BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
A T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This are pure gold!! (See what I did there) this is a product that ACTUALLY WORKS. It's pretty pricey (75 ish) for me it's totally worth it. When I use these I see a noticeable difference. I use these about once a week so one tub lasts me a good amount of time. I know it's a high price tag but with this one it's worth it. My lines are finer and my skin looks more firm.
Cassandra R.
Coquitlam, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked these but i cant say that i loved them. They are good and they do hydrate. I dont know if they do all that they claim but i did use up all of them in the container. If you go to Sephora they will give you a few to sample! I suggest giving them a try before the splurge
Alizee H.
Rimouski, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didnt notice any firming (i am only 25...) but really good for puffiness and hydration!! ... my package leaked so now they r dried out:(
Diana G.
I love this patches! Antiaging effect showing wright away. Plumps the skin under the eye and give a nice glow. Recommended!
Farheen R.
Ireland
Beauty Junkie Expert
super hydrating and leaves you feeling very refreshed would highly recommend it as overalls it's a great product
Lyn A.
Regina, SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
My new favourite eye mask. I use it almost everyday as my routine. Its quite pricey though but it worth it!
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or completely eliminate my dark circles?