BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
ashlynn s.
Norman
Great product! I decided to spurge on these because my under-eye bags have been crazy lately. I picked these up at my local Sephora and I haven’t been disappointed. They noticeably brighter and smooth out my under eyes, but the results do fade after a few hours. Still on the hunt for a product that corrects the problem rather than just masking it; although, these work extremely well!!
Mansi S.
I love using the Peter Thomas Roth 24K gold Hydragel patches before any big event before applying makeup. It gives my undereye area the perfect amount of hydration before a long day. The patches are easy to apply and stay in place. The moment I put them on my face they have a cooling effect and feel super refreshing.
Tiana M.
These eye patches are amazing! I don't have wrinkles or fine lines but these are really soothing and moisturizing and they also help with under eye puffiness. These patches don't break me out or make my skin excessively oily. My under eyes have looked brighter since I've been using these so I think they're worth the price!
Christy C.
Put these in your fridge and put them on in the mornings. You'll thank me. Such a great pick me up for your eyes. Instant firming and wake me up. You look wide away. Doesn't matter which part you apply in the inside of the eye, just apply the thickest part on the section of your eyes you have the most concerns about.
lindsay H.
Greendale
I've purchased these eye masks a few times, switch to something cheaper and regret it immediately. This is the only product i believe really targeted my fine lines underneath the eye. Love this stuff and will repurchase. Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift and Firm Hydragel Eye Patches 60 ct
Victoria W.
Webster , MA
Easy to use and really works. Saw a difference in my undereyes after my first use. My eyes were brighter and didn't look as puffy. I use twice a week so for the price it really does last me a while would definitely recommend these or the PTR cucumber hydra-gel eye patches if you're looking to pay a little less. They both work great
Mariel K.
Milford, NJ
These are very luxurious and easy to use. They have the solution on each side so to get more bang for your buck you can use it under one eye and then flip the same patch to use on the other. They can be worn to target crows feet or to target under eye bags/darkness depending on how you put them on.
Liz G.
Morganville , NJ
I definitely saw an immediate difference beneath my eyes after using these eye patches. I left them on longer than recommended. I left them on until they were about the same temperature as my skin. My under eye area definitely looked brighter and more firm. They felt gorgeous, weren't irritating, and they did what they said they would. A+ in my book.
Olivia L.
Fort Worth, TX
These little dudes are fantastic! I have really dark under-eye circles and being chronically ill means that I sometimes don't get the rest I need sticking these guys on for a while helps the puffiness under my eyes to calm down enough for me to be able to do my makeup and get on with my day.
Amanda V.
South Bend, IN
These are amazing before a night out and then the day after. I love how these feel on my skin and how it helps soothe my under eyes. This is AMAZING for my allergy months. Eyes are itchy, watery, and puffy and this is so soothing and relaxing as well.
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
Olivia W.
I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles arms dark circles. Would this be worth the money to try?