BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Casey M.
Niles
Beauty Junkie Expert
My eyes always look so tired no matter how much sleep I get. These patches really turned that around. I bought these from the website and they work amazing! I look awake even when I do not feel like I am. My main concern is that they can get pricey, but it's a small price to pay for beauty!
Erin S.
Slidell
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with these eye patches and look forward to each time I use them...I've even set my alarm earlier than I have to in order to make sure I've got time to lay down and completely relax while enjoying the benefit of these patches...excellent product!
Amanda V.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are amazing before a night out and then the day after. I love how these feel on my skin and how it helps soothe my under eyes. This is AMAZING for my allergy months. Eyes are itchy, watery, and puffy and this is so soothing and relaxing as well.
Kelsea A.
Roseburg, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eyepatches are a must in my morning routine and these did a great job! I did realize that for me if I didn’t use a gel moisturizer after and I used a cream my makeup would cake up on my under eye area. Over all they worked well and I would repurchase
Courtney J.
Dexter , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Peter Thomas Roth is a very good brand I like everything that he comes up with it works very well little bit more on the expensive side the desert says it's going to do I like to be eyepatch is when I do my masks they're very moisturizing I think any skin type could benefit from his products
bianca w.
mpls
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these every time I wake up with puffy swollen eyes, 10 minutes and the cool refreshing gelish eye pads take away all flaws. I've had this jar for about 6 months and it's still half full. I feel so luxurious every time I use them. Like magic!
Kristina K.
Elmhurst, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with these eye patches. It comes in a pack of 30 pairs (60 total) and has a price tag of $75 but they work amazing. Perfect for dark circles and wrinkle control. It's the perfect product to use when you need to look bomb that day.
member-9c1e6
I absolutely love these eye masks. They have a subtle lavender scent and boy do they help with these puffy bags under my eyes! Very pricy, but totally worth it. I only use them twice a week and follow up with an eye cream for added moisture. Plus, they’re made with real gold and who doesn’t love some gold??
ISABELLA S.
Scottsdale , AZ
LOVE this product and all of the different eye patches PTR has to offer. I purchased this product at sephora and not only does it Moisturizer and firm but it catches any eyeshadow fall out which is really nice, less clean up time later.
Savannah M.
The eye patches work amazing. They are quite effective, it did my under eyes wonder! It smelled amazing, but not too strong of a smell. I bought it at Sephora a while back, but with this product there is no need for improvement! Perfect!
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or completely eliminate my dark circles?