BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
These are the definition of luxury. I got a couple of these in a sephora sampler deal as a gift. These are so incredibly expensive. So tempting to repurchase. They feel nice under the eye and gives you great moisture. There are cheaper alternatives, however!
Erin S.
Slidell
I am in love with these eye patches and look forward to each time I use them...I've even set my alarm earlier than I have to in order to make sure I've got time to lay down and completely relax while enjoying the benefit of these patches...excellent product!
Cristina V.
These work best when stored in fridge. They soothe swollen undereyes, bring down puffiness, and slightly brighten dark circles. I'm taking off a star because I'm not sure they are better than cheaper alternatives and they are SO expensive. I do enjoy them though.
Becky M.
These eye patches feel so luxurious. They're cooling but very gentle on the eyes. I've never tried any eye patches before but they were so nice I'll definitely be buying them again. I felt a difference after just one use, plus the gold feels so fancy.
Kayla C.
So many amazing things to say about these undereye patches. The are super hydrating and brightening. They also make the skin underneath your eye appear more firm and lifted. The also help alot with debugging. It's am amazing all-around eye product
Megan E.
Leesburg, VA
I know these are 75.00 but they are literally liquid gold. I could not image my life without these in them. I use to use them every other day. Since noticing improvement I've cut down to two times a week. They have helped with bags, dark circles and puffiness. These are a holy grail item.
Asma S.
Leesburg, VA
I had extremely dry and puffy under eyes. These under eye masks helps to reduce the puffiness and hydrate the dry areas. Although it was helpful, the puffiness and dryness wasn't resolved. I would still however purchase this product and recommend it to others. The lavender smell is soothing.
Courtney J.
Dexter , NY
Peter Thomas Roth is a very good brand I like everything that he comes up with it works very well little bit more on the expensive side the desert says it's going to do I like to be eyepatch is when I do my masks they're very moisturizing I think any skin type could benefit from his products
Heather S.
ARNOLD, MO
Not quite what I expected for the price. Product left me with a fantastic brightness that lasted for a while. Didn't notice that skin was very soft after use. For the price to was hoping for better results. Probably wouldn't purchase again.
Kristina K.
Elmhurst, IL
I am obsessed with these eye patches. It comes in a pack of 30 pairs (60 total) and has a price tag of $75 but they work amazing. Perfect for dark circles and wrinkle control. It's the perfect product to use when you need to look bomb that day.
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
Olivia W.
I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles arms dark circles. Would this be worth the money to try?