BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Alyssa P.
Elkins park, Pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted so badly for these to work magic! I researched for months before purchasing since the price is pretty high for just 30 pairs. Turns out these are not for me. The Serum is runny and the patches just slid down my face. I've used other less expensive eye patches that have stayed in place and I could walk around with them on. Not these. Of course that isn't a deal breaker. I just laid down when using them to avoid it slipping. The product itself didn't show any results. I used these for a few weeks. I think it was about 3 times a week. I may have noticed a slight change but not worth the money in my opinion. There are cheaper alternatives that offer the same results. I would try these again just to see if more continued use makes a difference. When I bought these the sales associate said it would take a while to see results so maybe I didn't use them long enough.?
Jessica O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes you JUST have to treat yourself. Sometimes you have to treat yourself to something extremely frivolous and luxurious. These eye patches are definitely a treat..a treat for your skin. When things have been tough, and no amount of makeup can hide the luggage under your eyes, well, these are not only soothing, but effective. I slap them on, put on some relaxing music, and just chill..and pow! The puffiness has been tamed. It is quite spendy, but sometimes you just got to do you.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye mask are a great way to add moisture before doing your makeup. The under eye is an area that needs to be moistureized in order to keep your make up from looking "cakey." I am only hesitant with repurchasing this product after reading several articles reguarding studies on gold being used in skincare and how it can actually cause buildup in the skin and possibly clog pores. The metal is not easily absorbed into your skin which can pose possible adverse reactions. I tend to have sensitive skin, so I shy away from products that might irritate my skin. This product did not cause any issues when I used it, however, and left my under eyes plump and hydrated.
Marissa B.
I enjoyed these eye gel masks, they were refreshing and firming. They also looked really luxurious and felt the same way, and they looked good in pictures, which is cute. The only reason I rated them one star is because I felt they could improve the amount of liquid/serum put into each little package. The eye masks dried out a bit too fast for the price. Other than that, I thought they were fantastic!
Ada K.
Maspeth
Beauty Junkie Expert
The packaging on Peter Thomas Roth products definitely looks luxurious. I really did love the under eye masks and thought they felt so nice and light on my face. The only thing I would change is that I wish there was more serum on the masks themselves. All in all, I would definitely buy again. They were light and refreshing and didn't slip off my face like other gel patches.
Kristi S.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I fell in love with these eye patches. I like to put them in the fridge so when I apply them they are nice and cool and help more with puffiness around my eye area. Afterwards they look lifted and firmer and you can literally see a difference. There may be a bit of residue left behind but don't wipe it off just rub it in. Love these and definitely recommend for other to use.
Anita P.
Valley village
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually was taking about this on my snap! It’s such an amazing product and the price point goes with the product. I love how it reduces my puffiness under my eyes and it makes my makeup look way smoother. I usually put it on in the mornings and it’s the best thing ever! Cooling and so smooth, got my entire snap and family hooked onto this!
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are some of my favorite eye products. The only reason for the four stars vs. five is that I personally find the cucumber eye patches to be more refreshing and wallet friendly. I love how smooth and hydrated my eyes feel after wearing these. I also love that I can throw them on and upon removal I immediately look refreshed and awake.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't believe in perfection, but these are pretty close. My under eyes are my biggest problem area, and these always save my life. They're so cooling (I keep them in the fridge) and beneficial to me. I always see results when I use this. My under eye is also extremely sensitive, and I never have any issues with this product after usage!
ashlynn s.
Norman
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! I decided to spurge on these because my under-eye bags have been crazy lately. I picked these up at my local Sephora and I haven’t been disappointed. They noticeably brighter and smooth out my under eyes, but the results do fade after a few hours. Still on the hunt for a product that corrects the problem rather than just masking it; although, these work extremely well!!
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
katherine A.
Elmhurst, NY
I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or completely eliminate my dark circles?