Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm

by Peter Thomas Roth

The ultimate luxurious anti-aging treatment, this rich mask is infused with Pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help improve the appearance of firmness and impart an opulent glow.

[product:peter-thomas-roth-24k-gold-mask-pure-luxury-lift-&-firm] Does anyone see a noticeable difference in their skin after using this product? I have it but haven’t used it yet.
Does this product help people with dry skin and oily skin?
Has anyone used it? has it worked for you?
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm!
Tami S.
Glastonbury, CT
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm uploaded by Tami S.
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm uploaded by Tami S.
Purchased at: eBay
I heard such wonderful hype about this gold infused eye mask, that I decided to splurge for my birthday and buy a couple to try, along with some other eye mask high end brands. I purchased 2 pairs for around $11 total. As I placed the well packaged thin gels under my eyes, I noticed that they do stick well. However, they are quite slippery and fragile, so be careful! Fifteen minutes later...? Well, the experience is fun and luxurious, and it definitely does leave a moisturized smooth look and feel. Sadly, it doesn’t really last that long. It’s a nice product that does what it says, but don’t look for a miracle. Still, I’ll use the second one, eventually. Watch here for more eye mask reviews coming soon! Follow me for more fun beauty info! Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm #winterskincare
Hilary T.
Terrytown, LA
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm uploaded by Hilary T.
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm uploaded by Hilary T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I adore this mask! I have been using this mask, along with other Peter Thomas Roth masks for the past 3 years and they are all amazing. This mask in particular is very fun to wear and I always feel extra fancy rocking the gold mask. Treat yourself! [product:peter-thomas-roth-24k-gold-mask-pure-luxury-lift-&-firm]
Stephanie S.
Missoula, MT
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm uploaded by Stephanie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
Meh. This product is subpar. Peter Thomas Roth is so hit and miss. This doesn’t help to lift and firm as promised, even with consistent use. It is fun to use a gold mask and it does leave the skin soft. But it’s pricey for soft skin when I could use any other product at a better price point for that. It’s a no from me, dawg.
Arielle A.
Orange County, CA
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm uploaded by Arielle A.
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm uploaded by Arielle A.
Purchased at: ULTA
The color and consistency of the product is absolutely gorgeous. ✨My skin feels very smooth, hydrated and I like the anti aging properties—even my minimalist bf uses it and likes it. The only star dock is for price; I keep an eye out for PTR products and they almost NEVER go on sale.
Steph R.
Sykesville, MD
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm uploaded by Steph R.
I enjoy this mask. It does provide a lifting and tightening effect, though the effect doesn’t appear to be cumulative (or terribly long-lasting). This is a pricier mask, and I’ll admit that I am on the fence regarding whether I will purchase after this tub is gone. I do, however, really enjoy looking like a solid gold alien android when I have it on.
Stephanie W.
Hayward, CA
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm uploaded by Stephanie W.
This is a very unique face mask as it is formulated with colloidal gold, 24k gold, and caffeine. The texture is a rich, smooth, gold, thick gel. It has peridot, hyaluronic acid, and glycerin to moisturize, lift, and plump the skin. This mask helps with firmness and elasticity and is fun to use. My skin is radiant and youthful after use. Love the gold color! [product:peter-thomas-roth-24k-gold-mask-pure-luxury-lift-&-firm] #skincare #skin #skinroutine #skinregimen #beauty #regimen #beautyregimen #beautyroutine #beautifulskin #healthyskin #cleanskin #radiantskin #radiance #moisturizing #hydrating #hydration #hydrator #moisturize #beautyjunkie #skincarejunkie #selfcare #luxury #luxurybeauty #luxuryskincare #beautiful #wrinkles #finelines #hydrate #influenster #beautyproducts #brightskin #sensitiveskin #sensitive #nourishing #plumpskin #plumping #firming #elasticity #skinelasticity #mask #maskmoment
Isabel T.
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm uploaded by Isabel T.
💯💛💛💛with Peter Thomas Roth mask 24k your skin look moisturizer hydrated immediately you used natural glowing and luxurious skin I use 2 time at week one before sleep and other weekend love and 💯recommend can use in all season#PTR #isabelbeautyshop #skincare #summerskincare #fallskincare #winterskincare #influenster Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm
Jasmine P.
Fayetteville, GA
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm uploaded by Jasmine P.
I really like this mask. I wish it was a little thicker. But after rinsing it off my face was so soft. It does what it says it does.
Kenly I.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm uploaded by Kenly I.
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite luxurious mask in my vanity. Soft to the touch. Apples evenly. Makes your skin tone equal out to one tone! I have red skin and love to apply this and even mix in a little turmeric as to give myself a nice tan complexion. Packaging is on point as always!
Courtney P.
Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm uploaded by Courtney P.
HELLO BEAUTIES!!! #summerskincare I do use this a few times a month on my * self care spa sunday* it does lift and firm skin. I do not have sensitive skin and it does leave my skin feeling tight and red for a bit. I follow up with a serum infusion. I would recommend it if you feel the need to splurge in your spa routine! peter-thomas-roth-Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm-pure-luxury-lift-firm-17-fl-oz

150 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...