Peter Thomas Roth 100% Purified Squalane Oilless Oil uploaded by Shauna G.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil improves the appearance of skin leaving a smooth and radiant look without an oily finish. This silky formula enhances elasticity to minimize visible fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with 100% purified squalane, it provides skin-softening effects for a youthful and glowing complexion. Apply to cuticles, hair and elbows for an extra boost of moisture. see more...

Erin P.
Erin P.
Buford, GA
I'm not 100% sure how to use this product other than for added moisture. Using this with my other products it just seems to leave a residue that never goes away even after it sinks into the skin. I have very dry skin in the winter when I'm using this and it seems to be nothing but a heavy moisturizer that I'm not sold on.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Round Rock, TX
This is good for pigmentation and the texture is really nice. Good for all skin types, it's gentle so it won't irritate skin. I don't know how effective it is but there's lots of scientific evidence proving it works.
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Hialeah, FL
I don't know what is oil-less about oil, but it is an oil! It is lightweight and moisturizing, but does not sink in to my skin at all. Great for night time but not daytime as it will interfere with your makeup.
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
Weston, FL
lo perfecto ese producto es que purifica la piel y por lo tanto traman en el súper Hobby súper perfecta además me encanta y me parece que es uno de los mejores productos que no lo duden se los recomiendo
marcy k.
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
I've never used anything like this before. It feels like an oil at first, but it absorbs so quickly and doesn't leave your face feeling slick and greasy. But it does somehow feel hydrated.
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
This make my combo skin balanced and hydrated and it keeps my skin on point all night (I use it before bed).
Mishaela K.
Mishaela K.
Austin, TX
Mehhh just meh. Wasn't in love with this. Didn't Hate it or anything but it just didn't do anything for me
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this oil, I put it on at night and my face feels so hydrated in the morning. Really good stuff!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Abingdon, MD
The best skincare line I have ever used. Everything I try is amazing it's the best
Rebekka H.
Rebekka H.
Columbia
Let me start by saying that i LOVE all things Squalane! I truly believe Squalane is SO underrated when it comes to skincare but am glad to see more products coming out that contain Squalane. Before I discovered Squalane I thought my skin was dry and tried SO many different moisturizers and oils which only caused more irritation and clogged pores.  Then I found Squalane and gave it a shot and have never looked back! Squalane is the ONLY thing that has improved my dehydrated skin without any negative side effects. Your face and body will thank you for giving this a try!