Peter Thomas Roth 100% Purified Squalane Oilless Oil uploaded by Shauna G.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil improves the appearance of skin leaving a smooth and radiant look without an oily finish. This silky formula enhances elasticity to minimize visible fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with 100% purified squalane, it provides skin-softening effects for a youthful and glowing complexion. Apply to cuticles, hair and elbows for an extra boost of moisture. see more...

Photo (1)
Buy on Amazon*
Erin P.
Erin P.
Buford, GA
Review for: Peter Thomas Roth 100% Purified Squalane Oilless Oil, 1.0 Fluid Ounce
I'm not 100% sure how to use this product other than for added moisture. Using this with my other products it just seems to leave a residue that never goes away even after it sinks into the skin. I have very dry skin in the winter when I'm using this and it seems to be nothing but a heavy moisturizer that I'm not sold on.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Round Rock, TX
This is good for pigmentation and the texture is really nice. Good for all skin types, it's gentle so it won't irritate skin. I don't know how effective it is but there's lots of scientific evidence proving it works.
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Hialeah, FL
I don't know what is oil-less about oil, but it is an oil! It is lightweight and moisturizing, but does not sink in to my skin at all. Great for night time but not daytime as it will interfere with your makeup.
LEAR26432 María R.
LEAR26432 María R.
weston, FL
lo perfecto ese producto es que purifica la piel y por lo tanto traman en el súper Hobby súper perfecta además me encanta y me parece que es uno de los mejores productos que no lo duden se los recomiendo
marcy k.
marcy k.
Swoyersville, PA
I've never used anything like this before. It feels like an oil at first, but it absorbs so quickly and doesn't leave your face feeling slick and greasy. But it does somehow feel hydrated.
Teresa P.
Teresa P.
This make my combo skin balanced and hydrated and it keeps my skin on point all night (I use it before bed).
Mishaela K.
Mishaela K.
Austin, TX
Mehhh just meh. Wasn't in love with this. Didn't Hate it or anything but it just didn't do anything for me
Lindsay E.
Lindsay E.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this oil, I put it on at night and my face feels so hydrated in the morning. Really good stuff!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Abingdon, MD
The best skincare line I have ever used. Everything I try is amazing it's the best
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
A little goes a loooong way. Sephora used to carry this but now you need to go on the PTR website. It is very reasonably priced. I've had my current bottle for a year and I'm just past halfway through. This is great at night, on top of your moisturizer and serum for an extra boost. Brightens under eye circles and smooths skin. Does not clog pores and no ingredients other than lab derived squalane.