Peter Thomas Roth 24k Gold Luxury Hydra-gel Eye Patches Full Size Sealed

Peter Thomas Roth 24k Gold Luxury Hydra-gel Eye Patches Full Size Sealed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peter Thomas Roth 24k Gold Luxury Hydra-gel Eye Patches Full Size Sealed!
How would you rate this product?
Centennial, CO
Peter Thomas Roth 24k Gold Luxury Hydra-gel Eye Patches Full Size Sealed uploaded by Tracy H.
I found this tucked away today & thought I’d give it a go. It was fun to use. I certainly had fun trying to take pictures of myself with it on to post, but nope - they aren’t getting posted! ;) But it did nothing for my dark circles nor was it hydrating. In fact, it was sticky. And despite the directions to pat the extra serum into the skin of your eye area I actually washed it off. I know this is considered to be a good skincare brand - so maybe others might find it beneficial. But I don’t see myself ever using it again.

Looking for your answer?