Peter Rabbit Organics, Pea, Spinach and Apple Puree, 4.4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 10) uploaded by Krista L.Peter Rabbit Organics, Pea, Spinach and Apple Puree, 4.4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 10) uploaded by Brandy C.

BY PETER RABBIT ORGANICS

There's nothing artificial about peter rabbit organics organic pea/spinach/apple veggie blend. Full of nutrients your baby needs, this baby food is a tried-and-tested blend of 100% organic vegetables and fruit. Each pouch of the organic baby food gives your little one a full serving of delicious veggies and fruit with no added sugar or salt. Comes in a 10-pack of 4.4-oz, easy-open pouches. Ages 6 months and up. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Brandy C.
Phenix city, AL
This product has been a LIFE SAVER!!! My picky 5 year old refuses veggies & fruits... That is until we found the "bunny pouches" and now we get our daily dose of fruits and vegetables with no complaints!! They are a little pricey but honestly it's well worth every last penny spent. 5 STAR THUMBS UP from my girl!!
Jess R.
Judsonia, AR
Although my daughter does not care for this certain flavor I love these pouches. They are the easiest on the go baby food necessity. I always tell my friends who are about to be in the baby food stage to get these. You don't have to mess with the jars and the cap just twists back on if the baby hasn't ate all the food!
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have to say, even though these are marketed as a baby food product, my fiancé and I love these! They're super tasty, easy to take with you on the go, and don't taste like vegetable baby food (which we all know tastes horrendous). These are a great, healthy snack for kids, and I guess for adults as well, who never really grew up. ;D
Kimberly C.
Menifee, CA
My daughter loves these and they're super easy to grab when we're on the go. If we are going on long trips I'll freeze a few and use them as ice packs to keep the rest of her treats cool eventually they thaw out and are ready for her to enjoy.
Niki J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son is all about these pouches. He loves them and I feel good about giving them to him. Peter Rabbit pouches are good for in the car, in an appointment or any other inconvenient place. The flavor blends are all so tasty. I do take a taste here and there. I have a six month old daughter who will soon be trying these out, can't wait!
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
I love these! We call them squeezies in my house and my son is a huge fan of these. He hold them by himself and really enjoys all the varieties they offer. I love how easy and fun these pouches are and the price is right too!
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
These pouches make feeding, especially feeding on the go, so much easier! They are much easier to travel with and make storage a no-brainer. I do feel it's important to point out that the food should still be squeezed out onto a spoon though and not directly into babies mouth. This could hinder their development.
Katie G.
Little Rock, AR
I'm laughing reading these reviews because everyone's toddlers love these pouches, but so do my husband and I! They're super convenient, are nut-allergy friendly and don't taste like vegetables!
Vanessa G.
My baby loves these little pouches! They were quick, easy and very clean to pack and go. I love that they are organic vegetables and a healthier alternative to other quick snacks.
Aurora R.
Wasco, CA
I was told these packets would good, so I bought a few for my granddaughter. and to my surprise she loves them. and the packaging is great and after just throw away. great and amazing invention. and taste for baby
Becky S.
Where can you get this brand?
Claudia M.
How old do they have to be to take these ?
Diana V.
Calgary, AB
Can they actually get this out themselves? Or do you have to slowly squeeze it for them?