BY PETER RABBIT ORGANICS

Drink up with peter rabbit organic mango/banana/orange fruit snacks 4oz (10 pack). Who says that healthy snacks arent convenient or affordable? These peter rabbit fruit snacks prove exactly the opposite is true with these delicious 100% pure oganic treats. Whether this snack is for you or your little one, you can be rest assured that there is no sugar added and nothing artificial, just pure, wholesome fruit puree. Thats right, while these 1st stage fruit snacks are designed for children aged 6 months and up, theres nothing that says that youre not included in the and up portion. Packed with healthy vitamins and delicious fruit,... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tiffany D.
Auburndale , FL
Best fruit squeeze packs by far!! My son has an apple allergy and every brand I could find at the grocery store always contained apple. We stumbled across this during a Starbucks trip, and once I realized they could be purchased other places, we were golden! Not the easiest to always fine, but I have found them in multi pack boxes on Walmart.com. So, if nothing else, we will get regular shipments from them. They are great for school lunch boxes. This is one of my son's favorite flavors.
Cassandra J.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son loves this. And i love that they are organic and are sold it at Starbucks so if he wants something when I stop for my morning coffee I can just grab him one of these and he is happy
Elida R.
Lakeland, FL
My daughter's favorite flavor! She loves the others too. Wish the packaging had a smother area to suck the food out of though. Other than that, we are sold and customers for life!
Kiana C.
South Euclid, OH
I keep seeing this in Whole Foods and I really would like to try it! I love that it's a pouch and the packaging is super cute! I also love that they're organic!
Cheyanna S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are one of my baby's favorite flavors. I trust the simple, organic ingredients. These are the only ones my husband likes to purchase for our baby.
Jade M.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great ingredients and. Variety of flavors. Too bad my son doesn't like the ones with apple or pear.
Denise C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
My son loves these things! i love the fact the they are organic. what else can a mom ask for