BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my HOLY GRAIL! I cannot effectively communicate how amazing this is. The packaging is nice and the little spoon tool to lift them out of the packaging is useful. It is pricey but let me tell you, it is SO worth it! This surpassed my expectations by 1000%. Typically, I am absolutely in love with makeup and that is where I really am impressed. I have tried so many skin care regimens since I first noticed that I was getting fine lines around my eyes and everything I have tried has underwhelmed me. I took pictures before and after and I could not believe the results. Stunning results. After I used the patches under my eyes, I flipped them over and put them around my mouth for my smile lines. I saw PTR suggesting to do this on QVC. It's nice to get so much out of one product. I will never be without it! I used it in conjunction with the 24K Masque and I feel the exact same way about the mask that I do about these patches. They are perfectly paired when used together. You won't be disappointed!
Chelsea T.
Milwaukee
Peter ThomasRoth to the rescue again! Great eye product, beautiful packaging and real life results. Takes care of my under eye dark circles and puffiness like a chart. Purchased though CVS (or maybe it was HSN) in a great bundle.
haley b.
Oshkosh, WI
If you want a soothing under eye experience, this is the product for you. These are super gentle on the skin, and leave under eyes looking supple and non-puffy. I would 100% purchase this again from Sephora in Appleton, WI.
Erica H.
North canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My basic opinion would be that these are a very luxury item and not totally necessary. However they are nice if you are willing to treat yourself with some expensive skincare. Not saying these are bad, but there are cheaper alternatives that work just as well.
Tara K.
I do like this product but, for the sole reason of pampering myself. I mean who wouldn’t want to put gold eye gels on?! The results were not worth the money though. I’ve had better results using a way cheaper eye mask. I would not recommend this to my friends.
Evelina F.
Owings Mills, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these. I feel like I’m at a spa when I use them. Makes my undereye area feel so much more moisturized and makeup doesn’t settle as much in the creases the next morning. Worth the money. I use it few times a week.
Kadijah W.
austin, TX
I love these 24K gold eye patches. When I first used them I thought they'd be too good to be true, but they honestly do wonders. My eyes feel hydrated, rejuvenated and less puffy. I highly recommend!
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice product. Can’t buy all of the time because of price, but I could tell a difference in my eyes after a couple uses. Very worth the price. Bought at Ulta beauty, and has very beautiful packaging.
Sheena S.
Saco, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best eye patches. Put them in the fridge and girl you could night find better for under your eye. Wrinkles, softness, hydration, relaxing, you skin looks and feels newer younger and more refreshed. I can’t live without these.
Dayna C.
Prospect, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes it is pricey but definitely worth the price. I love the 24k line it makes my skin feel so luxurious. I bought it from Sephora after sampling it. Absolutely love it, highly recommend
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or completely eliminate my dark circles?