BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Sam T.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this product. It made my eyes look brighter by making my skin look brighter. It helps with spots and wrinkles I am beginning to get. It is refreshing. I use it while putting on eye making. It's anti-aging properties are perfect to absorb and it also serves as a pad to keep eye shadow from getting all over my skin.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hmmmm not sure about these. Got the single use, 1 pair not the 60 count. Bought at ulta, it was a GWP. Feels weird on, didn't notice a different. Maybe you need to use more than once.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
This product moisturizers and leaves skin smooth. It's not greasy at all, which is a huge plus. PTR eyes patches do not break me out and visibly shows plumpness to the dry spots, which include my under eye. They are so soothing and really reduce under-eye puffiness, and helps brighten my under-eyes. It seems like an expensive product however, it works out to $3/pair.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I purchased the Peter Thomas Roth 24k gold pure luxury lift and firm eye patches from Sephora and I fell in love. The patches aren't like a normal patch. They are a gel like consistency and they stick right under your eye. The eye patch is designed to help target under eye puffiness and wrinkles as well as crows feet!!!! Amazing product. I have noticed a difference. Will buy again and will recommend to others.
Justin B.
Atlanta, GA
If you want to use an eyepatch that is VERY EFFECTIVE, then use these. I keep my eye patches in the fridge as when they are cold I find them to work 100x better. I gave it 4 stars because I wish the patch had a different shape to be a better application process and help with it being more effective. Or at least have one side with a little texture to cling to skin. Other than that they. Make me look as if I had 12+ hours of sleep
Allyson R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so amazing! They are pretty expensive but you do get a lot in one package! They are cooling and I do feel s difference in my eye area after I have worn them. One package should last you quite a while!
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
Work absolutely fantastically, but are very, very expensive. If you have the money to spend, do not hesitate to use. I myself am going to find something a little less expensive next time-if I am able to. If not, I may just have to spend the money to get the results.
Dani S.
Costa Mesa, CA
These are so fun. Purchased from Sephora. My under eyes definitely feel refreshed and moisturized after using them, though I'm not sure they are worth the cost.
Yan C.
Boston, MA
These eye patches are amazing! Results after using are instant and lasting! I am in my mid-twenties and like to use these after a late night out or a morning where I don't get enough sleep the night before. You can use this after your skin care routine (after eye cream) and I feel it makes the eye cream work better or on its own before. It's definitely an investment but for the amount of product you get and the results, are worth it. They come with a spatula to get out the patches and are reversible so you can apply them to target different concerns. They feel cool when applied and rehydrate, brighten and firm my under eye area when used. They do slide off a little bit if there is too much serum on them, so either lie down while they are on or just be mindful of pushing them up if they slip.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are amazing !!! I first tried them at night to see if I wouldn't get any reaction and I didn't. So I did see the results instantly and my plan was to do them in the morning again. But when I woke up my eyes still looked refreshed and well rested. And they actually stick to yoj perfectly instead of falling like the drugstore brands.
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or completely eliminate my dark circles?