Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Peter Rabbit Organics Pumpkin, Carrot and Apple 100% Veg and Fruit Puree Baby Food: USDA organic A delicious blend of organic vegetables and fruit Makes a nutritious meal for growing babies No added salt or sugar Nothing artificial
Katie G.
Katie G.
Vestavia, AL

I’d be lying if I said that I didn’t feel like a toddler eating this, but they’re just so handy! These pouches taste delicious, they’re all natural and they’re nut-free (shoutout to all my fellow nut allergy friends)! There’s no added sugar which surprised and thrilled me. Also, between you and me- These have been amazing for my blood sugar. I eat one of these when I get home from work, and it prevents me from becoming hangry before dinner can be ready. I highly recommend these for anyone trying to eat health on the go.
haily b.
haily b.
Clearfield, UT

My daughter loved these !!! I miss buying them , they are so convenient and made with ingredients you can trust, there are a lot of unique flavor options which I liked a lot , you want to give your kid variety and its exciting to see what they grow fond of. If I ever have a second child this will be a staple with the baby food stage.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines

I take two of these and a few ounces of water.... mix them up in my niece's straw cups, and VOILA... a healthy smoothie.
Rox C.
Rox C.
Tampa, FL

This is a perfect small meal for a toddler on the go. Whether I'm in the grocery store, car, or at the amusement park these are the easiest way to please the little ones and have little to no mess! AND THEY'RE HEALTHY!

Join Now