BY PETER RABBIT ORGANICS

Peter Rabbit Organics Strawberry and Banana, 100% Pure Fruit Snack Baby Food: USDA organic No added sugar Nothing artificial see more...

• Anybody know where I can buy a box of these, I can only find them...7 Answers
Jessica S.
We picked this up when my daughter wanted something while cruising through the grocery store. She seemed to enjoy it!
Krystal P.
Wolcott, CT
My son lovessss these pouches. They are very fresh in taste and are organic which is big for me. He also loves peter rabbit so it's perfect
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
My son loves these pouches, it is the first thing he reaches for when we go into a starbucks! They lots of good ingredients and are not full of sugar.
stephanie w.
My son loves these pouches!!! He loves the taste and the rabbit . I love that they are organic and packed with healthy ingredients and none of the bad stuff. Slight down fall is the price.
Danielle B.
Wonder Lake, IL
Peter rabbit organics is a trusted brand with quality products that i trust to give my son! This flavor is especially his favorite
shanti j.
My girls love the squeezable foods. My oldest loves that Peter rabbit is on it
Brittney M.
Buford, GA
Anybody know where I can buy a box of these, I can only find them at Starbucks by the singles?