BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Joanette W.
Dallas
These are AMAZING under-eye patches. Your under-eye looks refreshed and the bags shrink for a radiant look!!!! This also smoothed the fine lines under my eyes!
Summer T.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't say enough good things about this product. It smells amazing and leaves my skin smooth, hydrated, and clean. I've never used a better skin care product
Samara H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these eye gels to provide youth back into your fine lines and creases. These in combination with the cucumber ones by PTR are a match made in heaven.
Michelle H.
Millville , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this whole gold line. It smells so good, my face feels smooth and tight, and the price isn't bad. I would totally recommend this product.
Leslie P.
Baraboo, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were a splurge, but I love treating myself to eye patches as that tender skin around the eye is really what seems to age us! This one is a treat!
Ryan R.
Yucaipa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved these eye patches! After every use, the bags and wrinkles under my eyes seem less noticeable. Definitely works better with consistent use.
Kenneth H.
Panama City Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was awesome. I would buy it again. It mashes your skin fddl great and refreshed.it helped with any dry patches and it was higher price
Jordan A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly was disappointed because I didn't notice any real difference after using these. They did feel relaxing because they stayed cool.
paige b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these eye patches, i look ridiculous when wearing them, but they write fantastically at depuffing and moisturizing the under eye.
Kelly V.
Romulus, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
24kt magic in the air....Who doesn't just love feeling overly luxuriousness that once you use, you'll never want another product again.
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or completely eliminate my dark circles?