BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Hmmmm not sure about these. Got the single use, 1 pair not the 60 count. Bought at ulta, it was a GWP. Feels weird on, didn't notice a different. Maybe you need to use more than once.
Andrea K.
Coral Springs, FL
Work absolutely fantastically, but are very, very expensive. If you have the money to spend, do not hesitate to use. I myself am going to find something a little less expensive next time-if I am able to. If not, I may just have to spend the money to get the results.
Dani S.
Costa Mesa, CA
These are so fun. Purchased from Sephora. My under eyes definitely feel refreshed and moisturized after using them, though I'm not sure they are worth the cost.
Summer T.
Orem, UT
I can't say enough good things about this product. It smells amazing and leaves my skin smooth, hydrated, and clean. I've never used a better skin care product
Joanette W.
Dallas
These are AMAZING under-eye patches. Your under-eye looks refreshed and the bags shrink for a radiant look!!!! This also smoothed the fine lines under my eyes!
Tiffany F.
Fairfax, VA
The Sephora make up or did you use these on me why pep in my step for make up application. They felt so wonderful and depuffed my eyes. They are pricey though
Samara H.
I love these eye gels to provide youth back into your fine lines and creases. These in combination with the cucumber ones by PTR are a match made in heaven.
Leslie P.
Baraboo, WI
These were a splurge, but I love treating myself to eye patches as that tender skin around the eye is really what seems to age us! This one is a treat!
Michelle t.
Millville , NJ
I really love this whole gold line. It smells so good, my face feels smooth and tight, and the price isn't bad. I would totally recommend this product.
Ryan R.
Yucaipa
I loved these eye patches! After every use, the bags and wrinkles under my eyes seem less noticeable. Definitely works better with consistent use.
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
Olivia W.
I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles arms dark circles. Would this be worth the money to try?