BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
paige b.
I love these eye patches, i look ridiculous when wearing them, but they write fantastically at depuffing and moisturizing the under eye.
Kelly V.
Romulus, MI
24kt magic in the air....Who doesn't just love feeling overly luxuriousness that once you use, you'll never want another product again.
Nikki F.
Atlanta
Absolutely a fan of PTR eye products. Great for reviving tired eyes! Whenever I wake up with bags, this is the go to product
Angelina T.
Springfield, IL
This keeps me on top of my skin care game. It helps to lock in moisture which is great because sometimes I get such dry skin
Charee C.
I waa skeptical,  but I loved the difference you notice even after one use! I get dark circles and these definitely helped.
BeneBabe A.
Amazing. My dark circles are so hard to get rid of!!! I will be a repeat user for life, I am so glad I found this product!!
Hallie L.
Lakeside, OR
These make my under eye area feel lovely and rejuvenated. I have very sensitive skin and they didn't bother my skin at all.
Natalie K.
Dallas, GA
Absolutely loved this and everything I've tried by PTR. The only negative I have to say is the price tag on the products
Brianna G.
Amarillo
I bought some of these for my mom because she was tired of "looking old" and she seemed to really enjoy them.
Janine F.
Dacula, GA
You're face is going to look like a baby's booty after using this crack in a pot. It's just super expensive.
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
Olivia W.
I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles arms dark circles. Would this be worth the money to try?