BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Marie A.
Austin,TX
In loooooooove!!!! This patches hydrate, firm and diminish the lines under your eye area. They feel cooling and refreshing and they are very gentle. You do need to use them at least 2-3 times a week. You can also usethem in you nasolabial folds, you 11's, and forehead. They are on the pricey sude but PTR is a great brand.
Sheena S.
['Saco', 'ME'], ME
Best eye patches. Put them in the fridge and girl you could night find better for under your eye. Wrinkles, softness, hydration, relaxing, you skin looks and feels newer younger and more refreshed. I can’t live without these.
Brittany K.
Durham, NC
I felt so ridiculously fancy whenever I used these. I got a set from an ulta skin care box. They made my eyes feel really moisturized and I do think they made me look less tired. I looked these up to purchase a full set and was a little turned off by the price. They're a little expensive in my opinion.
Casey M.
Niles, IL
My eyes always look so tired no matter how much sleep I get. These patches really turned that around. I bought these from the website and they work amazing! I look awake even when I do not feel like I am. My main concern is that they can get pricey, but it's a small price to pay for beauty!
ennyj c.
I love using these! I wake up at 5AM everyday and put these on while I get my morning activities done, and when I'm ready to head out to work my puffy eyes look so refreshed. The patches on the bottom have more serum and tend to slide down a bit. It does not leave a sticky feeling after use.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I received a small amount of this to try not a sample, bigger. I wasn't to concerned with trying it. Then I was told it was amazing product from a girl online her favorite of all time. So I tried it and loved it and I was impressed. She right. Amazing product and my face never felt so good.
Brandy C.
Houston
This is the most popular item I have tried from PeterThomasRoth. I stood in Sephora to try them as a sample and left them on as instructed. I wouldn't regret buying these because of the result I got but, they are at least 54 dollars!! That's something I'd have to put on my Christmas list..
Tinea G.
For the amount of pads it's good! However, it doesn't give the impact I expected an $80 eye pads to give you. It does help refine lines but it's not permanently. If you have a luxury life I would recommend but if you're like me that's on a budget trynthe Sephora pads they're $6 bucks!
Hanna B.
Meridian, ID
These feel amazing on your eyes! I've tried a few different eye masks and these are by far the best. They're cooling and depuff your eyes, I'm not sure if they have any long term benefits as far as getting rid of wrinkles but they keep my eyes moisturized and I love how they feel.
Kayti R.
Lafayette, LA
I received a small sample of the eye patches from Sephora. I LOVE these. It was my first time using and I will most likely be purchasing. The price point is high but the results were significant and I would definitely say worth it. I will be heading back to purchase!
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
Olivia W.
I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles arms dark circles. Would this be worth the money to try?