BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

These ultimate luxurious anti-aging eye contour gel patches are infused with pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help lift and firm the appearance of the delicate eye area in just 10 minutes. Lavish and pampering eye treatments help to reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles and crow's feet to reveal firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful-looking under eyes. Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen deliver intense hydration to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Caffeine helps reduce the appearance of puffiness. Patches provide an instant cooling effect and are lightly scented with lavender to soothe and calm skin. see more...

• I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use ...1 Answers
  • I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles a...1 Answers
  • I have dark circles that won't go away. Will this help prevent or...1 Answers
Josie V.
Burbank
I wish these didn't work so well, because for the price I feel guilty every time I use them. Hard to ignore the immediate brightening effect, and how smoothly makeup goes on underneath so I'll reluctantly say that this product is worth it. The package says to leave the patches on for 15 minutes, but I've kept them on for upwards of 45 minutes and still felt like they were working. Love the sparkly gold.
Jennifer C.
York, PA
These eye patches are insanely expensive. Let's just get that out of the way. I have tried many different eye patches and these actually work. They do what they say as far as firming and temporarily smoothing lines. I use these for special occasions only. Are they worth the price. That totally depends on the buyer. But I will be saving up for these when the next Sephora 20% coupon is released.
Karen K.
I definitely noticed immediate improvement to the dark circles under my eyes and a decrease in puffiness. These patches moisturize and leave your undereyes smooth, not greasy at all. I would buy these patches again but will be cautious since they are very pricey
Meagan P.
Colchester, VT
I love these eye patches, they make you look awake even when you’re living off an hour of sleep. They’re super easy to apply before you do your makeup and are gorgeous gold sparkles, the only thing I hate is the price. They’re insanely expensive but they last a long time
Veronica S.
Ive used these once so far and like them. After using them my skin felt softer and firmer. They stayed on well and i liked the applicator spoon. I wish there were instructions for how to put them on, i was confused which way was correct
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
It really felt my skin feeling softened, hydrated and rejuvenated! I would purchase again, it was worth the slighter heftier pricetag. As a first time user, I plan on repurchasing this product in the future. Definetly a go to beauty staple
Melissa D.
Fair Lawn, NJ
These eye patches are the best skincare products to have. The 24k gold supplies a beautiful firming and lift to the eyes. I use it on all my clients no matter the age but it’s super amazing for more mature people. Definitely recommend.
Cassie T.
Naperville
Yes yes yes! I recommend these to everyone! Didn’t get enough sleep, overall just tired, hungover etc these are for you! The cold, 24k gold eye patches are magic! Leave on for 5 min and you’ll instantly see results
Ada K.
The packaging on Peter Thomas Roth products definitely looks luxurious. I really did love the under eye masks and thought they felt so nice and light on my face. The only thing I would change is that I wish there was more serum on the masks themselves. All in all, I would definitely buy again. They were light and refreshing and didn't slip off my face like other gel patches.
Kristi S.
Stockton, CA
I fell in love with these eye patches. I like to put them in the fridge so when I apply them they are nice and cool and help more with puffiness around my eye area. Afterwards they look lifted and firmer and you can literally see a difference. There may be a bit of residue left behind but don't wipe it off just rub it in. Love these and definitely recommend for other to use.
Kirstin H.
How long do u wear these for?
Lyndley H.
Are these actually gold or just the color gold?
Jessica M.
How long does it take to see noticeable results?
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
I don't have wrinkles or anything but would these be good to use as a preventative for wrinkles?
Olivia W.
I need some serious rejuvenation under my eyes. I have wrinkles arms dark circles. Would this be worth the money to try?