BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
robin n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can not say enough about Peter Thomas Roth products. They are simply amazing and leaves your face feeling firm, fresh, clean and BEAUTIFUL. I love them and can't go a day without using this product
derri r.
I don't have too many under eye issues so maybe I expected too much but this product was not worth it to me. I noticed no difference and they're pretty expensive
April M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give anything for a body patch!  I love Peter Thomas Roth ANYTHING!  Always quality always works. These eye patches are miracle workers!!
Lindsey K.
Oswego, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Peter Thomas Roth has amazing. Ah. Maz. Ing. Products. Don't get me wrong. But this did Nothing for me.

Packaging- Of course, it's beautiful. It's gold eye patches? What's not to ooo and ahhh over? It's fancy as hell so duh, I had to buy it.

Product-
Consistency- They're wet, cool, gelly, gold, eye patches that you peel apart and stick under your eye like a fancy, diy, home spa shenanigan.

How I use it- I stick these on and leave them under my eyes and let them do their thing (whatever that is) while I do my hair or tweeze my eyebrows.

Success rate- I mean, under my eyes felt cold? But that's about it. I didn't think they really did anything. Like nothing. Like, they work really well if you just wanted expensive gold stickers for under your eyes. But that's it.

Would I buy it again- Not even a little bit.
rebeca c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These feel very refreshing and definitely moisturize the under eye area which reduces wrinkles and helps brighten. You just pop them on for about 20 min and you'll definitely see a difference! I docked a star because I have these and the cucumber version, which is about $30 cheaper. I haven't noticed a significant difference in the results or quality of the gold ones, so I'll likely just stick to the cucumber and save a little money.
Katelyn A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was able to use these for free while getting ready for a best friend's wedding.  She (the bride) had purchased the regular size container and was generously letting all of the bridesmaid use them.  I put a pair on for good measure since I felt tried.  The patches are comfortable and do not feel dry after they've been in place for a while.  The product feels luxurious in terms of ingredients.  I made sure to pat the extra product into my face once I removed the patches.  My face felt very hydrated after using them but I do not think that I would purchase them.
Heather S.
Pls Vrds Est, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can not believe how incredible these eye patches are, they deserve 10 stars! The first time I used them I actually said "oh my God" out loud as I looked in the mirror- the area around my eyes where I had worn the patch was not only smoother and noticibly firmer, but also brighter. They are definitely on the pricier side for me, but you get 30 pairs, and truth be told they work so well that I would continue to buy them even if they were double the price. They're incredible when kept in the fridge and worn cold. Definitely the best eye patch I have ever used.
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally the most amazing product I have ever tried. I suffer from ridiculously dark circles under my eyes that do NOT go away. I was lucky enough to try this for free at Macy's. You leave the patches (that smell amazing, by the way) under your eyes for only ten minutes... Not only did it DEPUFF like nothing I've ever seen before... it turned my eye bags from a dark color to a pink color. I've never ever seen this happen before and I was completely shocked. Obviously well worth the price because they WORK!
Erica J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These PTR gold patches are amazing...at first. They are full of caffeine and super hydrating so they're perfect before makeup application. Here's the downside- they dry out! I had to throw mine away half way through. There's not enough serum in the container to keep the patches wet. I tried storing the container upside down and that didn't help any. I would only repurchase if they added more serum. These are very pricey to dry out half way through.
Kayla S.
Bought these for myself as a Christmas gift, and I love them! I purchased these from Sephora for about 80$, and although it's a little pricey, I've never found an eye treatment to work this well. You open the container and you receive a spatula to help separate the patches. I usually place mine with the larger size out to help combat any fine lines or wrinkles. Also a great pick me up for after a night out, hides any dark circles!
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or completely eliminate my dark circles?