Peter Rabbit Organics, Organic Apple and Grape 100% Pure Fruit Snack, 4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 10) uploaded by Krista L.Peter Rabbit Organics, Organic Apple and Grape 100% Pure Fruit Snack, 4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 10) uploaded by Krista L.Peter Rabbit Organics, Organic Apple and Grape 100% Pure Fruit Snack, 4-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 10) uploaded by Racine R.

BY PETER RABBIT ORGANICS

Peter Rabbit Organics Apple and Grape 100% Pure Fruit Snack Baby Food is made from 100% organic fruit and nothing else. Peter Rabbit Organics does not add any sugar, preservatives or anything artificial, and it doesn't dilute the natural goodness with... see more...

Latoya J.
Ft Wainwright, AK
This and the strawberry banana are part of my 3 year olds morning snack before we head to school. He gets angry when Starbucks is out of it. I'm not going to lie as a mom tester they are pretty delicious. It is also comforting to know it is organic and beneficial too him.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
My daughter loves these! Especially the Apple and grape flavor. The best thing about these is they consist of only pure fruit. Does it get any better than that? They are convenient, delicious, and healthy.
Stephanie R.
Torrance, CA
My 15 month daughter can always spot these amazing pouches from across the store anytime we stop into a starbucks, she love them so much. So easy to pick up and take on the go, I just wish they weren't so pricy so they could be a staple in our house rather than just a special treat.
Katie D.
Woodstock, GA
My daughter adores these! She always gets upset when she finishes them! Love that they are organic, reasonably priced, Packaging is admirable, and the name is so cute! When I go to Starbucks and get a treat so does my baby! đź‘Ś
Carina J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't know why it took me this long to see and try this brand. I love it. Tastes great and is organic. Easy to grab for on the go. Baby loves it and so do I.
Carlee L.
Kansas
This is awesome baby food!! I love that it is organic, I love the flavor, the package, and the fact that I can get it at my local Starbucks, LOL!!
Paula H.
Pensacola, FL
My grandson adores these! We get them at Starbucks and he can not not suck them down fast enough. The packaging is adorable too!
Maluhia K.
Frederick, Md
These are so delicious...I pick them up when I can and take them with me just about everywhere. They are a bit pricey though.
Cheyanna S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby loves this flavor. It's nice to get a 2-ingredient pouch every once in a while. Just to keep it simple.
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
My nephew loves these. I enjoy the fact that I am able to pronounce the ingredients that go into this.