Peter Thomas Roth 100% Purified Squalane Oilless Oil uploaded by Alejandra J.Peter Thomas Roth 100% Purified Squalane Oilless Oil uploaded by Shauna G.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil improves the appearance of skin leaving a smooth and radiant look without an oily finish. This silky formula enhances elasticity to minimize visible fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with 100% purified squalane, it provides skin-softening effects for a youthful and glowing complexion. Apply to cuticles, hair and elbows for an extra boost of moisture. see more...

Rebekka H.
Columbia, MO
Let me start by saying that i LOVE all things Squalane! I truly believe Squalane is SO underrated when it comes to skincare but am glad to see more products coming out that contain Squalane. Before I discovered Squalane I thought my skin was dry and tried SO many different moisturizers and oils which only caused more irritation and clogged pores.  Then I found Squalane and gave it a shot and have never looked back! Squalane is the ONLY thing that has improved my dehydrated skin without any negative side effects. Your face and body will thank you for giving this a try!
Sheela V.
Love this name. This was my first attempt at using an "oil" on my oily skin. It's lightweight and has no scent. My skin's been turning into an oil slick within a couple hours of putting on foundation until I started using this at night. It seems to have balanced my skin and works better than all the mattifying moisturizers, primers etc I was using before.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
This is the only oil (so far) that I can say without a doubt, agrees with my skin. A little about my skin for reference - combo, aging, easily dehydrated, clog-prone, dermatitis prone, so on. I've tried so so many oils.. (meadowfoam, safflower, hazelnut, neem, argan, watermelon, blueberry, kiwi seed) All have left me with broken out or irritated skin. A little less than a year ago, I ran out of my regular moisturizer and was at my wits end with my skin anyway so was holding off on repurchasing that. I had a travel size version of this PTR Squalane that I received in some sort of beauty bag and applied it all over. To my absolute surprise, it sank right in and immediately calmed my skin down. I purchased the full size not long after.
Dianna H.
Lyme, CT
This oil-less oil is quite the innovative product for acne prone or oily skin that is easily congested but still has dry patches!! I love using this to make foundation go on more smoothly or on dry patches. I also use it to seal in my serums instead of using silicone which I stay away from when I'm having breakouts. One bottle will last you a very long time because you only need a couple of drops. Highly recommend if you like oils but find them too heavy.
Rosalind P.
Plano
As I've gotten older my skin is getting drier even though it needs to be quite oily. If you're afraid of using oils on your skin don't be this oil is wonderful it sinks in and it leaves your skin like Silk. There's a lot of oils on the market but whether your skin is oily or dry this is the oil to try. Squalene is very close to Natural sebum so your skin really drinks this in. I use this under my makeup my Foundation. It makes my Foundation go on better.
Annie S.
Woodstock
I have very oily kin and this product has helped tremendously. My skin has never felt so smooth and soft in my life. My skin has never been so clear. This product clears my skin up instantly over night. I love this product. It can be pricey but it is definitely worth every penny. This product is a miracle worker and it works over night to heal and brighten my skin. I am definitely going to repurcgas this product again.
Kiara J.
Saint Louis, MO
Definitely disappointed in this oil. Felt very heavy and broke me out so badly. PTR usually gets it right with their products, but this one just wasn’t for me! Still in love with their other products.
robin n.
You just can't go wrong with the Peter Thomas Roth skin care products. They are a must have for me in my daily skin care regiment. This product leaves your skin feeling as if you just stepped out of the spa and had the BEST facial you've ever had. It is a little pricey however you will NOT be disappointed and a little goes a very long way so you get your money's worth
Shelly P.
Valley Stream, NY
Lightweight and  extremely hydrating. I have oily combination skin and this oil has not made my skin oily. It leaves your skin soft and hydrated.  This has been my go to moisturizer  I cannot say enough good things about it. It's a great addition to your skincare routine.
Jewel D.
Maricopa, AZ
Your basic oil cleanser, but soooo much better for your skin. The scent isn't harsh, and there's no residual tackiness to bring the dirt back into your pores. As a bonus, it leaves my skin exceptionally bright, smooth, and just about erases any trace of enlarged pores. Lasts forever too😂