Peter Thomas Roth 10% Glycolic Solutions Moisturizer uploaded by Katie S.Peter Thomas Roth 10% Glycolic Solutions Moisturizer uploaded by Jessica S.Peter Thomas Roth 10% Glycolic Solutions Moisturizer uploaded by Myra H.

BY PETER THOMAS ROTH

This gentle, time-released form of Glycolic Acid in a rich moisturizing formula helps produce a beautiful, fresh and youthful-looking complexion. Advanced chemical exfoliation helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brightness, clarity, uneven skin tone, pores and smoothness.

10% Time-Released Glycolic Acid – chemically exfoliates to help improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles, radiance, uneven skin tone, pores and smoothness
Arginine – helps renew the look of skin.
Aloe Vera – helps soothe the look of skin.
Vitamin E – provides anti-oxidant benefits.

INGREDIENTS:

WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCOLIC ACID, GLYCERIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ARGININE, CYCLODEXTRIN, DIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, LEUCONOSTOC/RADISH ROOT FERMENT FILTRATE, CITRIC ACID, ETHOXYLATED SORBITAN ESTER, DISODIUM EDTA, POLYSORBATE 20, OLETH-2, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, PHENOXYETHANOL.

Peter Thomas Roth 10% Glycolic Solutions Moisturizer
  • "I have really been loving this moisturizer I use just at night and when I wake up my skin is a lot smoother and just looks healthy. I love that there is a high amount of glycolic acid to really resurface my skin. I don't have sensitive skin but it did sting a little bit the first couple of times.

" in 8 reviews
  • "This totally evens out skin, minimizes pores and reduces acne spots. Love how it feels and how my skin looks when using it. I use a hydrating serum underneath so I don't feel dehydrated or tight. If you want results definitely use this product." in 6 reviews
Jessica S.
Houston
I purchased this moisturizer about a month in Sephora because i saw that it was suppose to help reduce fine lines and wrinckles and even out the skin, but honestly after using it for a month every night, i can tell that i haven't seen any changes in my face.

It's feels good and my skin is hydrated after applying it, and a little goes a long way, but if i don't see any improvement in my face after using the entire tube, i won't repurchase it. I have other moisturizers that are a lot more cheaper than these one and do the same thing.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Well I do enjoy incorporating glycolic acid into my skin care routine I didn’t think this was the right way to go for me. I do think that this would be better fit for someone who is oil he or even possibly acne prone but for me being on the dryer combination side it wasn’t good and it was also a little irritating to my skin. Interestingly enough, I have no irritation with the anti-aging cleanser which has glycolic as well so I think I just need to more hydration with this
Aly 💋.
Kearny, NJ
I've been using this glycolic acid moisturizer for years and didn't notice the difference it made until I stopped using it. I have switched to using it just at night thought since it is a little thicker and makes my t zone oily.
Rey E.
Encino, CA
The Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Moisturizer is supposed to help give the skin a smooth look and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. After using it a few times, I enjoyed it as a moisturizer, but cannot say that I saw immediate results. I think there are other products out there similar to this one that I would recommend more. Although I love me some PTR skincare, this one wasn't my absolute favorite.
Dixie M.
Another great product from Peter Thomas Roth, goes on well and can be applied under makeup to help give skin a dewy appearance and keep the skin nourished while putting on makeup that can cause drying , this product will help to lessen the drying effect caused by makeup products.
Patti J.
Mankato
This stuff is pretty awesome. I had a sample size and I haven't repurchased yet. But I would like to. It was my first Peter Thomas Roth product and I love it. A bit pricey but worth it. I have sensitive skin and it's pretty gentle. I would definitely recommend if you have dry skin.
Beatz T.
Georgetown
I love how smooth and clear my skin is after using this, Peter Thomas Roth never disappoints but this is especially impressive. I love the variety of products and high quality, generous value kits available at Sephora and Birchbox. It’s so fun to try multiple products in deluxe sizes for a reasonable price and find your favorites that you can buy full sizes of later.
Lelu F.
If you love anti aging products, peels, resurfacing treatments this is one of the must haves from PTR. It has 10%glycolic to help resurface and smooth the texture. It is fragrance free and feels soft and price point is great. You can find it at Ulta Sephora or PEter Thomas Roth's website. Make sure to use SPF at daytime! Enjoy a beautiful looking skin..
S B.
My mother got this for me off of QVC, and I was always skeptical of shopping channel brands, because I had never heard of Peter Thomas Roth. But, I absolutely love this moisturizer and what it does to my skin. My skin is usually oily and has large pores, but this has slowly refined them and leaves my skin fresh as a daisy!
Carli r.
voorhees
Ok I’m obsessed with this product! I’ve been using it for a little while now. My skin is glowing! I have very uneven skin tone and I can say this is one of the best products for us with that problem. It gives such a fresh face look. I would definitely recommend this product! This product was from Sephora for 45$ a little pricy but totally worth it!
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Is Peter Thomas a good brand i see it alot?
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
Does anyone know if there is a formulary or ingredient difference between this 10% and the new one in the blue tube? Is it just a change in packaging? I don’t see the white anymore and it’s almost time to restock!
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Would it be too much Glycolic Acid if I used this with the matching toner?
Rachel A.
This looks great, how much??
Kristen N.