BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Taylor M.
Chino Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these eye patches! Don't even want to throw them away they're so pretty! The gel texture feels great under the eyes and instantly gives you that firmer look.
Brooke R.
Charlotte, Nc
These strips are so bomb for u see eye care. They smooth out any wrinkles and lighten any dark areas under the eye. They don't even have to stay on for a long time before they do the job! they are amazing!
Rosemary Q.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these eye patches. They are very cooling and are luxurious. They are pricey but definitely worth the price in my opinion. I would recommend and repurchase.
Justin B.
Atlanta, GA
If you want to use an eyepatch that is VERY EFFECTIVE, then use these. I keep my eye patches in the fridge as when they are cold I find them to work 100x better. I gave it 4 stars because I wish the patch had a different shape to be a better application process and help with it being more effective. Or at least have one side with a little texture to cling to skin. Other than that they. Make me look as if I had 12+ hours of sleep
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I purchased the Peter Thomas Roth 24k gold pure luxury lift and firm eye patches from Sephora and I fell in love. The patches aren't like a normal patch. They are a gel like consistency and they stick right under your eye. The eye patch is designed to help target under eye puffiness and wrinkles as well as crows feet!!!! Amazing product. I have noticed a difference. Will buy again and will recommend to others.
Sam T.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this product. It made my eyes look brighter by making my skin look brighter. It helps with spots and wrinkles I am beginning to get. It is refreshing. I use it while putting on eye making. It's anti-aging properties are perfect to absorb and it also serves as a pad to keep eye shadow from getting all over my skin.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
This product moisturizers and leaves skin smooth. It's not greasy at all, which is a huge plus. PTR eyes patches do not break me out and visibly shows plumpness to the dry spots, which include my under eye. They are so soothing and really reduce under-eye puffiness, and helps brighten my under-eyes. It seems like an expensive product however, it works out to $3/pair.
Tiffany G.
Pasadena, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Expensive but 30 pairs for $75 are not super crazy. It is plumping when your eyes are looking puffy or tired looking. After I put on my eyes I put the opposite side on my forehead lines for 10 mins. The eye patches are like a jelly substance and have a little spoon type thing to gently get out the patches.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are amazing !!! I first tried them at night to see if I wouldn't get any reaction and I didn't. So I did see the results instantly and my plan was to do them in the morning again. But when I woke up my eyes still looked refreshed and well rested. And they actually stick to yoj perfectly instead of falling like the drugstore brands.
Allyson R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so amazing! They are pretty expensive but you do get a lot in one package! They are cooling and I do feel s difference in my eye area after I have worn them. One package should last you quite a while!
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or completely eliminate my dark circles?