BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a small amount of this to try not a sample, bigger. I wasn't to concerned with trying it. Then I was told it was amazing product from a girl online her favorite of all time. So I tried it and loved it and I was impressed. She right. Amazing product and my face never felt so good.
Tinea G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the amount of pads it's good! However, it doesn't give the impact I expected an $80 eye pads to give you. It does help refine lines but it's not permanently. If you have a luxury life I would recommend but if you're like me that's on a budget trynthe Sephora pads they're $6 bucks!
Hanna B.
Boise
These feel amazing on your eyes! I've tried a few different eye masks and these are by far the best. They're cooling and depuff your eyes, I'm not sure if they have any long term benefits as far as getting rid of wrinkles but they keep my eyes moisturized and I love how they feel.
Kayti R.
Lafayette, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a small sample of the eye patches from Sephora. I LOVE these. It was my first time using and I will most likely be purchasing. The price point is high but the results were significant and I would definitely say worth it. I will be heading back to purchase!
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the definition of luxury. I got a couple of these in a sephora sampler deal as a gift. These are so incredibly expensive. So tempting to repurchase. They feel nice under the eye and gives you great moisture. There are cheaper alternatives, however!
Cristina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work best when stored in fridge. They soothe swollen undereyes, bring down puffiness, and slightly brighten dark circles. I'm taking off a star because I'm not sure they are better than cheaper alternatives and they are SO expensive. I do enjoy them though.
Becky M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye patches feel so luxurious. They're cooling but very gentle on the eyes. I've never tried any eye patches before but they were so nice I'll definitely be buying them again. I felt a difference after just one use, plus the gold feels so fancy.
Asma S.
Leesburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had extremely dry and puffy under eyes. These under eye masks helps to reduce the puffiness and hydrate the dry areas. Although it was helpful, the puffiness and dryness wasn't resolved. I would still however purchase this product and recommend it to others. The lavender smell is soothing.
Megan E.
Leesburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know these are 75.00 but they are literally liquid gold. I could not image my life without these in them. I use to use them every other day. Since noticing improvement I've cut down to two times a week. They have helped with bags, dark circles and puffiness. These are a holy grail item.
Kayla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So many amazing things to say about these undereye patches. The are super hydrating and brightening. They also make the skin underneath your eye appear more firm and lifted. The also help alot with debugging. It's am amazing all-around eye product
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or completely eliminate my dark circles?