BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #91 in Face Masks

The ultimate luxurious anti-aging treatment, this rich mask is infused with Pure 24K Gold and Colloidal Gold to help improve the appearance of firmness and impart an opulent glow. Known from the time of Cleopatra to have powerful anti-aging benefits, 24K Gold helps firm, lift, brighten and calm the appearance of skin. Caffeine helps skin appear firmer and tighter while Peridot, an exquisite gemstone rich in magnesium, re-energizes and helps reduce the look of aging and stress. Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin deliver intense hydration for a more lifted appearance. This lavish, pampering treatment helps to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving skin looking silky smooth, firmer, radiant, revitalized and youthful.

24K Gold - known from the time of Cleopatra for its powerful anti-aging benefits, 24K Gold helps firm, lift, brighten and calm the appearance of skin while providing an opulent glow.

Colloidal Gold - also known as "Activated Gold," helps lift and firm the look of skin.

Caffeine - helps tone and condition the appearance of skin.

Peridot - an ancient green gemstone rich in magnesium.
Glycerin & Hyaluronic Acid - humectants that help soothe and hydrate skin. Hyaluronic Acid helps improve hydration by attracting and retaining up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the air.

GLYCERIN, WATER/AQUA/EAU, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CAFFEINE, OLIVINE EXTRACT, COLLOIDAL GOLD, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CARBOMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM METABISULFITE, MICA, PHENOXYETHANOL, GOLD (CI 77480), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).

Sky R.
Rayville
While this mask does leave you feeling fancy while wearing it, I wouldn’t say this is a “lifting” mask. My skin felt more plump after wearing it, and it’s definitely one of the most moisturizing masks to hit the PTR line. The texture is a bit like diluted honey, but it’s nothing offensive, and I personally didn’t mind it. It takes a little effort to get it completely off your face, but again, nothing incredibly annoying. Would I say it’s worth the hefty price tag? No. The reason why is because it doesn’t really do what it’s name claims (lifting and firming), and because there are slightly better masks on the market for when your skin needs some hydration and moisture. Also, due to the price, I only use this as an occasional boost as opposed to making it a common part of my beauty routine.
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
I always love a good face mask and I was curious to see what all the hype was about with 24K Gold masks and other products in gold. So this mask says it helps with aging and will firm your skin. It smelled great and after washing is off, I noticed a nice subtle glow to my skin. The things I didn’t like about this mask, was it never completely dries, I applied it as directed. No matter how long I left it on, it was always wet and tacky to the touch. It was a difficult task to wash it all off as well. I’m so glad this came with in a gift set I bought, because the other products were so much better. It’s still a good mask though, just not my favorite!
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I received a sample of this in a 6 pack from Ulta. Not impressed with the 4 I have tried so far, this being the most recent. Not only is it shimmery, some stays no matter how well rinsed. But it's soo sticky while on & left my skin tacky once off. I have seen no difference in my skin since using any of these & can not understand why they are so expensive!
Carmen R.
I originally purchased this as part of the Mask-o-Holic set of 5 (which is a great and affordable way to try most of the PTR masks all at once). While I wouldnt say that it "lifts" my face per se, my skin looks a bit more plumped up afterward. What I definitely noticed was a huge reduction in the redness on my cheeks and dark circles under my eyes. It is one of the more moisturizing masks in the line so I use it when my skin needs a drink, like when I'm hitting the retinol and aha/bha heavily. I do notice some tingling (especially in areas that tend toward excessive redness) but it is nothing I find uncomfortable. Just feels like it is working. :)) Also, some people have commented on the texture. It IS a bit like diluted honey but I don't find it offensive. Cons? The price for sure. It is high enough to keep me from using it daily but as a occasional boost it is doable. Seriously, get the 5 mask kit though. Even the smaller size lasts a long time.....
Britney K.
Warwick , RI
Overall it’s a good product. This mask doesn’t dry down like some other do. It’s stays a moist gel until you rinse it off, which can take a little work. That’s my least favorite part about this mask and why I removed a star. I don’t love the consistency, especially when rinsing it. It’s definitely a good choice for delicate and/or aging skin. It does a decent job of tightening up fine lines while keeping you moist and doesn’t have a strong scent. The result is a glowing, refreshed face. And while the price tag is a bit high, the jar has lasted me a very long time! A nice splurge for someone looking for a gentle anti-aging mask.
Hannah P.
Berea, KY
Do you want a fun, instaworthy mask that also does wonders for your skin? look no further! PTR never fails to impress me with how effective and easy on my skin the products are. The 24K Gold firming mask does exactly what it says it does! My skin is brighter and more firm since using. I got this mask in the 5-Piece Mask-a-Holic set from Sephora. Which I also recommend as an affordable introduction to PTR’s mask line. and the large sample sizes last a good while! Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask
Britney K.
Warwick
This mask is pricey, but lasts quite a long time. It leaves the skin soft, dewy, and refreshed. You have to layer it on a bit thick and it doesn’t dry down. It stays moist and when you rinse it off it feels a bit slimy. That’s the only thing about this mask I don’t care for, otherwise it’s a nice product. I don’t feel like the results are really overwhelming, but it is pampering. I likely won’t purchase this again, but for someone with sensitive or mature skin I think it would be a good investment.
Amy H.
I treated myself to this PTR 24c Gold mask, and honestly didn’t see much of a difference. I think my expectations may have been a little too high due to the price, but quite frankly there was no firming or lifting to be found. I should disclose I used the entire jar waiting on the claims to show up. I never had any benefits from it. No moisturizing. No radiant skin. Nothing. Just a luxurious looking jar on my shelf. I have tried other PTR products and have been very satisfied, so please don’t let my review discourage you from the brand altogether. I heavily recommend asking for a sample before spending almost $100.00 for nothing but a beautiful glass full
of empty gold promises. In addition, I haven’t researched anything that states gold has any benefit to the skin. Though gold is an antioxidant and has anti-inflammatory properties, it isn’t soluble. I suppose I should have done my research prior to purchasing this product.
Olivia T.
Sylmar, CA
I got this as a sample and even after 3 applications, I can say with confidence that it has not only hydrated my skin but also toned it. The texture has become smooth. Its too early to say regarding decreasing wrinkles/fine lines but the way it has toned my skin and freshened it up, i am very happy. Although, for summer, this maybe a bit more hydrating to an extent towards making my skin oily But for current weather and winters, i would definitely use it.
Gina C.
New Milford, NJ
this mask is very good and does what it says - lifts. I got this in a pack with a few other face masks a little while ago. that was my first time trying any of his masks and I definitely don't regret it at all. I washed my face, applied toner and then put a sheer layer of this mask, left it on for 10 minutes and even with the first use I feel like I noticed at least a small difference. with this mask just as most other, you do have to keep using it at least once a week to notice drastic results but it is worth it!
Malia T.
Eugene, OR
Is this product safety for sensitive and acne prone skin?
Sabrina  E.
Layton, UT
Does this interfere.with adult acne??
Caitlyn H.
Virginia Beach, VA
Has anyone tried this with sensitive skin? I want to desperately!!!
Ameni G.
Sfax
Is it safe for oily skin?
Monique M.
Does anyone know if they offer a travel size of this mask? I really want to try it, but it is so expensive that I don't wanna risk buying the full size.

back