BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Carly F.
Washington, DC
These are more gimmicky than anything else. I didn't notice any measurable results.
F_A_T__i_M_A O.
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my Instagram and twiteer account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
anum H.
karachi
i still remember, when my sister gifted me this magical eye patches jar.i was like why did she give me this why would i use it, ahhhh! i kown i was stupid., but I like this product. It makes my skin under eyes smooth and soft.Since my main issue is dark-circles & dryness, which interferes with a smooth application of color corrector and concealer, the product’s hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and hydrolyzed collagen give the hydration I need and the pure 24-k gold helps to lock it all in.
Assunta F.
I keep these in the fridge so they're extra cooling and I find that they de-puff my eyes that much quicker. I leave them on longer than 10-15 minutes like the jar says and there's still product left to pat into my skin afterwards. They're a little bit on the pricey side so I wouldn't recommend using them every day but if you have some special events coming up I definitely recommend the splurge!
Cleopatra E.
montreal, QC
Unlike other gel eye kits, the eye patches stayed on my face try well, they didn't slide down my face or move while I was waiting. However it doesn't seem like there is much product on the gel patches, they seem just like rubber, and even in the package i don't see much gold residue. For me, it didn't seem to make much of a difference in the appearance of my under-eye area.
Meghan H.
Winnipeg, MB
If I could give this product more stars I would. This is literally the only product I have found that does anything for the fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes. It's quite pricey but honestly, if you have fine lines you understand that when you discover a reverse aging product that is actually effective - you buy it!!
Reanne S.
Scarborough, ON
These are so good! Got it as a gift and have to say would've never thought I'd be using gold in my skincare but this left my under eye area feeling refreshed and soothe. Would highly recommend.
Peach S.
I honestly only purchased these because they looked fun to use and pretty to look at lol. In actual fact I made a good choice because they are fantastic. If you've never used eye gel masks they're pretty weird at first- floppy and thin. What I love the most is how cooling and refreshing they are. It's incredibly relaxing. If your eyes are tired dry or feel stressed out they really help perk up the eye area- plus it helps to look fabulous with gold underneath your eyes too! The gold extract along with colloidal gold works to target fine lines and to fight the aging process. Of course it doesn't work overnight but they definitely have the immediate effect of making the overall eye area less puffy, more plumped up and moisturised. Over time, regular use once or twice a week you notice a big difference in the firmness of the skin. If anything these are a fun alternative to facial masks that don't necessarily target the eyes.
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
The Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift and Firm Hydragel Eye Patches are on my list of favorites, not only because it has 24k gold, but also because it really works. I have dark circles under my eyes, and these patches brightened them in just one use. One of my favorite features about this product is that is free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates. I recommend to use them once a week  to reduce puffiness
Aleashia R.
I have always had issues, or at least what I believe were issues, with a under eye puffiness. and dullness. These patches work like magic! Gold magic. The patches are soothing and cooling and although a little pricey for my wallet, you can stretch out one container to last you a year, if you use them once a week; which if you think about it, makes them pretty damn affordable. Trying these and loving them, has made me want to splurge on the entire Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold care line!
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
Olivia W.
I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles arms dark circles. Would this be worth the money to try?