BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Reanne S.
Scarborough, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so good! Got it as a gift and have to say would've never thought I'd be using gold in my skincare but this left my under eye area feeling refreshed and soothe. Would highly recommend.
ghalia a.
This product is absolutely amazing! I tried first time while having a beauty makeover at Sephora and loved it! Then decided to get it at home...one application and I can feel he puffiness under my eyes is better and the skin is more firm! Can't wait to see the effect in a month! A bet pricy though but I am happy!
Felix L.
Varennes
Beauty Junkie Expert
Felt really great on the skin. Really fresh. Went on easily, stayed there. Love the result.. my eyes felt tighter after using them. Would definitely recommend to friends.
Packaging is great and definitely "Instagrammable".
Elizabeth H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are amazing. My mom got to try these during a mini facial at Sephora, and the difference was like night and day. It minimized the wrinkle lines dramatically. It fades slowly over a few days, but is great as a pick me up or spot treatment before date night or something.
Nathalie L.
Simply amazing! I wake up every day with dark circles under my eyes & after using the Peter Thomas Roth eye patches for the first time, my undereye area looked much clearer & hydrated. I would definitely repurchase this product!
Lindsay E.
I feel luxurious just putting these On! Unfortunately I cannot say that I notice a significant improvement in the skin under or around my eyes after using this product everyday for 2 weeks. The area "feels" nicer, however visually I see no change.
jessica l.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was probably one of my favourite eye mask I've used so far. Because it was 24k gold I wanted to try it to see what the hype was all about and I wasn't disappointed. The only thing is that it's a little bit over priced.
Chandra D.
Bienfait , SK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could rate this product higher than 5 stars! This smells great, looks luxurious and feels absolutely mesmerizing on my face. It smells great and is an absolute dream following a microdermabrasion or face scrub!
Michelle S.
MILTON
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are by far the best under eye patches I have ever used. They are a bit pricey but in my opinion worth every penny. I noticed my eyes were instantly hydrated and looked brighter after using these.
Jerrica C.
Newmarket , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
My holy grail. I use this on everything. I use it on top of my highlighters, as a base for shadows, as an all over base under my foundation. This product will give you a godly glow sure to blind any of your friends.
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or completely eliminate my dark circles?