BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Marissa B.
I enjoyed these eye gel masks, they were refreshing and firming. They also looked really luxurious and felt the same way, and they looked good in pictures, which is cute. The only reason I rated them one star is because I felt they could improve the amount of liquid/serum put into each little package. The eye masks dried out a bit too fast for the price. Other than that, I thought they were fantastic!
Danielle F.
This eye mask is as luxurious as it is effective! The packaging is a little difficult to keep from making a mess, but as long as you use the tool that comes with it, you'll be fine. It is a bit expensive for the amount of gel masks you get, but if you're looking for the extra little something to your weekly skin care routine, I would recommend adding this to your collection.
Lauren D.
Love keeping these in the fridge and popping them on whenever I need a quick refresh around my eye area. Keeping them in the fridge keeps them cool and preserves the active ingredients for a bit longer. They help to soothe and smooth the eye area and can be carried on long flights - perfect for when your skin needs a bit of a pick me up while in the air.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
I only used this once, but I noticed immediate results and was very happy. It honestly exceeded my expectations, and I would recommend it to others. I got mine in a Peter Thomas Roth set from Sephora, and would definitely buy more. I haven't tried many similar products, so I can't compare this product to alternatives, but it definitely does what it says.
Anita P.
Valley Vlg, CA
I actually was taking about this on my snap! It’s such an amazing product and the price point goes with the product. I love how it reduces my puffiness under my eyes and it makes my makeup look way smoother. I usually put it on in the mornings and it’s the best thing ever! Cooling and so smooth, got my entire snap and family hooked onto this!
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is my HOLY GRAIL! I cannot effectively communicate how amazing this is. The packaging is nice and the little spoon tool to lift them out of the packaging is useful. It is pricey but let me tell you, it is SO worth it! This surpassed my expectations by 1000%. Typically, I am absolutely in love with makeup and that is where I really am impressed. I have tried so many skin care regimens since I first noticed that I was getting fine lines around my eyes and everything I have tried has underwhelmed me. I took pictures before and after and I could not believe the results. Stunning results. After I used the patches under my eyes, I flipped them over and put them around my mouth for my smile lines. I saw PTR suggesting to do this on QVC. It's nice to get so much out of one product. I will never be without it! I used it in conjunction with the 24K Masque and I feel the exact same way about the mask that I do about these patches. They are perfectly paired when used together. You won't be disappointed!
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are some of my favorite eye products. The only reason for the four stars vs. five is that I personally find the cucumber eye patches to be more refreshing and wallet friendly. I love how smooth and hydrated my eyes feel after wearing these. I also love that I can throw them on and upon removal I immediately look refreshed and awake.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
I don't believe in perfection, but these are pretty close. My under eyes are my biggest problem area, and these always save my life. They're so cooling (I keep them in the fridge) and beneficial to me. I always see results when I use this. My under eye is also extremely sensitive, and I never have any issues with this product after usage!
Desirae R.
Brooklyn, NY
these are just OK for me but to be fair I don't have any major under eye concerns other than dryness lately and honestly I feel like nothing has helped and I don't really see much a difference after using these. Other than the fact that they're fun to use, I haven't seen the benefits. maybe i need to use them more consistently as well
Marie A.
Austin,TX
In loooooooove!!!! This patches hydrate, firm and diminish the lines under your eye area. They feel cooling and refreshing and they are very gentle. You do need to use them at least 2-3 times a week. You can also usethem in you nasolabial folds, you 11's, and forehead. They are on the pricey sude but PTR is a great brand.
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
Olivia W.
I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles arms dark circles. Would this be worth the money to try?