Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Cleansing Butter uploaded by Kelly M.Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Cleansing Butter uploaded by Laura S.Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Pure Luxury Cleansing Butter uploaded by QueenGlam14 G.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

A luxurious antiaging cleansing butter, infused with pure 24K Gold in a solid-to-oil formulation. This luxurious cleanser gently melts away makeup, dirt and impurities as it imparts an opulent glow. Chamomile butter and honey deliver intense hydration as kasturi turmeric helps soothe dry, sensitive skin. The silky, gold-infused texture offers lavish pampering treatment for all skin types, but especially dry skin. The result is skin that is left silky soft, comfortable, revitalized, and looking beautifully healthy and youthful. The accompanying natural root-based vegetable sponge puffs up when wet to gently cleanse and exfoliate skin. It features a unique, teardrop shape allows for a targeted, deeper cleansing and exfoliation. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Sammei J.
Sammei J.
Rowlett, TX
Loved this! Swept my eye makeup off smoothly and gently. Smelled wonderful and there was no struggle to "make it do its job." I will definitely be keeping this around and is a great item if you just want to splurge on yourself. The gold flakes make you feel very important and help to firm and moisturize, as well, so that's a bonus! :)
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Memphis, TN
This product is incredibly luxurious! Not only can you use it to take makeup off, but also as a light mask and cleanser. I will say to use this product with the included sponge otherwise it leaves a filmy consistency on your face. It does take off even waterproof makeup with ease.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Troy, OH
I purchased mine from sephora. The cleansing butter has a really nice smell to it. Its not a fregramced smell or chemical. It really does take off all your makeup even mascara (waterproof too). It leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I would purchase again
Francia O.
Francia O.
Bronx, NY
The product does what it is supposed to do, but $55 is excessive. There are many other products that do exactly the same, of amazing quality, but affordable. If you don't mind expending $55 every 2-3 weeks (depending how much make up you wear) then go ahead.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Love love love! Great first cleanser that gets everything off. Very gentle on the skin! I was a first time user that got it as a sample at first, but I will buy this again. I love the packaging. All Peter Roth stuff I've tried has been awesome!
Iana F.
Iana F.
Fife, WA
I love this because I have dry skin and it washes makeup off and moisturizes at the same time. I love little gold shimmers it leaves behind. It is affective and gentle. It looks very beautiful due to the gold speckles.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Westminster, MD
This product did what it claimed to do, it melted a full face of makeup off fast and easily but I have found many cheaper products that work just as well. Although it's a great product, the price is a bit too steep.
QueenGlam14 G.
QueenGlam14 G.
I LOVE EVERYTHING PTR! There products are luxurious and leave your skin feeling like satin. This product also gives a soft golden glow that last the entire day! I also recommend the 24 Karat mask for a healing glow.
Ashleydawn W.
Ashleydawn W.
Very luxurious but there are much better out there for less. My personal opinion but I didn't find this to be worth the hefty price tag. Also my face didn't appear brighter.....
Allison M.
Allison M.
Iowa City, IA
It does the job melting face makeup but it has a hard time with my mascara, which isn't even waterproof. I like the idea but I don't think it's worth the price.