BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Katelyn A.
I was able to use these for free while getting ready for a best friend's wedding.  She (the bride) had purchased the regular size container and was generously letting all of the bridesmaid use them.  I put a pair on for good measure since I felt tried.  The patches are comfortable and do not feel dry after they've been in place for a while.  The product feels luxurious in terms of ingredients.  I made sure to pat the extra product into my face once I removed the patches.  My face felt very hydrated after using them but I do not think that I would purchase them.
Alyssa P.
Elkins park, PA
I wanted so badly for these to work magic! I researched for months before purchasing since the price is pretty high for just 30 pairs. Turns out these are not for me. The Serum is runny and the patches just slid down my face. I've used other less expensive eye patches that have stayed in place and I could walk around with them on. Not these. Of course that isn't a deal breaker. I just laid down when using them to avoid it slipping. The product itself didn't show any results. I used these for a few weeks. I think it was about 3 times a week. I may have noticed a slight change but not worth the money in my opinion. There are cheaper alternatives that offer the same results. I would try these again just to see if more continued use makes a difference. When I bought these the sales associate said it would take a while to see results so maybe I didn't use them long enough.?
Heather S.
Pls Vrds Est, CA
I can not believe how incredible these eye patches are, they deserve 10 stars! The first time I used them I actually said "oh my God" out loud as I looked in the mirror- the area around my eyes where I had worn the patch was not only smoother and noticibly firmer, but also brighter. They are definitely on the pricier side for me, but you get 30 pairs, and truth be told they work so well that I would continue to buy them even if they were double the price. They're incredible when kept in the fridge and worn cold. Definitely the best eye patch I have ever used.
Lauren S.
Literally the most amazing product I have ever tried. I suffer from ridiculously dark circles under my eyes that do NOT go away. I was lucky enough to try this for free at Macy's. You leave the patches (that smell amazing, by the way) under your eyes for only ten minutes... Not only did it DEPUFF like nothing I've ever seen before... it turned my eye bags from a dark color to a pink color. I've never ever seen this happen before and I was completely shocked. Obviously well worth the price because they WORK!
Jessica O.
Sometimes you JUST have to treat yourself. Sometimes you have to treat yourself to something extremely frivolous and luxurious. These eye patches are definitely a treat..a treat for your skin. When things have been tough, and no amount of makeup can hide the luggage under your eyes, well, these are not only soothing, but effective. I slap them on, put on some relaxing music, and just chill..and pow! The puffiness has been tamed. It is quite spendy, but sometimes you just got to do you.
Erica J.
These PTR gold patches are amazing...at first. They are full of caffeine and super hydrating so they're perfect before makeup application. Here's the downside- they dry out! I had to throw mine away half way through. There's not enough serum in the container to keep the patches wet. I tried storing the container upside down and that didn't help any. I would only repurchase if they added more serum. These are very pricey to dry out half way through.
Kayla S.
Bought these for myself as a Christmas gift, and I love them! I purchased these from Sephora for about 80$, and although it's a little pricey, I've never found an eye treatment to work this well. You open the container and you receive a spatula to help separate the patches. I usually place mine with the larger size out to help combat any fine lines or wrinkles. Also a great pick me up for after a night out, hides any dark circles!
Jennifer M.
These eye mask are a great way to add moisture before doing your makeup. The under eye is an area that needs to be moistureized in order to keep your make up from looking "cakey." I am only hesitant with repurchasing this product after reading several articles reguarding studies on gold being used in skincare and how it can actually cause buildup in the skin and possibly clog pores. The metal is not easily absorbed into your skin which can pose possible adverse reactions. I tend to have sensitive skin, so I shy away from products that might irritate my skin. This product did not cause any issues when I used it, however, and left my under eyes plump and hydrated.
Ashley D.
Okay so let me start out by saying this product is overpriced. That's the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars. Super gentle on the skin, I love it. It makes my undereyes look so much brighter. It definitely does leave an almost sparkly finish but once you sleep on it it's better. I wouldn't personally rebuy it only because it's very expensive and it's not worth it to me, but overall the product is a good product.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Pricey but so worth it!! These not only look fabulous but they keep my under eyes just as fabulous! They're super hydrating and get rid of any puffiness thanks to the caffiene. I keep these in my fridge because I love the coolness under my eyes. I typically order these from the Macy's online. These sometimes slide down away from my under eyes which is annoying and the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars.
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
Olivia W.
I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles arms dark circles. Would this be worth the money to try?