BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Ashley D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so let me start out by saying this product is overpriced. That's the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. Super gentle on the skin, I love it. It makes my undereyes look so much brighter. It definitely does leave an almost sparkly finish but once you sleep on it it's better. I wouldn't personally rebuy it only because it's very expensive and it's not worth it to me, but overall the product is a good product.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pricey but so worth it!! These not only look fabulous but they keep my under eyes just as fabulous! They're super hydrating and get rid of any puffiness thanks to the caffiene. I keep these in my fridge because I love the coolness under my eyes. I typically order these from the Macy's online. These sometimes slide down away from my under eyes which is annoying and the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars.
Danielle F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye mask is as luxurious as it is effective! The packaging is a little difficult to keep from making a mess, but as long as you use the tool that comes with it, you'll be fine. It is a bit expensive for the amount of gel masks you get, but if you're looking for the extra little something to your weekly skin care routine, I would recommend adding this to your collection.
Lauren D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love keeping these in the fridge and popping them on whenever I need a quick refresh around my eye area. Keeping them in the fridge keeps them cool and preserves the active ingredients for a bit longer. They help to soothe and smooth the eye area and can be carried on long flights - perfect for when your skin needs a bit of a pick me up while in the air.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only used this once, but I noticed immediate results and was very happy. It honestly exceeded my expectations, and I would recommend it to others. I got mine in a Peter Thomas Roth set from Sephora, and would definitely buy more. I haven't tried many similar products, so I can't compare this product to alternatives, but it definitely does what it says.
Desirae R.
Brooklyn, NY
these are just OK for me but to be fair I don't have any major under eye concerns other than dryness lately and honestly I feel like nothing has helped and I don't really see much a difference after using these. Other than the fact that they're fun to use, I haven't seen the benefits. maybe i need to use them more consistently as well
Kimberly D.
I want to give this five stars.  The one star off is because it's expensive, and I have yet to see it lighten my under eye area.  Other than that, it is surprisingly effective.  The first time I tried this was in a Sephora store.  The cast member applied this under one of my eyes to show me the difference, and after five minutes that under eye was definitely more moisturized and less puffy than the other one.  I was able to use both sides of the patch so it only took one for both eyes.
Brittany K.
Durham
Beauty Junkie Expert
I felt so ridiculously fancy whenever I used these. I got a set from an ulta skin care box. They made my eyes feel really moisturized and I do think they made me look less tired. I looked these up to purchase a full set and was a little turned off by the price. They're a little expensive in my opinion.
ennyj c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using these! I wake up at 5AM everyday and put these on while I get my morning activities done, and when I'm ready to head out to work my puffy eyes look so refreshed. The patches on the bottom have more serum and tend to slide down a bit. It does not leave a sticky feeling after use.
Brandy C.
Houston
This is the most popular item I have tried from PeterThomasRoth. I stood in Sephora to try them as a sample and left them on as instructed. I wouldn't regret buying these because of the result I got but, they are at least 54 dollars!! That's something I'd have to put on my Christmas list..
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or completely eliminate my dark circles?