BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #8 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

These super-saturated, individually-packaged jumbo cotton swabs are formulated with a 20% Glycolic Acid Complex (AHA) for easy, convenient and hassle-free chemical exfoliation at home. This weekly intensive treatment helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, pores and uneven skin tone while helping to brighten, clarify and smooth out the look of skin. Complex contains Niacinamide and Adenosine to help improve the look of skin as well as Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid and Hydrolyzed Collagen to help soothe, replenish and hydrate the skin’s appearance. Add to any regimen for glowing, radiant and youthful-looking results.

20% Glycolic Acid Complex – chemically exfoliates to help improve the look of fine lines & wrinkles, radiance, uneven skin tone, pores and smoothness.
Niacinimide – multi-functional anti-aging ingredient helps improve the look of skin tone and texture.
Adenosine – helps energize the look of skin.
Hyaluronic Acid & Collagen – help hydrate the look of skin. Hyaluronic Acid attracts and retains up to 1,000 times its weight in water from moisture in the atmosphere.
Allantoin – helps soothe the look of skin.

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCOLIC ACID, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, PROPANEDIOL, SEA WATER, NIACINAMIDE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, HYDROLYZED COLLAGEN, HYDROLYZED ELASTIN, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ADENOSINE, ALLANTOIN, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA.

Buy on Sephora*
Heather S.
Burkesville, KY
I received a sample of this product for free from Sephora. It said that it was good for one use but I got two out of it. I loved it and didn't feel as if it was too harsh on my skin. It did tingle but I kind of enjoyed it. I feel as if I could tell a difference in my skin after using this product. I would recommend!! I love PTR, only wish the products were more affordable.
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstore.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. Wish I add the extra income to always have this cream on hand...right now I pray for samples and add it to my wish lists. Lol  The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Jessica G.
Findlay, OH
This is my on the go/travel peel! It rejuvenates my skin very quickly. This is perfect for travel because you don’t have to worry about bubble wrapping jars or worry about product leakage. Just keep the packets in the box the swabs come in.
Karen Y.
Windsor, CT
I received a sample through my Sephora reward points and I am definitely going to repurchase! I did feel a slight tingling sensation and my face got warm but it was nothing unbearable. I recommend using a moisturizer after so that your skin doesn't dry out. I feel like this made my skin more youthful and reduced the size of my pores.
Kimberly K.
It's a great product, but the price point is ridiculous considering you can get stronger (medical grade) at a fraction of the price online at MUAC.
Don't get me wrong. It's a great product,. I just don't have money to throw away.
Gina S.
Midland, MI
Very good glycolic peel at home! Leave on as long as physically comfortable and then rinse off. Be gently on your skin in the first 2 weeks after use. Be sure not to wax a few days before and to be safe at least 2 weeks after using this product and you will be good to go!
melissa d.
West Liberty, KY
I loved this product. I bought this product myself and my money was well spent. Peter Thomas Roth as a brand in general is great. I think you get high end skincare for a reasonable price.
sherry S.
Greenbrier
I am only on my second swab but I really liked the first, didn’t sting or burn my skin it has a pleasant fragrance to them, I found that if u seal it up in a baggie you can use one about twice just wash your face before first use!  I think I will continue to use these from time to time because they are a little bit pricey.
Tabitha O.
Baxter, TN
This is quick and easy. The results will blow you away. I use every bit of solution out of the package and keep redipping the swab. I use it on my neck and décolleté. I also use left overs on the back of my hands to keep them looking fresh and young. This is such a powerhouse product and I absolutely love it.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
I am a fan of facial peels and when I came across this one it changed the game. The delivery method of this peel is so unique and easy to use. The swabs are large and there is ample amount of the product in the package to cover your face and your neck. It is simple to use and the results are beautiful.
Crystal G.
Asheboro , NC
Is this for the face
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Is it ok for sensitive skin? I'm afraid because of 20% Glycolic......
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
How this works? Never seen it before
Latifa B.