BY PETER THOMAS ROTH #81 in Facial Moisturizers

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive An anti-aging moisturizer with glycolic acid that helps produce a beautiful, fresh, youthful-looking complexion. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… This luxurious complex uses a gentle, time-released form of glycolic acid that helps produce a beautiful, fresh, youthful-looking complexion. Gentle, advanced chemical exfoliation helps smooth the look of the skin's surface, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. It helps clarify the skin and deliver powerful antioxidants, leaving it refined and vitalized. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is fragrance-free and non-irritating. Research results: In a 4 -week consumer efficacy study on 25 female subjects, ranging in age from 35 to 65: - 100% agreed this product was non-irritating - 96% agreed they saw a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles - 92% agreed they saw a reduction in the appearance of signs of aging - 88% agreed their skin appeared clarified - 88% agreed their skin felt more youthful

Buy on bluemer...*
Rey E.
Santa Monica, CA
The Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Moisturizer is supposed to help give the skin a smooth look and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. After using it a few times, I enjoyed it as a moisturizer, but cannot say that I saw immediate results. I think there are other products out there similar to this one that I would recommend more. Although I love me some PTR skincare, this one wasn't my absolute favorite.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kept my skin nice and hydrated. It went on smooth but felt a little heavy on the skin. I like that it kept my face moisturized but the price is a bit too expensive. The packaging is nice and convenient to use.
Susan T.
Lutherville , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first tried this brand through my Birchbox subscription and held onto it for a while. The logo reminded me of a sample of shampoos at a recent hotel stay, so I wasn’t expecting much. When I ran out of my usual moisturizer, I opened the same and was literally amazed! This stuff is the real deal; so silky and lightweight it doesn’t feel real and my skin just rejoiced! Bottom line: you won’t be disappointed. Awesome product.
Dixie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another great product from Peter Thomas Roth, goes on well and can be applied under makeup to help give skin a dewy appearance and keep the skin nourished while putting on makeup that can cause drying , this product will help to lessen the drying effect caused by makeup products.
Patti J.
Mankato
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is pretty awesome. I had a sample size and I haven't repurchased yet. But I would like to. It was my first Peter Thomas Roth product and I love it. A bit pricey but worth it. I have sensitive skin and it's pretty gentle. I would definitely recommend if you have dry skin.
Beatz T.
Georgetown
I love how smooth and clear my skin is after using this, Peter Thomas Roth never disappoints but this is especially impressive. I love the variety of products and high quality, generous value kits available at Sephora and Birchbox. It’s so fun to try multiple products in deluxe sizes for a reasonable price and find your favorites that you can buy full sizes of later.
Kim R.
West Babylon, NY
I use this moisturizer every night. Now I am only 22 so I am not using this for aging purposes but rather to get ride of surface texture and scaring. If I have any open or active breakouts this will burn a bit. But if it's just a regular big pimple this will dry it up over night! Especially when I use it with Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment
Sharon C.
My first impression on the product was that it wouldn’t work, since nothing seemed to keep my face moisturized. But the first application left me speechless, the texture of the product was so gentle, it went on so smooth and left my face feeling hydrated and moisturized! I love this product, and will continue using this product!
S B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mother got this for me off of QVC, and I was always skeptical of shopping channel brands, because I had never heard of Peter Thomas Roth. But, I absolutely love this moisturizer and what it does to my skin. My skin is usually oily and has large pores, but this has slowly refined them and leaves my skin fresh as a daisy!
Tracy H.
Orange Park, FL
Was a little greasy on my skin, but when I put it on at night before bed it was great. It met my expectations. The packaging was very nice and part of why it stuck out to me. I bought it at Sephora at the mall. I would buy it again if I had the money to do so, but I wouldn't not buy other things to get it.
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is Peter Thomas a good brand i see it alot?
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would it be too much Glycolic Acid if I used this with the matching toner?
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Truly worth the price?
Leah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the consistency of this? Is it heavy or lightweight?
Megan W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone use an extra moisturizer with this? Or a good moisturizing primer ?