BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Sam T.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this product. It made my eyes look brighter by making my skin look brighter. It helps with spots and wrinkles I am beginning to get. It is refreshing. I use it while putting on eye making. It's anti-aging properties are perfect to absorb and it also serves as a pad to keep eye shadow from getting all over my skin.
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my HOLY GRAIL! I cannot effectively communicate how amazing this is. The packaging is nice and the little spoon tool to lift them out of the packaging is useful. It is pricey but let me tell you, it is SO worth it! This surpassed my expectations by 1000%. Typically, I am absolutely in love with makeup and that is where I really am impressed. I have tried so many skin care regimens since I first noticed that I was getting fine lines around my eyes and everything I have tried has underwhelmed me. I took pictures before and after and I could not believe the results. Stunning results. After I used the patches under my eyes, I flipped them over and put them around my mouth for my smile lines. I saw PTR suggesting to do this on QVC. It's nice to get so much out of one product. I will never be without it! I used it in conjunction with the 24K Masque and I feel the exact same way about the mask that I do about these patches. They are perfectly paired when used together. You won't be disappointed!
Peach S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly only purchased these because they looked fun to use and pretty to look at lol. In actual fact I made a good choice because they are fantastic. If you've never used eye gel masks they're pretty weird at first- floppy and thin. What I love the most is how cooling and refreshing they are. It's incredibly relaxing. If your eyes are tired dry or feel stressed out they really help perk up the eye area- plus it helps to look fabulous with gold underneath your eyes too! The gold extract along with colloidal gold works to target fine lines and to fight the aging process. Of course it doesn't work overnight but they definitely have the immediate effect of making the overall eye area less puffy, more plumped up and moisturised. Over time, regular use once or twice a week you notice a big difference in the firmness of the skin. If anything these are a fun alternative to facial masks that don't necessarily target the eyes.
Nathalie E.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift and Firm Hydragel Eye Patches are on my list of favorites, not only because it has 24k gold, but also because it really works. I have dark circles under my eyes, and these patches brightened them in just one use. One of my favorite features about this product is that is free from Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates. I recommend to use them once a week  to reduce puffiness
anum H.
karachi
Beauty Junkie Expert
i still remember, when my sister gifted me this magical eye patches jar.i was like why did she give me this why would i use it, ahhhh! i kown i was stupid., but I like this product. It makes my skin under eyes smooth and soft.Since my main issue is dark-circles & dryness, which interferes with a smooth application of color corrector and concealer, the product’s hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and hydrolyzed collagen give the hydration I need and the pure 24-k gold helps to lock it all in.
Assunta F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep these in the fridge so they're extra cooling and I find that they de-puff my eyes that much quicker. I leave them on longer than 10-15 minutes like the jar says and there's still product left to pat into my skin afterwards. They're a little bit on the pricey side so I wouldn't recommend using them every day but if you have some special events coming up I definitely recommend the splurge!
Cleopatra E.
Montreal
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unlike other gel eye kits, the eye patches stayed on my face try well, they didn't slide down my face or move while I was waiting. However it doesn't seem like there is much product on the gel patches, they seem just like rubber, and even in the package i don't see much gold residue. For me, it didn't seem to make much of a difference in the appearance of my under-eye area.
Aleashia R.
I have always had issues, or at least what I believe were issues, with a under eye puffiness. and dullness. These patches work like magic! Gold magic. The patches are soothing and cooling and although a little pricey for my wallet, you can stretch out one container to last you a year, if you use them once a week; which if you think about it, makes them pretty damn affordable. Trying these and loving them, has made me want to splurge on the entire Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold care line!
Meghan H.
Winnipeg, MB
If I could give this product more stars I would. This is literally the only product I have found that does anything for the fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes. It's quite pricey but honestly, if you have fine lines you understand that when you discover a reverse aging product that is actually effective - you buy it!!
Rennia L.
Hamilton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my luxury skincare treatment, I really love how these feel under my eyes. They are very cooling and help to depuff and calm my undereye area after a long day. I also like the lavender which helps soothe, as well as being a very relaxing experience.
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or completely eliminate my dark circles?