth he hefty price. I noticed that there is not enough moisture within the product and hey dry out easily- yes I closed he lid tightly and I did not noice a difference under m eyes but, I will try again.
Erica H.
North Canton, OH
My basic opinion would be that these are a very luxury item and not totally necessary. However they are nice if you are willing to treat yourself with some expensive skincare. Not saying these are bad, but there are cheaper alternatives that work just as well.
Leysi M.
Hialeah, FL
Best eye patches I ever tried , gold everything , super hydrating and anti aging , for me the best feeling ay to use then is before makeup application , so u under eye area feels smooth and alive , and no linea at all ,
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
Olivia W.
I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles arms dark circles. Would this be worth the money to try?