BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Marie A.
Austin,TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
In loooooooove!!!! This patches hydrate, firm and diminish the lines under your eye area. They feel cooling and refreshing and they are very gentle. You do need to use them at least 2-3 times a week. You can also usethem in you nasolabial folds, you 11's, and forehead. They are on the pricey sude but PTR is a great brand.
Mansi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using the Peter Thomas Roth 24K gold Hydragel patches before any big event before applying makeup. It gives my undereye area the perfect amount of hydration before a long day. The patches are easy to apply and stay in place. The moment I put them on my face they have a cooling effect and feel super refreshing.
Tiana M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye patches are amazing! I don't have wrinkles or fine lines but these are really soothing and moisturizing and they also help with under eye puffiness. These patches don't break me out or make my skin excessively oily. My under eyes have looked brighter since I've been using these so I think they're worth the price!
Christy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Put these in your fridge and put them on in the mornings. You'll thank me. Such a great pick me up for your eyes. Instant firming and wake me up. You look wide away. Doesn't matter which part you apply in the inside of the eye, just apply the thickest part on the section of your eyes you have the most concerns about.
lindsay H.
Greendale
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've purchased these eye masks a few times, switch to something cheaper and regret it immediately. This is the only product i believe really targeted my fine lines underneath the eye. Love this stuff and will repurchase. Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift and Firm Hydragel Eye Patches 60 ct
Victoria W.
Webster , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to use and really works. Saw a difference in my undereyes after my first use. My eyes were brighter and didn't look as puffy. I use twice a week so for the price it really does last me a while would definitely recommend these or the PTR cucumber hydra-gel eye patches if you're looking to pay a little less. They both work great
Mariel K.
Milford, NJ
These are very luxurious and easy to use. They have the solution on each side so to get more bang for your buck you can use it under one eye and then flip the same patch to use on the other. They can be worn to target crows feet or to target under eye bags/darkness depending on how you put them on.
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I definitely saw an immediate difference beneath my eyes after using these eye patches. I left them on longer than recommended. I left them on until they were about the same temperature as my skin. My under eye area definitely looked brighter and more firm. They felt gorgeous, weren't irritating, and they did what they said they would. A+ in my book.
Olivia L.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These little dudes are fantastic! I have really dark under-eye circles and being chronically ill means that I sometimes don't get the rest I need sticking these guys on for a while helps the puffiness under my eyes to calm down enough for me to be able to do my makeup and get on with my day.
Casey M.
Niles
Beauty Junkie Expert
My eyes always look so tired no matter how much sleep I get. These patches really turned that around. I bought these from the website and they work amazing! I look awake even when I do not feel like I am. My main concern is that they can get pricey, but it's a small price to pay for beauty!
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or completely eliminate my dark circles?